It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

White supremacists and gullible conservatives have been spreading this whataboutism all over the internet as of late.

Conservatives are nothing more than parrots.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

LOL 😆

typical Democrat:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Or it could be looked at this way....IF there were daily headlines here in the West of Christians being annihilated (as they are in most parts of Africa & ME such as the Ninveh Plains) IF they showed pictures of what the Muslims actually do to these Christians i.e. crucifying them raping nuns etc it COULD result in a backlash against Muslims the like of which has never been seen since the Crusades!!

There is also another aspect to this. We in the West have an image of Christians, nice people, flowery hats, lots of singing and clapping,Easter Eggs & christmas, many don't realise that Christianity started in the East of course. They look at brown faces and it doesn't compute that they are in fact Christians just like them, they see "yet another African" or even think "They can't be real Christians". We are automatically drawn to those that are most like ourselves and sadly the images of African & ME Christians are not "most like ourselves"

Do you really believe that? I don't.

Seriously, total rubbish.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
702 victims DEAD and over 640 injured from over 20 ISLAMIC TERROR attacks in the last 30 days alone. 30 DAYS! Where are their stories and pictures? You can pick almost any 30 day period and find hundreds if not thousands dead at the hands of Islamic extremists. I guess they don't matter though because those victims don't fit the agenda of the leftist international press. Their stories, families and lives are meaningless to a leftist and to the MSM it certainly doesn’t fit their warped agenda. Anyone is disposable in the face of their ideology.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Did I say i believed it? Nope I was simply putting forward alternative viewpoints. No need to rubbish my reply just because you don't believe it. I'm not asking you to believe it, I'm putting it out there for thought
Try reasoning and thinking instead of attempting to belittle...we can't all have the same opinions..sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And I appreciate your comment!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe because 11 Christians are murdered every day, it's no longer newsworthy?
Source: www.opendoorsusa.org...

It's like the 12 people murdered every week in Chicago. It's normal.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February
Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

Simple reason:

The banana MSM has no vested (or "paid-for") interests in some legitimate mass murder cases 😎

Its because MSM no longer cares about Christians whatever they are Euporean Christians or Syrian Christians.
They have an anti Christian agenda.

When Syrian Christians were being attacked by their beloved Moderate Rebel Jihadists in Aleppo, MSM never reported but rather they claimed it was Assad doing it.
edit on 16-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never was a Democrat but I did register as one this time round cuz of Trump, the GOP, conservative media and you online conservative types all taught me that I’m not apart of your tribe and our ideologies will never align, for the most part.

As far as you denying my original post, typical arm chair conservative with his head in the sand and not a clue to call his own.
edit on 16-3-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A white man commits a mass shooting and “his culture is to blame”

Really?

But the HUNDREDS of muslim attacks causing THOUSANDS of victims EVERY year are NEVER described as “his culture is to blame”

NEVER

Leftists are either thick, or stupid.
edit on 16 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think a Muslims murdered Muslims on Sept 11, 2001 didn't they?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Religionists

Culturists

😎

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I want you to look at the recent massacre from another angle, the supposed right wing extremist whom we can all agree is definitely not a nice guy had previously traveled to other country's including in the middle east and possibly Pakistan.

So could he actually have been told to do this by non other than a radical Islamic sect whom may have wanted to stoke up tension's?.

Also before we point out all the evil scum bag's murdering our brothers and sisters in Christ let's also remember the Muslims that have put there own lives on the line to protect there christian neighbors from the extremists.

And remember that the people murdered in Christ Church were in all likelihood simple hard working folk whom had no choice about the culture they were born into and may even have been really nice people while the guy that did this to them was most likely an ass hole from every angle.

You ever hear the tale of the guy that slew the dragon only to then become the dragon?.

I am not saying roll over and let them murder us, nothing could be further from the truth but this was a tragedy.

Yes Christian's are being persecuted, murdered, raped and enslaved all around the world and especially in Islamic country's but they are also being treated so in Hindu country's were Hindu Extremists are every bit as bad as Muslim Extremists.

