It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to you call the New Zealand shooter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently he had recently visited Pakistan, and North Korea, where did he get the money?

that info fits well with my suggestion that the Perp. is a 'soldier' for some nefarious organization

my guess is that he did the massacre with the full knowledge and intent to be in Prison for Life

you all know about Drug Cartel 'Soldiers' joining the US Military to get recruits and nurture contacts for the Drug Cartels in the /US military---------------- the guy going to Prison is the designated 'fall guy' with the same or more complicated 'mission' to spread acceptance by others to arm themselves and create mounds of dead Muslims in Mosques

evil has a head-of-steam & seems unstoppable

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One single person ran over and killed by an alleged ‘white supremist’ during a protest. OUTRAGE!!!!!

Dozens and dozens of people ran over and killed by islamic hate on more than one occasion in more than one location.

‘Meh’, the left doesn’t care about that. At all.

Faux outrage across all threads on this this site over the last two days. The usual suspects too.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

If you look their is always something strange around these mass killings, Anthony Podesta was in New Zealand the week before, going on about how Hillary lost the elections because of leaked E mails, they didn't mention that the e mails had some pretty remarkable content in them. He mentioned how he was the centre of a slur campaign run by the Russians, and that he was accused of being a Pedo...his words. Plus the fake news caused an armed man to shoot up the Pizza parlour....how interesting the way the new narrative is being spun. Now any news that doesn't fit the agenda is fake news, and its only RT reporting the riots in Paris. I find all this particularly worrying as the last thing the West wants is rioting when they are planning another war, an armed population that starts to go against the agenda must be stopped, so guns have to go.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

right-wing-extremist. like some folks here on ats. same agenda.

What makes you think he was right wing. Everything I’ve heard says he was communist.
His goal in the killings was for the US to give up our guns.
Doesn’t sound very right wing to me.

your comment makes me both angry and sad. he is a right-wing-terrorist. he killed muslims because he hates muslims. he killed muslims because of the so called genocide of the white man. and folks like you helped him to keep on track. thats your goal.

Oh I get it. You’re mentally disturbed. My only goal is to save enough money to retire early. No Muslims need to be harmed.
Get the facts and get some help.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

right-wing-extremist. like some folks here on ats. same agenda.

Really?

I might be able to find some who advocate for full separation of all the various ethnic, religious, gender, etc., tribal groups.

I might be able to find some who advocate for a full-on Chinese style, one-party corporo-communist state.

I don't think I've ever seen any of those two positions married together in one poster.

For that reason, I thin this guy is one who more or less did this hoping to watch the world burn.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Saw this article claiming he made enough money from cryptocurrency to fund his activities and travels
www.news18.com/news/world/from-pakistan-to-north-korea-gym-enthusiast-new-zealand-shooter-shared-pictures-of-his-world-tour-2068437.html

edit on 16/3/2019 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/3/2019 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Perhaps an 'agent of chaos', programmed and activated which in msm land, twittersphere, and even here on some ATS threads he is winning -- to divide us all. He is neither far left nor right. According to his manifesto he is an 'Accelerationist', Eco-Fascist and a terrorist assuming you believe he actually wrote it.
It is unknowable what "[_______]" really believed, or if he was in control of his critical faculties to the extent that we can say he – as a person possibly without agency – believed anything.

His twisted ideology with a call to action is akin to the alt-web phenomenon known as ‘White Shariah‘. Similarily ISIS propaganda frequently encouraged would-be terrorists to design their attacks in order to cause as much shock n' awe as possible to spark interest in the ISIS cause. Also note ISIS referred to the West as “non-believers” and “invaders upon their land” in much of their propaganda.

Regardless of who he really is and whom are responsible for his programming this Tragedy Will be Weaponized by the Powers that Be which has already happened no thanks to PM Arden and US msm concerning public facing. No matter what facts come out those still asleep and 'programmed' by the msm will blame Trump, chan boards, white supremacy at every opportunity which is another win for the agent of chaos.

On the internal gov't/military side this info will lend justifying that intel agencies will now be allowed to operate on is that North Korea, Iran, Turkey, and/or Pakistan (or, conversely, actors in Pakistan) is involved in the training and supporting of terrorism in a FVEY country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join