It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First and foremost, I just want to state that the brutal slaying of those Muslims in New Zealand was a heinous, barbaric act of HATRED and DEPRAVITY. As a Christian, I'm appalled how anyone can justify slaughtering innocent people, especially in a place of worship. With that being said, I wonder if there is a conspiracy behind the MSMs refusal to report on Christians being murdered by Muslims around the world. Could it be because of the recent controversy concerning subtle anti-Semitic remarks from several Muslim Congresswomen? Or could it be that there are many people on the Left who believe Islamophobia is the cause of the terror attacks around the world, including the one that just occurred in New Zealand?

The fact is Christians are persecuted in nations around the world and acts of violence and religious discrimination are directed against them worldwide. Why is there such a blatant omission by MSM on reporting these acts? Is there a lack of apathy towards the often brutal persecution of Christians throughout the world?

The deeper reason for the apathy is that contemporary consensus establishments do not have the defense of religious faith as a priority. Some within them may actually be taking grim satisfaction in the attempts to wipe out religions they deplore.

If the establishments that set the cultural consensus and its values for millions of people have attitudes regarding religion—and Christianity especially—that range from apathy to outright hatred, how can we expect the nation to prioritize protection of belief and expression for the persecuted abroad, and not turn a “blind eye”?

www.christianpost.com...

The article that I linked below, describes an incident that occurred in late February, regarding the murder of 32 Christians in Nigeria carried out by radical Muslims. I used Google and discovered not one major MSM news outlet reported on this jihad attack. Why is that?

Radical Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country.

The herdsman reportedly set fire to several houses and a church. The terrorists then sporadically shot at families trying to escape the blaze, killing 32 people.

www1.cbn.com...

Here's an article that came out today, that asks an important question:

Nigeria: Muslims Murder 32 Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack, Muslims Have Killed 120 Since February

Why do attacks on New Zealand mosques warrant international media coverage and condemnation from world leaders, but murderous jihad attacks on churches get no attention at all?

The double standard is glaring and obvious. In this as in all other cases, Judaism and Christianity can be freely denigrated and their adherents killed; all that matters to the enemedia is protecting Islam’s image and portraying Muslims as victims.

gellerreport.com...

So, is there a "double standard" being shown by MSM in the United States? If so, why? Shouldn't MSM condemn ALL acts of terrorism and hatred that occur around the world? Your thoughts?
edit on 3/16/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How many times do we have to have this thread?

We get it. The New Zealand gunman is your hero.

+86 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I get it too...people like you keep spreading hate and misinformation. Why can't you answer the questions?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There has been a holy war going on in the middle east for centuries, and muslims and christians have been killing each other as a result. It's not worth reporting.

Are you telling me that we don't see any news coverage when a muslim commits mass murder in a western country?

+75 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
How many times do we have to have this thread?

We get it. The New Zealand gunman is your hero.

I personally think you should get banned for this reply. Pure trolling.

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Are you telling me that we don't see any news coverage when a muslim commits mass murder in a western country?

Have you heard of the mass murder mentioned in the OP?
Obvious answer incoming.
edit on 16-3-2019 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

+71 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Muslims kill Christians.

Muslims kill Americans.

Muslims kill gays.

Muslims kill each other for not being the right kind of Muslims.

I see your point, Muslims are killing people so damn much it's not newsworthy anymore.

edit on 16-3-2019 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians In Late February
Yet MSM Never Reported It WHY?

Simple reason:

The banana MSM has no vested (or "paid-for") interests in some legitimate mass murder cases 😎

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Have any legit source of this event besides christianpost, cbn and gellerreport?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Part of the reason is the confict in Nigeria has been ongoing now for years. Various warlords fight over control of areas and use the religious groups to persecute each other. Muslims in Nigeria have been massacred by Christians and they get no coverage as well. All part of the problems facing African nations in the post-colonial period where corporations have become the major instigators of violence through payoffs to warlords for "protection" or access to local resources.

I agree with your main point however. There is a bias inherent in the MSM coverage of these kinds of events.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Because it's Africa, TIA.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

That's it, really. The media is all over this one because it was literally made for media consumption. This Aussie terrorist is a troll of the worst kind. Media reports what gets ratings, it's how they survive, and people like the outrageous.

Herdsmen and farmers isn't interesting enough for the West.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

These are legit sources and the act in question did occur. You probably think CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and NBC are "legit" unbiased news sources....amirite?

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The media never reported it because it doesn't serve their needs.

They downplay the terrorist narrative when it's a Muslim and play up the terrorist angle when it's a white guy.

Remember the nightclub in Orlando?

Hardly anyone does. Because a terrorist wanted to kill gays.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2019 by ReligiousQuestionDude because: .

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

That seems to be the sad truth, however, I sense there's also a push to call out Islamophobia in this country, while purposely ignoring Christian persecution.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

This thread IS NOT about the actions of the United States. It's about the MSM ignoring Christian persecution. Lets stay on the subject and stop deflecting!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I consider myself Christian. I do not go to church. The Christian churches have for far too long been effeminate. I have never read anything in the New Testament where Jesus has told his followers to allow themselves or their fellows to be murdered and then do nothing about it.

My mothers church raised some kind of thing for Christians being murdered in Indonesia. It was some time ago - I believe the Timor issue?

Anyway, I happened to tag along with my mom that day to her church and I questioned why they also did not send guns so they could defend themselves from these muslims that were murdering them. They were aghast and wouldn't even answer my question.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yep. Forbes, CNN, Fox, human rights watch, NY Times, etc., have all written about the continuing unrest in Nigeria, Boko Haram, and the herdsmen attacks. Nobody cares, nobody pays attention, nobody reports on what’s fairly common, all because...

This Is Africa.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They report it. But do people pay attention or care? Sure they do, but just browse over it.

Rwanda is a perfect example. That's what TIA means, it's just Africa, we're used to it, who cares mentality.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join