It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why?

Simple, because it doesn't fit the MSM agenda. In fact, it works against the MSM agenda. If they ran stories like that then it would demonize their globalist plan. That's why.

...but you already knew this.

I totally agree though. The MSM, in some respects, is just as evil as the shooter in Christchurch. They fan the flames of hatred to encourage tragedies like the one we've recently witnessed.

Why? Because BLOOD sells advertisements! Greed. And, the more hatred they can spin up, the more blood, gore and hatred they can report on, and the more advertisements they can sell to fund their evil empires.

edit on 3/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Muslims are treated like a aggressive little dog..

Its owners and friends and hardcore dog lovers.. love it no matter what
Even when it bites someone.. they explain how its not its fault and its those around its fault.

Then one day it bites another dog.. but this time the other dog bites back, its bigger so it do some damage.

Everyone blame the big dog..
edit on 16-3-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

At least not until it can be used for political points, anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Or it could be looked at this way....IF there were daily headlines here in the West of Christians being annihilated (as they are in most parts of Africa & ME such as the Ninveh Plains) IF they showed pictures of what the Muslims actually do to these Christians i.e. crucifying them raping nuns etc it COULD result in a backlash against Muslims the like of which has never been seen since the Crusades!!

There is also another aspect to this. We in the West have an image of Christians, nice people, flowery hats, lots of singing and clapping,Easter Eggs & christmas, many don't realise that Christianity started in the East of course. They look at brown faces and it doesn't compute that they are in fact Christians just like them, they see "yet another African" or even think "They can't be real Christians". We are automatically drawn to those that are most like ourselves and sadly the images of African & ME Christians are not "most like ourselves"

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you're calling CNN, Fox and MSNBC MSM, none of them cover international affairs worth paying attention to. They are all national political propaganda sources. You want international, you have to go outside the north american continent to get that.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The difference largely is just one happened in Nigeria and the other in a more developed country. If Muslims were killed in Nigeria and at the same number, would the reporting of it really be that different than for Christians? Doubtful.

The MSM places different value on people based on their geographical location, and it doesn't have to do with religion as much as just deaths in 3rd world countries aren't seen as newsworthy as what happens in more developed countries.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Just like you were not trying to demean the tragedy in New Zealand, I am not meaning to demean the tragedy in Nigeria.

That said, those attacks read as pure tribalism. Tribe against tribe, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, electricity optional.

This is terrible when it happens, but how does anyone prevent village attacks out there with no civility, no cameras, no police, probably not even roads? Attacks like these happen all the time between religions, out in the 3rd and 4th world countries.

The reason New Zealand struck a chord is because it is in a city, in civilization. It reminds us of our own cities and our own lives. It is easy to identify with some place that looks just like home.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I want you to look at the recent massacre from another angle, the supposed right wing extremist whom we can all agree is definitely not a nice guy had previously traveled to other country's including in the middle east and possibly Pakistan.

So could he actually have been told to do this by non other than a radical Islamic sect whom may have wanted to stoke up tension's?.

Also before we point out all the evil scum bag's murdering our brothers and sisters in Christ let's also remember the Muslims that have put there own lives on the line to protect there christian neighbors from the extremists.

And remember that the people murdered in Christ Church were in all likelihood simple hard working folk whom had no choice about the culture they were born into and may even have been really nice people while the guy that did this to them was most likely an ass hole from every angle.

You ever hear the tale of the guy that slew the dragon only to then become the dragon?.

I am not saying roll over and let them murder us, nothing could be further from the truth but this was a tragedy.

Yes Christian's are being persecuted, murdered, raped and enslaved all around the world and especially in Islamic country's but they are also being treated so in Hindu country's were Hindu Extremists are every bit as bad as Muslim Extremists.

And

Can there be such a thing as a Violent hate and death Christian extremist when such a notion is so contrary to the very nature of true Christianity, I think not.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: LordAhriman

Muslims kill Christians.

Muslims kill Americans.

Muslims kill gays.

Muslims kill each other for not being the right kind of Muslims.

I see your point, Muslims are killing people so damn much it's not newsworthy anymore.

I was looking for you in that thread about New Zealand but couldn't find you, I thought maybe you were so happy cheering and hallelujing, but here in this thread about people who call them selves Muslims and commit a crime that is not tolerated by me as a Muslim you arrive in joy and energy, you need to seek help because you are consuming your self from within

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There was another massacre in Djibouti and Yemen as well and one in Sri Lanka by Christians... why didn't the MSM pickup on any of these... must be an agenda.... since Muslim terrorists attacks in the us aren't covered by the msm.

