It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Sweden and the current political happenings of EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Greetings.

I am sorry if I bring up something that already has a new thread. If so, feel free to remove this.

I just wanted to let you know what is going on right now in the political scene regarding Sweden (among other countries) and the European Union, EU, as we speak.

Some ten years ago, about a half of the swedes allowed to vote (you have to be over 18, among other things) voted for membership - of course - without the promise that their children could vote Sweden out of EU if they should feel it became necessary.

This itself is of course very wrong. And now I (I, who were about 11 years old at the time of the voting) and the rest of my fellow swedes are suffering the consequences:

(And now to the real issue.)

A new constitution is being discussed in the EU headquarters. A constitution that if it pulls trough will mean that EU no longer will be an organization. It will be a country in itself.

It will have its own flag, its own national theme, its own PRESIDENT.

It will have its own court of law - whose desicions will be independent from the courts in each country.

And now to the grand final: SWEDEN MIGHT NOT EVEN GET TO VOTE ABOUT THIS NEW CONSTITUTION.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is not a scam. It's reality.

And of course - even if we should get to vote - our country is not the only one that has a final vote in the parlament regarding the constitutions being or not being.

I only discuss the role of Sweden in this - I don't know the current state of other european countries in this issue. With Sweden's history of "democracy" though, I assume the chance of other european countries to vote in this issue is small, or none.

Isn't this NWO in a nutshell? Isn't this Machiavelli's final triumph?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes, I'm afraid. It has all been planned since those who were involved in the great Revolution of 1848 (when the advocates had called for an united states of Europe). Even more, the EU is one long French revolution in the making because the NWO elite see the EU as the major stepping stone to one world government. You can thank the Bilderberg Group for all their hard works in shaping and molding the EU into existence for nearly 50 years and praise Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet for the visions he made of an European union.

That is when the formation of the American Union (the joining of the two American continents) and the Asian Union (all Asian-Pacific countries) are beginning to take shapes through the FTAA and the gradual development of an Asian union through ASEAN. All three unions are to be the forerunners to a Global Union, the planned replacement for the United Nations. An Islamic Union may be likely to be the fourth union if democracy prevails among the Muslim nations but it may be least likely to be a part of the Global Union.

Say goodbye to nationalism and national sovereignty and welcome to the 21st Century internationalism through wars and endless chaos.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I wasnt aware that the constitutions powers were going to be that extensive, but maybe i'm wrong.

And now to the grand final: SWEDEN MIGHT NOT EVEN GET TO VOTE ABOUT THIS NEW CONSTITUTION.

Last i checked each EU state was holding a referendum to decide if they want the new constitution. Spains just had it's and it accepted, although with an extremely low turnout. We're having one here in the UK later this year i think.

Isn't this NWO in a nutshell? Isn't this Machiavelli's final triumph?

I dont think its that bad yet, but i think this is definately steps towards a single super-state europe, and that can't be good. It always makes me think back to orwells 1984 with the three superstates Oceana, Eurasia and Eastasia. Look at the world today and you can see a similar scenario.
Think about it, you got Europe=Eurasia, US/UK/Australia/Canada etc = Oceana and youve also got the BRIC alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China) which could be Eastasia.

In the book they're all in a state of perpetual war with each other in order to consume surplus resources and control their populations. Maybe thats where we're headed. Scary isnt it.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loengard
SWEDEN MIGHT NOT EVEN GET TO VOTE ABOUT THIS NEW CONSTITUTION.

I think it good that we don't get to vote on this because people wont vote on the constitution they will vote yes or no depending on if they are possitiv to EU in the first place and thats not what the refferendum is about.

And of course - even if we should get to vote - our country is not the only one that has a final vote in the parlament regarding the constitutions being or not being..

All it takes is that one country votes no to the new constitution and it will fall

A new constitution is being discussed in the EU headquarters. A constitution that if it pulls trough will mean that EU no longer will be an organization. It will be a country in itself.

It will have its own court of law - whose desicions will be independent from the courts in each country..

You know it already has a flag and a court. EU need a new constitiution because now the rules that EU goes by are in alot of diffrent treaties that dates back to the European coal and steel community (ECSC) 1951. EU needs a constitution so countrys and EU knows what they can and can not do.

and the rest of my fellow swedes are suffering the consequences..

Please tell me, how are we suffering???

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todd

SWEDEN MIGHT NOT EVEN GET TO VOTE ABOUT THIS NEW CONSTITUTION.

I think it good that we don't get to vote on this because people wont vote on the constitution they will vote yes or no depending on if they are possitiv to EU in the first place and thats not what the refferendum is about.

I really do think the population is more widesighted than that. But of course - if you are against EU in the first place - there is, of course, no reason to vote FOR a constitution that will give the same organization more power.

And of course - even if we should get to vote - our country is not the only one that has a final vote in the parlament regarding the constitutions being or not being..

All it takes is that one country votes no to the new constitution and it will fall

It will have its own court of law - whose desicions will be independent from the courts in each country..

You know it already has a flag and a court. EU need a new constitiution because now the rules that EU goes by are in alot of diffrent treaties that dates back to the European coal and steel community (ECSC) 1951. EU needs a constitution so countrys and EU knows what they can and can not do.

and the rest of my fellow swedes are suffering the consequences..

Please tell me, how are we suffering???

I think the issue of this thread in itself answers that question. We are perhaps not allowed to vote regarding a constitution that will further decrease the national power and matters of our country because "we" joined EU in the first place - should this not be considered suffering the consequences? I do think so.

Oh and by the way - if the constitution passes - EU will get to have their own army.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
as you said in your first post..

is this the nwo in a nutshell?

Answer: No

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loengard

I think the issue of this thread in itself answers that question. We are perhaps not allowed to vote regarding a constitution that will further decrease the national power and matters of our country because "we" joined EU in the first place - should this not be considered suffering the consequences? I do think so.

But other countries votes about this and if one of these countries votes no the consitution will fall, the reason Sweden dosen't vote is because our goverment has decided that we won't.

Maybe im missing your point but it's not EU that decides that Sweden shouldn't vote on this it's our goverment.

new topics

top topics

join