It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dose of hypocrisy from Democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Not everybody agrees that it was anti-Semitism to talk about Israel. Of course Republicans will jump on the chance to call one of their enemies an anti-semite for any criticism of Israel.

Republicans are just becoming exactly what the left has become. Calling people racist for something that wasn't racist.

Just assume Omar is racist b/c she's muslim...

You might want to do some reading about that story from someplace other than the DNC propaganda machine. Her comments were full of anti-Semitic tropes that have been acknowledged as anti-Semitic tropes for years. She backs BDS, which is an anti-Semitic organization. She also gets welcome encouragement from Farrakhan.

This is another double standard by the way. If David Duke says he supports Trump, somehow it's the equivalent of Trump supporting Duke, despite them not sharing any ideology. But when a known anti-Semite like Farrakhan supports Omar, that's in no way reflective on Omar, despite her actually having very similar views to Farrakhan.

How do you guys keep all this dishonest, illogical nonsense straight? Is it just repetitive memorization?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just like the tea party trying to hijack the repubtards with their Uber god and hate ! We are headed to a large middle to conservative group in America ! If the left keeps going to the right they will loose faith based Dems and moderate libs to the right ! As open minded as I try to be through zero practice of religion and pragmatic views ! We as a country are in bad shape when theocratic members of congress , communists and people who think gender specific bathrooms are uncivilized and should be drug into congress and the senate ! Texans like Cruz want their bibles and nooses in the senate ! We can’t win ! We are a week PC scarred nation that is trying to compete with China and Russia ! China has all the money and tech on their side and Russia feeds their men raw bear meat mixed with gun powder ! We have white 28 yr old men in the USA trying to find their female spirit Vagina all the while wearing Toms and a fair trade a Peruvian hat that sets him apart no where ! I’m a liberal who ownes a AR-15 , V8 muscle car and loves the UFC ! Generation X we are ! Liberal conservatives ! The other middle America ! If the left accepts Omar and the right accepts Pence the difference being that no matter how much I dislike religion I’ll pick the Jesus fundy crowd any day over a ( refuse to assimilate ) Muslim neighbor hood to be near ! The left is destroying America from the inside out , while the republicans go off to war so as to keep the likes of Cheney and Halliburton well paid by tax dollars ! Wake up ! If your a Democrat or a Republican you are part of the problem ! Stop voting these malcontents into office ! Amon Ippiter help us

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The part that gets me, was mentioned in one of these reply's, is the way the Progressives can ignore the truth to spread a BS and expect people to believe them.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Great song by The Who with a great line I love..."then I'll get on my knees and pray, we don't get fooled again, NO NO! don't get fooled again"!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Nickn3

Liberals, not all Democrats, are the ones who are doing this. There are some conservative democrats out there yet, but the far left keeps saying, you are either with us or against us, so some of the moderates are getting sucked in farther to the left.

I hate the saying "you are either with us or against us" and the one that says " the enemy of thy enemy is my friend"

Once upon a time I was one of those Carter era conservative Democrats, then the fairytale came crashing to an end under Obama as the radicals took control of the party. I found a new home with more like minded, middle of the road, people under the Republican banner. To be honest with you the Democratic leadership makes me sick.

Apparently the only prerequisite to be a democratic Congressman is disingenuous speech’s and off the cuff radical sound bites. Logic and common sense appears to be lost on them.

I can't figure out how the Democrats got taken over by the far left. I can't understand why the moderate and conservative democrat congressmen don't have the guts to stand up to the radical liberals trying to push their agenda in our government. A little change is good, but deception and suppression of the masses should not be allowed at the extent the Democrats are doing it now. I will no longer vote Democrat for anything, I am sick of the new pushy and intimidating Democrat party that has emerged over the years.

The enemy learned they cannot attack the u.s.with traditional weapons or armies

They look for out of the box ways to attack and The weakest point of entry were liberal Democrats.

It should be obvious when muslims and liberals have completely opposite views on womens rights. Gay rights and religious freedom.

But are best friends.

Liberals will.champion for any so called minority group and the enemy have made the democratic party their bitches.

The enemy uses liberalism as a tool to get into the system.

Major dems groups consist of BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, Muslim, illegal aliens and hollyweird.

