It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Mass murder in a 3rd world sh#thole
is nothing out of the ordinary I guess? Not saying that's right, it just is. It is reported but doesn't gain traction

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This isn't a competition. You can take your Whataboutism and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Sincerely....your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

Also...why do YOU care so much now?? When it's of a use to you you do, but did it touch your heart as much back in late February?
edit on VAmerica/ChicagoSat, 16 Mar 2019 23:50:08 -050008America/Chicago by Verse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Who said it was a competition? You? Check out, at this link, how many terrorist attacks have been committed by the Islamic State, so far this year. Also, check out, at this link to see how many Christians die each day. Most Americans, including myself, don't know how bad it really is, because MSM reports on a Muslim terrorist attack, only when there are huge casualties. Altogether, there have been 142 attacks, including 449 fatalities, caused by the Islamic State, since January 1, 2019. This isn't a "whataboutism" when I can back up my statements with facts. How many of these attacks were reported by MSM this year? These days, all MSM wants to talk about is Islamophobia, instead of the terrorist acts committed by members of the Islamic State, or the number of Christians who are persecuted worldwide on a daily basis. And where were you Spiderman? Aren't you suppose to protect people from the bad guys?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

I care, because I have empathy for everyone, including you Spidey.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February
Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

Simple reason:

The banana MSM has no vested (or "paid-for") interests in some legitimate mass murder cases 😎

Its because MSM no longer cares about Christians whatever they are Euporean Christians or Syrian Christians.
They have an anti Christian agenda.

When Syrian Christians were being attacked by their beloved Moderate Rebel Jihadists in Aleppo, MSM never reported but rather they claimed it was Assad doing it.

And sometimes they pretend to like Jews if hating on them can be pinned on someone the MSM wants us to hate hard.
edit on 17-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
UPDATE: 120 Christians murdered: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And you're saying this aint no competition yet someone's COUNTING!! ^^^

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sshhhhhhh, you’ll offend people.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust

Sshhhhhhh, you’ll offend people.

Its not a competition...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
See

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Obama made it so that "radical jihadi attacks" are not reported as such. The left-wing media has been following suit.

What happened in New Zealand was an atrocity, but the same happens to Christians in almost a daily basis and the left-wing media does not report most of these attacks on Christians because the culprit are always radical Muslims.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

I found this strange as well.

Obviously, anything from the Geller "report" is highly questionable. To say she hates Moslems is an understatement.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

See

Oh you think people are offended because you are radicalised, you would be mistaken ..

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

See

Oh you think people are offended because you are radicalised, you would be mistaken ..

I’m not really. I just see the ultra-hypocrisy of this man’s entire culture being openly blamed while when the shoe is on the other foot, the ‘culture’ is NEVER to be blamed.
In fact, if the other ‘culture’ is blamed (even though it’s most definitely at fault) calls of racism and bigotry follow.

Anyway. Me and you have had issues in the past on here, makes me hate the internet due to the difficulty in having discussions without the added heat. It makes it really easy for me to be a troll and an asshole but I wish I wasn’t one. It’s a hard rut to get out of once you’re in it,

You and I have some real opposing views. Hopefully in the future our ‘divide’ can shrink. Thanks for even responding to me guess, I’ve been given ‘pause’ as of late and if you don’t mind, I’ll use you (my ats nemesis) to change my ways and views. We all know there’s a lot of room for me to move. And civil disagreement with an opposing person can be a good thing.

I’m not radicalised, I’m just very anti-islamic but it’s definitely for the same reasons that I’m anti nazi and anti kkk. I really do view Islam as an extremely hateful and intolerant ideology that we really shouldn’t ever defend.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

There was another massacre in Djibouti and Yemen as well and one in Sri Lanka by Christians... why didn't the MSM pickup on any of these... must be an agenda.... since Muslim terrorists attacks in the us aren't covered by the msm.

Oh the hypocrisy

To answer your query, one should research the hamidian massacre.

The shiek who ordered the acceleration of the centuries old practice of raping and
killing Christians was best budz with none other than the father of zionism,
one ted herzel. During the height of the slaughter, ted was holed up with the
pimp hamidian like the beatles with bob dylan, towels stuffed in every crack,
and smoking weed, finalizing plans for a jew homeland in that Turkey, the heart of the
ottoman empire. No one knows exactly how many Christians were laid waste and despite
technology which enabled global communication, the telegraphs laid silent.

Now why would this be?
Cui bono?

hmmmmm

# 1023

edit on 17-3-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There has been a holy war going on in the middle east for centuries, and muslims and christians have been killing each other as a result. It's not worth reporting.

Are you telling me that we don't see any news coverage when a muslim commits mass murder in a western country?

Lol. I think he is trying to tell you to check you emotions at the door and logically look at how each attack is reported.

And he didint say we dont see Muslim coverage when they attack.

He said we dont hear about mass Christian church killing like we do mass Muslim mosque killings?

There isn't much of a debate here..

Those Christian killings are just not reported like the Muslim ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

OK fair enough , yes we certainly have butted heads here and it has no value for either of us.

I know you think I defend Islam, I guess I do to a point because I don't want to see tensions rise any more than they already are, my life experience has taught me there are bad apples in all walks of life and not everyone follows the Bible or the Koran as an instruction manual. Most people just want to live and let live, however there are those among us that want to watch the world burn and I will spend my time fighting them.

That may very well be stupid of me, it is who I am and I can't fight that. TBH I thought I would see you post something radical in the Christchurch thread and you didn't, you called it out as a henious act so perhaps I'm looking for demons that aren't there.

I'm willing to extend an olive branch...
edit on 17-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sh*t, I missed it before you deleted it.
Hope it was something nice.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Sh*t, I missed it before you deleted it.
Hope it was something nice.

No it was dismissive, then I decided to actually read your post and I should have done that before I replied.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Truce then.
You’re probably still not gonna like me very much but at least we tried huh?

I see where you’re coming from with live and let live. I think most people think of muslims as individuals whenever islam is attacked by the likes of myself.
I do too, it’s not the individual people I have any issue with, it’s islam the ideology.the belief system. I’d like to see it removed from the world. It’s hateful and intolerant. Like nazism.

Anyway, the OP. It really is glaringly obvious, especially in this latest massacre, that the ‘left’ seems to have no issue openly condemning the entire culture this man allegedly belongs to. The rush to condemn and attack ‘right wing’ ideology and ALL ‘right wingers’ is hypocritical.
They never allow condemnation of the culture that motivates the murder of THOUSANDS of innocents across the world every single year.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join