It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One less Trump supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Also, you talk about tiny I.Q.s and then mention how you feel betrayed over the border wall. Was there really anyone with a triple digit I.Q. back before 2016 that thought the wall would ever be built? I kinda thought most reasonably minded people knew that was a long, running joke and it was cute at first that Trump was the only one not in on the joke and then became increasingly more and more sad as time went on.

So when Democrats ran on, voted on, funded and built walls not even a decade ago, that was a long running joke?

I mean, it sort of was, since Democrats said they were going to fund and build a wall to Reagan in exchange for him signing off on Amnesty.

Then he did.

Then they didn't.

Honestly curious about how a wall worked for Democrats 10 years ago but now they don't understand the concept.

Fluoride in the water maybe?

And I mean the Democratic leadership that did it obviously... not the average Democratic voter.

They just go along with what they are told to think that election cycle.

edit on 16-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

I was thinking about changing my signature to:

Trump is a POS (Presider Over Sycophants)
Sycophants are NOT freethinkers

Notice: I hereby release the above signature to the public domain.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Trump is better than Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Adios.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

For me, depends on who (if anyone) makes a primary run.

I am more anti-progressive then pro-republican or pro-Trump and will most probably (unless the Democrats run someone sane) vote for whoever has a chance to prevent Progressive insanity winning.

Same here. I'm to the point as long as a progressive isn't in office I see it as a win.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's best for all of us to stop looking in that direction for answers. He's betrayed us and we all need to realize that.

Frankly, I don't think ''he'' betrayed anyone. As I see it, the betrayal was on the part of those who voted for him, allowing themselves to hand over their trust because he was the only candidate using their rhetoric, most specifically his ''conspiracy rhetoric.

Throughout his life he has wined and dined and schmoozed anyone who he thought could benefit his own agenda. He has donated money to liberal candidates and causes and conservative candidates and causes.All to further his own drive for power. In 2016 he found the disgruntled conservative base and pulled them into his orbit.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's a bit outdated to associate those of lesser viewpoints with certain 'parties'.

Why not directly assign reason to disprove delusional beliefs.? You seem educated enough. Might as well make a doc to copy and paste different responses to situations rather than generalizing people into enemy or ally. It's beneficial to none of us and detrimental to all but the PTB. . . Who are you helping?

We're more or less all victims of a greater evil.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Dont let the door slam your ass on the way out.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My patience is running a little thin with the lack of backbone that the Republican Party has been exhibiting since Trump has been in office. I've been vocal about this in a few post already, they need to get their act together and stop allowing the Dems to walk over them like they have in few instances. If the Dem's were not self-imploding on themselves at the moment, I think the Pubs would be in trouble come next election.

Although I like the fact that Trump is candid with the public, he seriously needs to curb his twitter usage and be a little more careful with what he say's. I think most of us can agree that he more than lacks tact at times. This is also something I like about the man though, as strange as that may be and I will still support him. He's certainly not the evil that the crybabies of the left have tried to make us all believe.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever support another Democratic nominee. Even if I liked the person running, the nonsense I've seen and heard coming from the Dem's and the fact that others in the party refuse to denounce their insanity, is a total deal breaker for me. Anyone paying attention knows that they've become nothing more than a party of victims that can't see through their own hate, even when its for their own good.
edit on 17-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Not sure if you actually said anything that he has done that you disagree with...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Frankly, I don't think ''he'' betrayed anyone. As I see it, the betrayal was on the part of those who voted for him, allowing themselves to hand over their trust because he was the only candidate using their rhetoric, most specifically his ''conspiracy rhetoric.

Once again can you name a betrayal on his part?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You sound like my ex. From You are my stars and my moon, to .. stop stalking me.

lol

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Those are privately owned companies in a Capitalist Republic.
If you are for government intervening into that, then your move is irrelevant because you never were on our side. “Freedom!!! of choice is made for you my friend!” Metallica

And the shortest straw is always in the eye of the beholder.

/drops flying v.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Just be honest. You were never a Trump supporter. Trump just gets better and better.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Trump supporters a minority

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So ummm. . . . . the OP is pissed because Trump isn't acting like a dictator?

Maybe the OP should be for Bilbo O'Rourke or someone like that.

Damn, new PP, now I will be confused for weeks. lol

As to the OP, the outrageous rage was not tolerated but the tolerant of the intolerant. I'm against protesting, so I don't know how to show it.

idk, but it makes as much sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Trump supporters a minority

So are people who can think in complete sentences. What’s your point?
Hint- you look dumb. You have a subject with no verb in your sentence fragment.
Go back to eighth grade and get back to us when you’re smart enough to contribute.
edit on 17-3-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Those are privately owned companies in a Capitalist Republic.
If you are for government intervening into that, then your move is irrelevant because you never were on our side. “Freedom!!! of choice is made for you my friend!” Metallica

And the shortest straw is always in the eye of the beholder.

/drops flying v.

Your a Metallica fan, well # eh...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Because you have given in to liberals and are of weak mind and self esteem,grow a freaking backbone ya wimp think for yourself sound condesending,don't try to blame others for your own lack of self esteem

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join