It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Fusion GPS Report Undercut Steele Dossier Allegation Against Russian Executive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So now with some of the Christopher Steele depositions released by a court judge, we learn one of BuzzFeed's dirty articles to help smear Trump and Republicans in general was yet another BS story based on TotalBS 😎

A Russian was accused in the MSM of being a hacker of Democrat systems.

Turns out FusionGPS had internal investigations that actually cleared the guy roflmao 😆

Internal Fusion GPS Report Undercut Steele Dossier Allegation Against Russian Executive

In an effort to bolster the Steele dossier, Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned the infamous report, tapped one of its contractors to investigate a Russian businessman accused of hacking Democrats’ computer systems.

But that contractor, a Russia expert named Edward Baumgartner, came back with something that was perhaps disappointing to Fusion GPS. According to an internal Fusion GPS report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation, Baumgartner’s Russian sources painted the Russian, Aleksej Gubarev, in largely positive terms. Unlikely, the sources claimed, had Gubarev taken part in the hacking operation, as former British spy Christopher Steele claimed in his dossier.

“Our interviews of people familiar with Gubarev paint a picture of a relatively well-known person in the IT sector with an entirely positive reputation as a successful self-made entrepreneur,” reads the five-page report, which was provided as evidence in a lawsuit that Gubarev filed against BuzzFeed News.

BUT !!

Russians !!

"BuzzFeed BS Exposed !"

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait till they prove that though Chris had his name on the Dossier, most of it was written in 2009 about someone else by Fusion's owner.

With a little help from Bruce's wife, of course.

Gonna be a fun year in politics.

DECLAS!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am torn between wanting the Republicans to fight back and play dirty like the Democrats do and the staying more classy, however, right now Democrats are killing them at dirty politics. I also blame Democrats for not calling out those on their side for lying, cheating and all the other underhanded crap they pull because 'any means necessary'.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says True Pundit, i.e. all written by a former disgruntled FBI agent.

Wrap your brain around that one. TruePundit is written by FBI.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Did anyone see Steele's Congressional testimony released earlier where he said he got the info for the dossier from iCNNs webpage from 2007?

Can't makes this up!, it's mindbottling

Christopher Steele admitted using posts by 'random individuals' on CNN website to back up Trump dossier

Edit:
It was "CNN iReport" not iCNN
edit on 16-3-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Did anyone see Steele's Congressional testimony released earlier where he said he got the info for the dossier from iCNNs webpage from 2007?

Can't makes this up!, it's mindbottling

Glenn Simpson at the time was a reporter for... The Washington Post.

Coincidentally, now he owns Fusion GPS.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

roflmao 😆

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

LOL 😆

This is all from sworn testimonies released by a judge in a court case 😆

The banana MSM will not report this truthfully if at all 😎

"at what point does reality matter?"

"the Sun.Burn is getting to me help me! help me!"

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So because it is a publication that carries stories that CNN doesn't, it has to be fake?

So Gubarev has not brought a defamation lawsuit against BuzzFeed News?

And did you not read this part?

But that contractor, a Russia expert named Edward Baumgartner, came back with something that was perhaps disappointing to Fusion GPS. According to an internal Fusion GPS report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation, Baumgartner’s Russian sources painted the Russian, Aleksej Gubarev, in largely positive terms. Unlikely, the sources claimed, had Gubarev taken part in the hacking operation, as former British spy Christopher Steele claimed in his dossier.

So at the end of the day, sources who know unnamed sources close to the janitor (the CNN standard in sources) is just fine, but something that actually happened and has an actual lawsuit ongoing has to be BS because... orange man bad?

/facepalm

edit on 16-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL 😆

Oooh, you already knew True Pundit was FBI. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

LOL 😆

Which "FBI" are they ?

😳

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Four people gathered in a room with their laptops...Googled for 4 hours...and VIOLA!, the "Steele-Trump-Russia Dossier" was born!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

LOL 😆

What I find interesting is that the entire case against Trump and the SC being put together was the result of...

Disgruntled FBI agents.

Now all fired, and rightly so...

So since FBI agents are bad to you...

You are against the special council as well?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

..........reads the five-page report, which was provided as evidence in a lawsuit that Gubarev filed against BuzzFeed News.

BUT !!

Russians !!

"BuzzFeed BS Exposed !"

That suit, and and pretty much this story was kicked out some time ago.

Moreover, The FBI have their own evidence about Aleksej Gubarev's websites...considered pretty lawless, and not so very nice in content, however the FBI does not say that Aleksej Gubarev put his nose to a computer terminal personally to access any information, salacious or otherwise, while his websites most certainly have been used in the processing of material, and hacking entities...and, repeat, much of it is old news once again being redressed as if new, along with some new material that the FBI have.....go get a new job xuenchen before the gravy train runs out.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Unless the US 'intelligence' services actually provide some proof that the DNC was even hacked, then I simply do not believe them. To date they have provided nothing but their opinions, with zero hard evidence. They have also refused to even interview Craig Murray, who says he was directly invloved in recieving the email file. I believe the IC know damn well it was a leak, but they won't go there because

1) it means the entire investigation they started as an 'insurance policy' will be outed as a corrupt scam.
2) it will open up some serious air time on what happened to Seth Rich.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Happy Holidays 😎

Leprechaun

A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán/luchorpán) is a type of fairy of the Aos Sí in Irish folklore. They are usually depicted as little bearded men, wearing a coat and hat, who partake in mischief.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Happy Holidays 😎

Leprechaun

A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán/luchorpán) is a type of fairy of the Aos Sí in Irish folklore. They are usually depicted as little bearded men, wearing a coat and hat, who partake in mischief.

Wrong again,

I isn't a 'Haun...I'm an Englishman...Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum.

top topics

join