How normal America does not run to red is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

“ It should be obvious when muslims and liberals have completely opposite views on womens rights. Gay rights and religious freedom. “

So true.
In fact, EVERY single thing the left ‘claims’ to stand for is 100% in opposition to islam beliefs and teachings.

Freedom of thought, freedom of speech, religion, freedom of ANYTHING at all. Gay rights, women’s rights, minority rights, these are concepts that carry a death sentence under islam. Like apostasy.
How many genders are recognised by the rape-culture?
Scientific discovery, fashion movements , artistic movements, social change. Absolutely 100% against islam.

Claiming to be a ‘leftist’ or a ‘progressive’ or a ‘liberal’ and defending the ideology of Islam is such an oxymoron it’s astounding they don’t call each other out on it.
No two ideologies could be more opposing.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“ It should be obvious when muslims and liberals have completely opposite views on womens rights. Gay rights and religious freedom. “

So true.
In fact, EVERY single thing the left ‘claims’ to stand for is 100% in opposition to islam beliefs and teachings.

Freedom of thought, freedom of speech, religion, freedom of ANYTHING at all. Gay rights, women’s rights, minority rights, these are concepts that carry a death sentence under islam. Like apostasy.
Scientific discovery, fashion movements , artistic movements, social change. Absolutely 100% against islam.

Claiming to be a ‘leftist’ or a ‘progressive’ or a ‘liberal’ and defending the ideology of Islam is such an oxymoron it’s astounding they don’t call each other out on it.

And this is how we know something sketchy is going on.
There is some kind of agenda being pushed...
The double standards are too glaring...

Liberals are just very naive and easy to manipulate.

They took on their pet projects and now their pets have taken over...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Trump does not support white supremacists directly, but he has said plenty that indicates he is not against them. He certainly believes in white power. That does not mean Donald wants white supremacists to rise to violence, but then again he has openly supported violence against those who stand against him. The problem with that, of course, is there are plenty of things Trump has done and does that many are against. Democrats are not showing now hypocrisy at all in this case, though they are plenty capable of it. As are Republicans.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh no no they didn't just "condemn bigotry" immediately after the antisemitic remarks they literally signed a BILL to silence any critique of remarks from Muslims in office..... So basically giving them free reign to be as anti semetic as they want and not be held accountable for it....

You're right tho, the hypocrisy is on fire and what's worse their trying to pass crap that legally silences anyone who doesn't agree

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Trump does not support white supremacists directly, but he has said plenty that indicates he is not against them. He certainly believes in white power. That does not mean Donald wants white supremacists to rise to violence, but then again he has openly supported violence against those who stand against him. The problem with that, of course, is there are plenty of things Trump has done and does that many are against. Democrats are not showing now hypocrisy at all in this case, though they are plenty capable of it. As are Republicans.

Easy man, don't drink so fast.... You've got that koolaid all over your shirt

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't forget she spent a lot of time fund raising for CAIR and has her own ties with the Muslim Brotherhood and hamas....

We shouldn't be surprised about hers or Rashida comments

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The part that gets me, was mentioned in one of these reply's, is the way the Progressives can ignore the truth to spread a BS and expect people to believe them.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Great song by The Who with a great line I love..."then I'll get on my knees and pray, we don't get fooled again, NO NO! don't get fooled again"!

Yeah bit the problem is people DO believe them, and in increasing larger numbers....

Never underestimated stupidity in mass

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Liberals, not all Democrats, are the ones who are doing this. There are some conservative democrats out there yet, but the far left keeps saying, you are either with us or against us, so some of the moderates are getting sucked in farther to the left.

I hate the saying "you are either with us or against us" and the one that says " the enemy of thy enemy is my friend"

Once upon a time I was one of those Carter era conservative Democrats, then the fairytale came crashing to an end under Obama as the radicals took control of the party. I found a new home with more like minded, middle of the road, people under the Republican banner. To be honest with you the Democratic leadership makes me sick.

Apparently the only prerequisite to be a democratic Congressman is disingenuous speech’s and off the cuff radical sound bites. Logic and common sense appears to be lost on them.