And

Can there be such a thing as a Violent hate and death Christian extremist when such a notion is so contrary to the very nature of true Christianity, I think not.

It is against the rules and if someone did do it they are NOT doing it according to Christ's instruction. Shame on other religions who preach hate.

There should be a sign on the door at every Church saying

"The way to God is found in the scripture of the New Testament; Mark 12:31 Love your neighbor as you love yourself".

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The strange thing is, as I mentioned in the other thread, this person travelled to Pakistan and to quote his words "They were the kindest most hospitable people I've ever met" and he stayed there some time apparently loving the scenery as well as the people. That was just 1 year ago....what happened?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There has been a holy war going on in the middle east for centuries, and muslims and christians have been killing each other as a result. It's not worth reporting.

Are you telling me that we don't see any news coverage when a muslim commits mass murder in a western country?

Not worth reporting? ...because it happens a lot and has for years?
That's your rationale for media bias ?
So if we get a lot more attacks on Mosques, about every day, it won't be worth reporting any more?
You are the perfect CNN viewer.

edit on 16/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Had a Muslim murdered 40 Christians at a church in New Zealand, it'd get even more coverage and be more shocking, trust me. I

Not really, no... and that's the problem. The left wing media would report it differently and left wing politicians would handle it differently. We've seen the response to the NZ massacre from the left. It's a 'white' problem, it's Trumps fault, it's the 'far right'. Hell the student mob have even blamed Chelsea Clinton because she dared to criticise the terrorist sympathiser in Congress.

We know for sure that the same people would not be responding to a radical muslim attack on Christians in the same way. Not only would they NOT be talking about a 'muslim' problem, or a 'brown' problem, they would and have refused point blank to even utter the words 'radical islamic terrorist'...and they certainly would not be blaming the likes of Ilian Omar. We know all this because we know how they have responded to the several radical islamic atrocities in the recent past. In fact, what they would be doing is attacking anyone who dared associate the attack to Muslims - more than they would be attacking the terrorists themselves. We've seen it happen.
edit on 16/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

White supremacists and gullible conservatives have been spreading this whataboutism all over the internet as of late.

Whataboutism is over used and made up term. Who parrots the loudest when the media is vast majority liberal? You a conservative before Trump and because of online conservatives?

Go on reddit and get back to me. Sorry if Im a lil skeptical

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: r0xor

Had a Muslim murdered 40 Christians at a church in New Zealand, it'd get even more coverage and be more shocking, trust me. I

Not really, no... and that's the problem. The left wing media would report it differently and left wing politicians would handle it differently. We've seen the response to the NZ massacre from the left. It's a 'white' problem, it's Trumps fault, it's the 'far right'. Hell the student mob have even blamed Chelsea Clinton because she dared to criticise the terrorist sympathiser in Congress.

We know for sure that the same people would not be responding to a radical muslim attack on Christians in the same way. Not only would they NOT be talking about a 'muslim' problem, or a 'brown' problem, they would and have refused point blank to even utter the words 'radical islamic terrorist'...and they certainly would not be blaming the likes of Ilian Omar. We know all this because we know how they have responded to the several radical islamic atrocities in the recent past. In fact, what they would be doing is attacking anyone who dared associate the attack to Muslims - more than they would be attacking the terrorists themselves. We've seen it happen.

Every word 100% true.
It will be exactly the same when the next muslim attack occurs (we won’t have to wait long). They’ll be condemning anyone and everyone who dares to link it with islam, even though the offenders themselves openly state that islam is the exact reason for their actions and beliefs.

The left is pathetic. No wonder they’re the NUMBER ONE fastest shrinking minority in the western world.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

That is how you feel about the death of these people?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Fools

Did I say i believed it? Nope I was simply putting forward alternative viewpoints. No need to rubbish my reply just because you don't believe it. I'm not asking you to believe it, I'm putting it out there for thought
Try reasoning and thinking instead of attempting to belittle...we can't all have the same opinions..sorry

Not belittling. Just saying what is is what is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join