It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Wisdom From Tulsi Gabbard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
From Tulsi Gabbard Twitter
Twitter LInk

Short-sighted politicians & media pundits who've spent last 2 years accusing Trump as a Putin puppet have brought us the expensive new Cold War & arms race. How? Because Trump now does everything he can to prove he’s not Putin’s puppet—even if it brings us closer to nuclear war.

Will democrats FINALLY move on, there are much bigger issues to deal with than this nothing burger that was fabricated by the losing side to deflect their own flaws and dirty tricks.

Trump got painted into a corner with Russia for over 2 years, yes he did some of this himself, but the media and Mueller with his super long investigation that found nothing contributed to this way more, all we heard for 2 years was Russian collision.....it was all a sham.
Opps sorry folks there was nothing there after all, in fact it was a set up from the get go.
For that farce somebody should be going to jail. Trump will use this in 2020, all he has to say is look how they lied about Russian collusion for 2 years.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Seems she is the only democrat with any sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Her opinion on Trump not withstanding, I want to hear how she'll keep my taxes low and won't infringe on any of my rights.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Her opinion on Trump not withstanding, I want to hear how she'll keep my taxes low and won't infringe on any of my rights.

She is for gun control so don't care what other things she is going to do!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh. Well then nope.

Nice looking chicka, but it's a no vote for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, I don't like the Gun control thing about her nor do I know how far she is pushing it.

Trump hasn't been a wall against gun control either so......

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well decent looking but it seems all she needs to bring to the table is a sammich......

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Stop with the misleading statements such as this. She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines. She is not about taking guns away. She does not want to take them away unlike others on the left. She has many times argued with other democrats about gun control. Maybe do some research before you start spewing out crap that others will read.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Any restriction is a hard no from me, because something tells me when you say military weapons you mean "military style".

Edit: Just checked her site, yep, hardcore no.

She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines

edit on 3/16/19 by Hypntick because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Any restriction is a hard no from me, because something tells me when you say military weapons you mean "military style".

Edit: Just checked her site, yep, hardcore no.

She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines

I understand your concern about “military style” guns. I think that is a very loose term that hides nefarious intentions. I mean military weapons not style. And I am sure she has the same view.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
She's my rep.

Wahine akamai, but not presidential. This time.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So a Mossberg 500 is a shotgun used by the USMC currently, should I not be allowed to own one? The only difference between the one I do own and the one the USMC uses is the barrel length, they can use one 2.5 inches shorter. That's it. It's situations like that when I disagree with what a politician considers a "military style" weapon, heck I can outfit a 10/22 to look absolutely fierce, and yet it's still a .22...

On topic, I think what she says about the Russian thing is absolutely on point. That's what's missing from the current crop of politicians, on both sides, the policies they support and the talking points they spout are almost impossible to identify with. There's no such thing as middle of the road anymore, and lord help you if you choose to disagree with a position, because there's no longer polite discourse on issues.

We can agree to disagree on a lot of things, unfortunately I think most people have forgotten that. On the gun issue, I disagree with what she's currently stated, while you agree with it, I think the direction both of us are coming from is actually in the middle somewhere, that could be agreeable to both parties involved. Hopefully political discourse goes back to that point in time.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The best ticket the DNC could put up in my opinion would be Gabbard/Webb
Then America would actually have a choice going into the election booth, you think something like a Sanders/Harris is any choice ? More like a nightmare.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Exactly.

This is a non-negotiable with my vote.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines.

That IS gun control.

Just stop trying to neuter my Constitutional rights with liberal double-speak and maybe we could get somewhere on other issues that actually matter to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I used to think she was a rational moderate Dem, but she has allowed herself to be drug way left along with most of her contemporaries.

Looking good for the train going into 2020.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Military style ... Which is a made up term that gives government too much power.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lovely Rita.

Looked a little like a military man.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

She is for the ban of military weapons and high capacity magazines.

That IS gun control.

Just stop trying to neuter my Constitutional rights with liberal double-speak and maybe we could get somewhere on other issues that actually matter to you.

Ok please explain why and how you would use such a weapon?

I’ll wait for ya.

Do you just just suck at aiming or do you sport shoot?

These are very reasonable questions. And for any person to say otherwise is just stupid.
So please enlighten me dude.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I've heard they're good for dealing with herds of feral pigs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join