It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court files reveal role of McCain and an associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like some court papers are confirming direct involvements by (now deceased) U.S. Senator John McCain and at least one associate of his in the "publishing" of the now debunked "Dossier" by BuzzFeed that many were hoping and wishing was about Trump.

The entire thing was so bad, only Democrats "under the influences" of the banana MSM actually believed any of it.

While portions may be based on "facts", I would speculate those portions may actually be about a different politician not Trump.

The DNC was so desperate to get that thing assembled and "re-written", it makes reasonable people think twice why they wanted it so badly 😎

Court files reveal role of McCain, associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier

Newly unsealed court filings show how the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and an associate shared with the FBI and a host of media outlets the unverified dossier that alleged the Russians had compromising information on now-President Trump.

McCain had denied being the source for BuzzFeed after it published the dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, but had acknowledged giving it to the FBI.

In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

another related article: this one is a gem 😆
CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S DEPOSITION SHOWS HOW LITTLE RESEARCH HE DID ON DOSSIER TARGET

Christopher Steele acknowledged in a July 2018 court deposition that he relied on a “random” article posted to a CNN website as part of his research for his infamous dossier.

Added:
The Steele Depositions

"Get the Washing Machines Filled and Churning!"

edit on Mar-16-2019 by xuenchen because: msm banana networks

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well then it's a good thing his daughter took the time during his funeral to slander Trump.

God forbid the truth comes out....

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
While many already assumed this to be the case, confirmation is always welcome.

McCain was butthurt over Trump's "not a hero" comments. He felt disrespected, and put his personal feelings above his party, and as far as I'm concerned, the country.

Although I believed he was a dinasour, still living in the cold war era, i still had some respect for him.

I lost every bit of it with his actions of the two years preceding his demise.

It was fine that he hated DJT. I can understand the animosity under the circumstances, but many of his last acts in government service were done out of spite.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The act he will be remembered for. Trying to divide the country. What a worthless RINO he was.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets be real, that's you blowing vapor into that laundry, while RT tweets

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

McCain may have also been under blackmail from Democrat operatives that uncovered something about him and his "past" 😎

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The now debunked dossier?
Who do you think you're kidding?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

McCain may have also been under blackmail from Democrat operatives that uncovered something about him and his "past" 😎

What do you mean by, "may have"?

The fact was it wasn't until Trump was elected President that everyone was able to read about Songbirds Presidential Pardon for his actions during the Vietnam War. It was that pardon that kept him out of jail for the crap he did while at the Hanoi Hilton. The DNC probably told him that Hillary would keep it classified if she won. Well we saw what happened now didn't we.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

We really really need an eye rolling emoji.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We really really need an eye rolling emoji.

Talk about emoji abuse. That poor little emoji would be used soo much that it would suffer from eye strain.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

What on earth are you talking about?

Which part?

Do you mean McCain and his title "Songbird"?
McCain's Presidential Pardon"
McCain's actions during the Vietnam War?
Or the DNC comment? Because the DNC comment was just my opinion of what may have been promised, but the other issues happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Can't wait till you find out who the "dossier" is really about 😎

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I suppose that's possible, but I would think anything like that would have come out during his presidential run, if it weren't recent.

I'm inclined to stick with the butthurt theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The DNC was so desperate to get that thing assembled and "re-written", it makes reasonable people think twice why they wanted it so badly 😎

yeah so badly they never even used it. Such desperation...LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Good evening.

I can always count on the silly point of view.

In this case though, it is irrelevant whether the dossier was debunked or not.

McCain tried to flame a strong presidential candidate from his own party for personal reasons. Not policy. Not convictions. Not cool.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

McCain tried to flame a strong presidential candidate from his own party for personal reasons. Not policy. Not convictions. Not cool.

Just how did he do that?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

yeah so badly they never even used it. Such desperation...LOL

Never used?????

Now ur just being dishonest.

Some posters I could just chalk it up to being dumb, or oblivious, but you follow this stuff closely, Although I rarely agree with your views, I don't think you are dumb.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

His past? Just look into his foundation, and his trips to the ME.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Court files reveal role of McCain, associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier

😆

The FBI extensively relied on the dossier in its warrant applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court in seeking to surveil Trump aide Carter Page -- even though some of the dossier’s claims have been called into question, including a claim that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to Prague to pay off Russian hackers and other more salacious claims about Trump himself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join