It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I've met good Christians and bad Christians, same goes for muslims. I can agree that muslims in general are far less agreeable and most certainly are isolationist and very intolerant of non Muslim people.

If I had my way I would abolish all religions, perhaps that makes me even worse than the believers, although my bias tells me I'm on the right path because I do t want to judge anyone on their beliefs I will judge them on their actions.

I was at a hotel not long ago with my sexy girl, she's a blonde and wears skimpy clothes, this muslim family were in the reception checking out and both the father and son were giving her death stares, I promptly got between them and gave a look of warning to those #ers, suffice to say they left with heads down and that was that, don't mistake my cander for weakness ...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah I’m with you on the abolish all religions bit. I think organised religion has seen its day anyway. Evolution of society will outgrow that archaic belief.
Spiritual movements differ in my opinion, one can be spiritual without belief in a deity.
One can even be heavily influenced by quantum unified field theory and therefore have a belief in a universal consciousness that we all are a part of. But that’s a different thread.

Subjugation of women, another bad point about islam. His poor wife would have been jealous of your partner’s freedom.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's Nigeria?? You know, that lovely country that probably half the country couldn't find on map and their most common exposure to it is through all those spam email messages trying to scam them out of their money. Ya know, the place where the oil companies let oil pour out of their leaky pipes for years on end because they can!# because no one cares!!!
What can I say an assignment in new Zealand is less dangerous, less expensive, and more pleasant an option for a journalist than traveling around the more rural areas of Nigeria. But, when was the last time any of the mainsteam need outlets covered a good ole fashioned African witch killing by one of the Christian groups?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I wish I had the ability to star something about a thousand times.

Excellent post and summary of the truth!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My thoughts exactly. This has nothing to do with Muslims vs Christians. It has to do with the fact that one of these tragedies occurred in a Western nation while the other occurred on the continent the Western world has treated like a f*** doll for centuries.

Tragedies like this occur in African countries with alarming regularity and they never get reported in the West for the simple reason that the West doesn't care.

If you want to talk about double standards, ask yourself why the media always portrays Islamic terrorists as maniacs while they always make sure to talk about how angelic white terrorists were when they were kids.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Except BBC and cnn have already covered church attacks in Nigeria before, and with a smaller death toll.
nigeria church attack leaves 19 dead
eleven dead in Nigeria church shooting
And honestly, when I did a web search for church attacks in Nigeria, there are articles by cbs, fox, cannot, BBC in page one, all MSM.

I even remember seeing some of those covered on their broadcasts.
Maybe you should learn to search better, or perhaps you weren't actually expecting anyone to do their own research and just take your word for it??

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Jesus warned us Christians and Christians all around the world ,would suffer persecution and death from hypocrites and governments...It is not gonna get better,however I do believe a large peaceful protest should be called by our evangelical leaders...They will not likely do it....Unless it gets worse...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Because in Nigeria this is nothing new. Sadly.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

?? only in the western countries the christians are whining that laws designed to prevent them from persecuting other groups are persecuting them and searching the world over for those poor persecuted christians in far away lands instead of actually reading that verse and the ones surrounding it and well asking themselves if maybe they are doing something wrong since they are enjoying relative safety in their western society that has been basically ruling the world!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
How many times do we have to have this thread?

We get it. The New Zealand gunman is your hero.
No, he was not. As usual he’s a leftist pretending to be a Trump supporter. Don’t people ever learn from this tactic ?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

From the original source:

66 killed in Nigerian state before delayed presidential election

One resident blamed the killings on fighting between Christian farmers and Fulani Muslim herdsmen. Deadly clashes between the two communities have erupted in recent years in southern Kaduna as the groups compete for land and water. Nigerian voters are headed to the polls Saturday amid concerns about violence in many parts of the country.

What's you point of this thread sunshine? Wanna play tactics? OK!

Radical Christians Kills 9, Including Children, in North Nigeria

Armed men killed nine villagers, including children, and torched homes in northern Nigeria on Saturday, official sources said.

Kaduna sits between Nigeria's majority Muslim north and the predominantly Christian south.

edit on 17-3-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Jobeycool

?? only in the western countries the christians are whining that laws designed to prevent them from persecuting other groups are persecuting them and searching the world over for those poor persecuted christians in far away lands instead of actually reading that verse and the ones surrounding it and well asking themselves if maybe they are doing something wrong since they are enjoying relative safety in their western society that has been basically ruling the world!!!

No. The communists put down Christianity since the Bolshevik Revolution. The Chicoms destroyed the beautiful Buddhist temples and art of Tibet. What part of this being a godless hateful religion of secular humanism don’t you get ?
edit on 17-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

From the original source:

66 killed in Nigerian state before delayed presidential election

One resident blamed the killings on fighting between Christian farmers and Fulani Muslim herdsmen. Deadly clashes between the two communities have erupted in recent years in southern Kaduna as the groups compete for land and water. Nigerian voters are headed to the polls Saturday amid concerns about violence in many parts of the country.

What's you point of this thread sunshine? Wanna play tactics? OK!

Radical Christians Kills 9, Including Children, in North Nigeria

Armed men killed nine villagers, including children, and torched homes in northern Nigeria on Saturday, official sources said.

Kaduna sits between Nigeria's majority Muslim north and the predominantly Christian south.
Right andthe Crusades were just a horrible aggression against the poor Moors who only wanted a peaceful takeover of other countries?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Jesus warned us Christians and Christians all around the world ,would suffer persecution and death from hypocrites and governments...It is not gonna get better,however I do believe a large peaceful protest should be called by our evangelical leaders...They will not likely do it....Unless it gets worse...
And we were also told to beware of false Christs and false prophets, as well as the spiritually wicked in high places.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
How in God's creation did you extrapolate that the OP condoned the murder of 49 innocents? He is simply stating that the media for some odd reason coddles Muslims and leftists. All I have to say is cut it out your smarter than that. Quit with the narrative bending.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's Nigeria?? You know, that lovely country that probably half the country couldn't find on map and their most common exposure to it is through all those spam email messages trying to scam them out of their money.

Are you suggesting I haven't been corresponding all this time with the prince, who also is head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company??

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In the last 30 days there have been 122 terrorist attacks by muslims throughout the world (attacks in 21 different countries). The body count is 859 dead with 844 more injured. In the last year there has been one "white nationalist" terror attack which claimed 50 lives. You tell me which group has a problem.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

LMAO, see my above post. you're going to get buried with data if you play that game.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Having written an article covering it (and maybe a passing mention on the evening news) and blasting it 24/7 on cable news for days are two entirely different coverage levels, which is the point of the OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The truth is that most myth and religion is about the lone gunman or posse ! Jews,Christians and Muslims are opposition religions ! and because those big 3 religions run the planet they create radicals in all 3 camps !

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join