I can't figure out how the Democrats got taken over by the far left. I can't understand why the moderate and conservative democrat congressmen don't have the guts to stand up to the radical liberals trying to push their agenda in our government. A little change is good, but deception and suppression of the masses should not be allowed at the extent the Democrats are doing it now. I will no longer vote Democrat for anything, I am sick of the new pushy and intimidating Democrat party that has emerged over the years.
What few there are left , if any? Blue Dogs were pushed out by Obama era radicals and the Pelosi crowd when they crammed Obama care down everybody’s throats. The last of them left or were bribed(or worse) to vote for that monstrous piece of legislation. Now the ultra radicals have moved in ... pushing the most radical legislation imaginable ... even stuff that would be impossible to do. The GND is unattainable if not something which would have devastating consequences. It is totally unreasonable and unrealistic and even the founder of Greenpeace decried it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

So true.

Liberals and the Left are not exactly the same. Rosa Koire is a liberal Democrat but is fighting against Agenda 21. The Progressives (leftists) have taken over the Democrat Party and pushing the most Totalitarian agenda. Pushing infanticide in the name of women’s rights is diabolical. Their pushing things like the GND should show how diabolical their plans are. It’s totalitarian ( liberal fascim to use Jonah Goldbergs term).
edit on 17-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Just like the tea party trying to hijack the repubtards with their Uber god and hate ! We are headed to a large middle to conservative group in America ! If the left keeps going to the right they will loose faith based Dems and moderate libs to the right ! As open minded as I try to be through zero practice of religion and pragmatic views ! We as a country are in bad shape when theocratic members of congress , communists and people who think gender specific bathrooms are uncivilized and should be drug into congress and the senate ! Texans like Cruz want their bibles and nooses in the senate ! We can’t win ! We are a week PC scarred nation that is trying to compete with China and Russia ! China has all the money and tech on their side and Russia feeds their men raw bear meat mixed with gun powder ! We have white 28 yr old men in the USA trying to find their female spirit Vagina all the while wearing Toms and a fair trade a Peruvian hat that sets him apart no where ! I’m a liberal who ownes a AR-15 , V8 muscle car and loves the UFC ! Generation X we are ! Liberal conservatives ! The other middle America ! If the left accepts Omar and the right accepts Pence the difference being that no matter how much I dislike religion I’ll pick the Jesus fundy crowd any day over a ( refuse to assimilate ) Muslim neighbor hood to be near ! The left is destroying America from the inside out , while the republicans go off to war so as to keep the likes of Cheney and Halliburton well paid by tax dollars ! Wake up ! If your a Democrat or a Republican you are part of the problem ! Stop voting these malcontents into office ! Amon Ippiter help us
Tea Party here Mister... and you’ve got it all wrong. TEA means Taxed Enough Already and was originally for Ron Paul ... lots of Libertarian types. Conservative Republicans jumped in when radical Marxists took over the Democrat Party. You really went off half cocked with this absurd narrative concocted by the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi’s silly crocodile tears about Tea Party in Brooks Bro clothes when it is she who was afraid her plans would fall apart. Why are Democrats voting in theocrats like Omar and Tlaib who at the very least will push Sharia Law. You criticize Ted Cruz yet he is the very essence of conservatism, and you call yourself a conservative ? I don’t understand your beef. I had to reread your post after my initial reaction because you sound a lot like a Progressive who hates religion if it were t for the ar 15. The noose comment was really over the top and the only people with nooses are the ones putting them around their own necks.
You tell me where is the hate in protesting extreme taxes and radical Marxism because that is what sparked the protests of 2009. I remember it well. Ted Cruz is one of thee best in Congress today and an excellent debater. I’ll tell you where the hate is... it’s in the crowd who wanted Hillary, it’s in the people who are pushing infanticide, the Antifa crowd, Democrats pretending to be Trump supporters, the media who continually trash anyone who is opposed to the radical agenda of the Left, the nutty Hollywood crowd, and people like Kathy Griffin. That is why people are leaving the Democrat Party in droves now including Jewish people.
Jonah Goldberg explained the facsist roots of Progressivism. www.intellectualtakeout.org...
By the way, I
Embrace all the worlds major religions but I do not want Sharia Law to supplant the US Constitution... and who supports that... why it’s liberal Democrats.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

They look for out of the box ways to attack and The weakest point of entry were liberal Democrats.

