It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Wisdom From Tulsi Gabbard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Stop with the misleading statements such as this. She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines. She is not about taking guns away.

Then you do not know much about the country and/or firearms. Military weapons , for the most part , can go fully automatic . Military weapons cannot be purchased in the United States with the exception of a couple of states who allow , but only under a special permit and very strict regulations

Now.
What were you saying ?

Denying ignorance
Why
Cause it is raining outside.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Her opinion on Trump not withstanding, I want to hear how she'll keep my taxes low and won't infringe on any of my rights.

She is for gun control so don't care what other things she is going to do!

Stop with the misleading statements such as this. She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines. She is not about taking guns away. She does not want to take them away unlike others on the left. She has many times argued with other democrats about gun control. Maybe do some research before you start spewing out crap that others will read.

The problem with that is she is trying to straddle the fence.

I hear ppl say "no, we don't want to take away guns, only assault weapons". Ask them to specifically define an assault weapon. Their criteria usually includes all semi-autos, which includes a high percentage of sport rifles. That is if they have the guts to define what they are saying at all. The fact is most of the lefties don't know enough about firearms to have a valid opinion.

They want to say an AR is an assault weapon, when in reality, they are no different mechanically than most hunting rifles, and not all that powerful in comparison, but they look "scary".

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Stop with the misleading statements such as this. She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines. She is not about taking guns away.

Then you do not know much about the country and/or firearms. Military weapons , for the most part , can go fully automatic . Military weapons cannot be purchased in the United States with the exception of a couple of states who allow , but only under a special permit and very strict regulations

Now.
What were you saying ?

Denying ignorance
Why
Cause it is raining outside.

I know plenty about firearms actually. And I also know that most can be made to shoot automatically. Just take a little know how and bam you can turn most into a an automatic rifle. Not a difficult thing to do.

I have no problem with sport shooting and with that being said go get a sheriff licence to shoot auto. As that is the norm no more gun laws need be put in place. Which is exactly what Tulsi wants. So stop the anti Tulsi crap and do some research.

You will be amazed at what you find. She is the ONLY candidate that has a chance against Trump. All the others will put forth bills to take your and my guns. That I will NOT stand for.

ALSO I am no liberal dude

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Who said you were ?
I most definitely did not
As far as the rest of your post , I stated what WAS legal
Not "illegal" modifications

And , as far as liberalism goes , everyone has a bit . It is ingrained in a person
So , why take offense ?

And , I can be anti-Anybody that I want to be .

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Who said you were ?
I most definitely did not
As far as the rest of your post , I stated what WAS legal
Not "illegal" modifications

And , as far as liberalism goes , everyone has a bit . It is ingrained in a person
So , why take offense ?

And , I can be anti-Anybody that I want to be .

You are correct on all points. You did not call me "liberal" and I lashed out for no reason. I had been drinking and with said I became defensive.
I do apologize.

This is on me bro.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Did she not herself accuse him of being a puppet of Putin when he announced the Syria withdrawal?? Now she is being g a hypocrite. nope I was wrong, she called him Netanyahoo's (sic) puppet, my mistake. The rest of the post still stands though.

Kek, she has already self destrctued her credibility. If Trump were smart, he will replace Mike pence with Joni Ernst from Iowa as running mate for VP. Similar military credentials as gabbard, but can also grab the Evangelical support like pence. Then how on Earth could they label him a sexist pig with a strong empowered woman like Joni in such a high position. Then she can run for POTUS in 2024 😅
edit on 3-17-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join