Oh the hypocrisy

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

you know, the agenda, and sick people with sick minds

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is why it wasn't covered:

I know, your angle is that they don't cover it because it's Christians being killed by a Muslim, not a white guy killing Muslims. But, I digress that this has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's not about a globalist agenda, discriminatory coverage based on ethnic or religious background.

We used to see Boko Haram stories for years. They kidnapped school girls, they drove through Christian villages murdering and taking hostages, burning huts to the ground. That's horrible stuff and if it didn't happen often, if we weren't de-sensitized to it already for the most part, it'd be front page with tons of coverage. New Zealand is a democratic western society akin to England, USA, Australia, and Canada. This doesn't happen often there and so it has extra shock factor.

Had a Muslim murdered 40 Christians at a church in New Zealand, it'd get even more coverage and be more shocking, trust me. It's partly because we relate to it more and its comparable to the reality of our daily lives in society. No bias, no conspiracy. Not to sound like a prick but it's true. Omg, Al-Shishkabob killed more Christians in Kenya.. again, like they do a few times a year, every year. We've seen and read those stories, we know what goes on, it's more of the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReligiousQuestionDude

Have any legit source of this event besides christianpost, cbn and gellerreport?

www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/christian-persecution-by-the-numbers/?mwm_id=326181550234&keyword=christian%20world&b&g&32618155023 4&1t1&c&1674535876&65414701375&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4u-uoMuH4QIVEbbACh1PeQpHEAAYASAAEgLxgPD_BwE

IN A YEAR
(from October 31, 2017 to November 1, 2018)

245 Million: In the top 50 World Watch List countries alone, 245 million Christians in the world experience high levels of persecution for their choice to follow Christ.

1 in 9: Christians worldwide experience high levels of persecution

14%: The rise in the number of Christians in the top 50 countries on the 2019 World Watch List (WWL) who experience high levels of persecution. (from the 2018 reporting period to 2019’s)

4,136: Christians killed for faith-related reasons in the top 50 WWL countries.

2,625: Christians detained without trial, arrested, sentenced and imprisoned in the top 50 WWL countries.

1,266: churches or Christian buildings attacked in the top 50 WWL countries.

7 out of 9: In seven of the countries in the World Watch List’s top 10, the primary cause of persecution is Islamic oppression.

11: countries scoring in the “extreme” level for their persecution of Christians. Five years ago, North Korea was the only one.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

All I know, as a Christian, is that all acts of senseless carnage and violence, towards ANYONE, is due to EVIL. I have no issue with other people of faith, whether they be a Muslim or Jew, as long as they respect other people's right to practice their religion PEACEFULLY. I do realize that Muslims have experienced hostility towards them by extremists around the world, but the fact is, Muslim extremists have accounted for countless acts of depravity too.

It doesn't matter if acts of EVIL are committed in the United States, or other countries, it should be condemned and reported by MSM, without bias. That's my main concern, the lack of apathy shown by MSM towards acts of persecution towards Christians. I believe that there's a deliberate indifference shown by MSM towards Christianity and perhaps even Judiasm, that IMO fuels hostility towards Christians and Jews.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I want you to look at the recent massacre from another angle, the supposed right wing extremist ...

Whoa right there, Hoss!

This douche-monkey might be an extremist but there is zero 'evidence' he's a "right wing" extremist! There's a manifesto which ties him to about every extremist ideology there is, including right wing, left wing, and just flat out crazy. But don't go signing up so quick with the MSM's characterization of "right wing" extremist thing!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hypocrisy? You want facts, or does that matter to you? Check out how many acts of terror have been committed by Islamists, or the Islamic State since January 1, 2019:
storymaps.esri.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Because the MSN sell fear ... that's how they keep us glued to the TV though the commercial break.

Killings in Nigeria don't scare me; I'll likely never travel to Nigeria and Nigeria is of no resemblance to where I live.

New Zealand is a place I am far more likely to travel; and besides their funny accents the people living their might as well be my next door neighbors.... if this tragedy can happen to them it could happen to me ... that's scary enough to watch the commercials so I don't miss important information.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Because the MSN sell fear ...

Just like the terrorists do, huh?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's an interesting observation

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There has been a holy war going on in the middle east for centuries, and muslims and christians have been killing each other as a result. It's not worth reporting.

Are you telling me that we don't see any news coverage when a muslim commits mass murder in a western country?

We see that it takes days for the suspect to be identified by the MSM if they are middle eastern, and hours if the suspect is white. We see that when a suspect is finally identified as middle eastern, his motives were unclear, and was surely a lone wolf, and does not represent any part of the Muslim population. We see that when the suspect is white, his motives were white supremacy, he represents all whites, all those right of center, and all male.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join