It should be obvious when muslims and liberals have completely opposite views on womens rights. Gay rights and religious freedom.

But are best friends.

Liberals will.champion for any so called minority group and the enemy have made the democratic party their bitches.

Major dems groups consist of BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, Muslim, illegal aliens and hollyweird.

Change is good for society if slowly integrated and in the right direction. The consequences being thought out well before the change is implemented. There is little thinking or investigating of historic consequences done by the left most times. They seem to believe we are smarter now, when in fact intelligence is on the decline, book smarts is not intelligence, ability to reason and compare is intelligence. We are not more intelligent than we were forty years ago in this country.

The fact that the left feels that they are more intelligent than the conservatives means their minds have been compromised by dumbing down chemistry. Lots of foods dumb us down, promoted as foods that are good for us. Also, people like to have fun instead of constantly thinking, so when they discover they messed up, they go to the doctors and get some anti-anxiety or antidepressant chemistry. Doctors now hand out Statin meds to people like candy, chemistry that can lower the level of fat in the brain, the brain being made of a sort of fat cell. The lipids modulate signals, which is good to some extent, but much is actually better than too little. Also, choline is necessary for proper brain function and too little choline in the right form can cause brain fog which results in people not being to do complex thinking to evaluate their direction in life properly. Eggs are a good source of this. Betaine is similar to choline but conversion is not always done in many people because of a lack of enzymes necessary to do that. So, half the people cannot live on veggies to get their choline, these people usually do not realize that their intelect has been compromised. Plant defense chemistry can mess things up for many people, turning them into puppets since they cannot think well enough to evaluate what is really happening.

The people who have been convinced to back the far left are not bad people, they have just had their ability to reason compromised by various chemistries. They feel better but cannot see anything that falls outside of their beliefs.

The same can happen with people tagging along with the far right, because belief and brainwashing is involved in this too, the doping chemistry makes them follow the leader since they cannot think on their own. Their fears drive them farther right just as the fears of the left drive them farther left. There is little to no regulation of food chemistry that dumbs people down done by our FDA, they seem to rubber stamp any chemistry that blocks people's ability to see what is real, causing people to polarize. Our government does not want us to be able to think well, they want us to follow their lead. But too much of a good thing is no good, lots of this chemistry is in highly prepared foods being called thickeners, conditioners, spices, preservatives, emulsifiers, and flavorings. Look at how they pushed milk all those years, milk contains chemistry that forms opiate peptides, same with wheat gluten. A little calms us, but too much can mess people up.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

But are best friends.

Change is good for society if slowly integrated and in the right direction. The consequences being thought out well before the change is implemented. There is little thinking or investigating of historic consequences done by the left most times. They seem to believe we are smarter now, when in fact intelligence is on the decline, book smarts is not intelligence, ability to reason and compare is intelligence. We are not more intelligent than we were forty years ago in this country.

The fact that the left feels that they are more intelligent than the conservatives means their minds have been compromised by dumbing down chemistry. Lots of foods dumb us down, promoted as foods that are good for us. Also, people like to have fun instead of constantly thinking, so when they discover they messed up, they go to the doctors and get some anti-anxiety or antidepressant chemistry. Doctors now hand out Statin meds to people like candy, chemistry that can lower the level of fat in the brain, the brain being made of a sort of fat cell. The lipids modulate signals, which is good to some extent, but much is actually better than too little. Also, choline is necessary for proper brain function and too little choline in the right form can cause brain fog which results in people not being to do complex thinking to evaluate their direction in life properly. Eggs are a good source of this. Betaine is similar to choline but conversion is not always done in many people because of a lack of enzymes necessary to do that. So, half the people cannot live on veggies to get their choline, these people usually do not realize that their intelect has been compromised. Plant defense chemistry can mess things up for many people, turning them into puppets since they cannot think well enough to evaluate what is really happening.

The people who have been convinced to back the far left are not bad people, they have just had their ability to reason compromised by various chemistries. They feel better but cannot see anything that falls outside of their beliefs.

