It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Morality Politics of AOC and Omar are to blame for the Chelsea Clinton Fiasco

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

My Dad Sucks ! .Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
she definitely did not deserve what they did to her......

I really wish she would have had the backbone to call them out, and spit it back at them and make them answer , on what grounds she was responsible for what happened.

I find these types are really big and bad on the internet, and screaming at people who they think wont call them onto the carpet for their bs, but once confronted they either turn tail and shut down, or just screech making themselves look even more foolish......

That being said, we repeatedly told the left that this would happen, and that as soon as they didnt have a target in the vicinity they would turn on their own.......

The moderate left is getting a wake up call....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm so confused.. what did Chelsea do?

She did or said something these fine, upstanding young woke people disagreed with. And we all know that the fine, upstanding young woke people are the ones who arbitrate what is morally correct with the world.

Now, you are in danger of falling afoul of these fine, upstanding young folks too, and they will come after you just as quickly and viciously as they came after Chelsea. And you will likely be just as blindsided as you seem to be now.

You may think you are closer to being on their side than anyone else's, but they're ideological purists ... Puritans, and if you waiver even slightly from what they deem morally acceptable, they'll brand you with the scarlet "A" and burn you at the stake for being a heretic.

And I used religious terminology for a reason.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And yeah, Chelsea didn't deserve this ... anymore than any of the people on the right have deserved it.

The thing is that the left created this tactic and the rule of the game which change as they need them to. The original purpose was and has always been to claim the moral high ground in order to shame your opponent into simply shutting up so you don't have to justify any of your positions in an honest debate.

The left created this monster and now it's busy eating them too.

I wish I could say I felt sorry for them, but I don't. We told them this wasn't a good idea and they didn't listen. They were too busy using it to their advantage because the end justifies the means right up until it all comes back to bite you in the @ss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join