The same can happen with people tagging along with the far right, because belief and brainwashing is involved in this too, the doping chemistry makes them follow the leader since they cannot think on their own. Their fears drive them farther right just as the fears of the left drive them farther left. There is little to no regulation of food chemistry that dumbs people down done by our FDA, they seem to rubber stamp any chemistry that blocks people's ability to see what is real, causing people to polarize. Our government does not want us to be able to think well, they want us to follow their lead. But too much of a good thing is no good, lots of this chemistry is in highly prepared foods being called thickeners, conditioners, spices, preservatives, emulsifiers, and flavorings. Look at how they pushed milk all those years, milk contains chemistry that forms opiate peptides, same with wheat gluten. A little calms us, but too much can mess people up.

Well said, there are games and wars going on most cannot even comprehend

edit on 17-3-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

What few there are left , if any? Blue Dogs were pushed out by Obama era radicals and the Pelosi crowd when they crammed Obama care down everybody’s throats. The last of them left or were bribed(or worse) to vote for that monstrous piece of legislation. Now the ultra radicals have moved in ... pushing the most radical legislation imaginable ... even stuff that would be impossible to do. The GND is unattainable if not something which would have devastating consequences. It is totally unreasonable and unrealistic and even the founder of Greenpeace decried it for what it is.

People are worried about the high cost of healthcare in this country, one trip to the ER and the resulting tests can bankrupt lots of people. So people thought getting Obamacare would help. But the opposite happened, Obamacare just made it so more unnecessary testing could be done and people wound up with high copays on the services. A quarter of Americans are now on Statins, think about that. Statins do lower cholesterol, effectively masking the real problem but do not fix the problem correctly. We are becomming totally addicted to meds, it is not just the opoids, they are causing all sorts of complications. I remember the information on how Cholesterol was correlated with heart problems, but the evidence never actually said that lowering it with meds will fix the problem, so without further research, the pharma companies found statins in their computers and the push was on. Yes, for a few they are good medicine, but not for most of the people taking them. Levostatin is a natural thing, found in high amounts in the oyster mushroom and in less amounts in other mushrooms. Other chemistry that effectively lowers cholesterol is Butyrate or butyric acid found in butter. Remember, butter is bad for you. So for those who want to boost their ability to make butyric acid, they tell us to eat probiotics. Seems like certain microbes can turn plant oils into butyrate. So these expensive supplements to rejuvinate the microbe flora killed by the anti-microbial chemistry in our foods is now necessary for our health, what happened to just pulling a carrot out of the ground, rinsing it and getting our beneficial microbes from that?

The more I study this stuff, the less scared I get about things, I tend to just trust nature to help me and avoid anything called a superfood. I eat veggies in moderation, maybe seven servings a week and go to the doctors when needed, maybe once every two to three years or so. My last blood tests were good, the doctor could tell I eat healthy, I am fat but can easily get up and move around. I have irratic blood pressure, sometimes too high but mostly going too low, the doctor wanted to put me on blood pressure meds, I should bring him my blood pressure machine, it clearly shows I have too low of blood pressure half the time so I refused to take the meds he suggested because they lower blood pressure all the time...that could kill me, ninety over fifty five is common in the morning, that leads to a headache till I have my coffee and drink a glass of water.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Have you ever played the game of Risk? It is a war game, but stratagy is incorporated into propaganda to take control of other countries too. Sometimes we are not allowed to know what is really going on, and maybe I do not want to know some times what is really going on, it could lead to fear and depression to see all the deception going on with these people trying to fight for power. We are surfs, we are sheep being led in to steal our fur, and now that they sheared us, they want us to give them money to cool the earth even though we have no wool to keep us warm anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So you are telling us that food chemistry is causing people to believe that Marxism and supporting infanticide is the way to go ? Well maybe partially true in the sense of brain fog, but truly only brainwashing can cause a person to believe that there is any difference between killing a baby one minute before birth or 1 minute after. Only brainwashing can cause people to believe that we can solve our problems by income redistribution and banning planes. It’s so outrageous as to defy comprehension.
Who is the far right exactly and what do they believe ?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The fact that tptb are promoting projects like chem trailing and blocking the sun and eliminating C02 is frightening when we are going into a Grand Solar minimum of global cooling because of a quiescent sun cycle while they promote it as man made. It is nothing short of diabolical. They know they can go into their underground bunkers to survive the cold while we struggle with no fuel and no food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join