It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could we be a 3d projection of a 4d object?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This isn't going to be a lengthy Op as the subject is hard to grasp for me, this is simply an idea i had and brought it here to see if anyone agrees or disagrees with it and can add some of their own insight.
are we a projection from a 4D universe to our 3D "reality"?

i have tried to get my head around 4d
so i checked out wikipedia.... always a good option for the layman i feel
tesseract
the tesseract is the four-dimensional analogue of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square.

the Gifs in the link did give me a better idea of 4d, but imagining a humanoid as being 4d is still difficult, i imagine not a solid image like a normal walking talking human but one where every atom is moving in shattered triangular crystallised shapes that are constantly flashing in and out of view, i know im not explaining it right because i cant even imagine it right.... but thats why i brought it here, this site should be all about bouncing ideas and experiences of each other in order to grasp better meanings from life, instead of ego driven one up-man-ship that im sure we are all guilty of on occasion.

i get how we can perceive 3d but only see in 2d, but trying to think 4d i am having trouble.

i was thinking about people that have transcendental experiences and struggle to remember or explain their experiences properly, could this be because they are seeing a 2d interpretation of a 4d object, many of the experiences they have are similar. and describe definite shapes like elves but they look strange, crystal like etc.

so is it possible? could we be a projection of something else? something higher and more advanced than us? are we all projections of our higher selves, of Gods or Aliens? ... any ideas on this thought are welcome.
edit on 16-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Um, 4D = Time.

Unless I suppose you're at a theme park then it means you're getting blasted with heat, moisture, etc, while your seat moves around.

Then there's Trump "playing 4D chest". I guess it means playing chess over a period of time in a seat that moves around and causes heat flashes, perspiration, and a wetting of the trousers.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

that's highly debatable, but thanks for your insight.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
i was thinking about people that have transcendental experiences and struggle to remember or explain their experiences properly, could this be because they are seeing a 2d interpretation of a 4d object, many of the experiences they have are similar. and describe definite shapes like elves but they look strange, crystal like etc.

so is it possible? could we be a projection of something else? something higher and more advanced than us? are we all projections of our higher selves, of Gods or Aliens? ... any ideas on this thought are welcome.

Definitely a projection of a Non-Human entity. We might very well be something completely different, where our REAL spirits occupy a mortal human body in this 3D world.

Remember; Always look into the eyes of a person because there you will feel their soul.

If we are projections of our real souls (higher or dark) and that projection will soon cover this planet, then the darkness of hell is really going to cover this world if it comes from the Lake & Tartarus.

i have always wondered if the system has made us all "humans" when in actual fact this planet is covered in all alien species; where our limited vision is programmed to view everyone else as "humans".

If experiences are real, then some of us are destined to reside in the very dark worlds where the sky is black and the land is no more than dust and desolation, lit by the Ley-Lines.

S+F to see where this thread is going.
edit on 16-3-2019 by Rapha because: S+F

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is a man by the name of Chuck Missler that I have listened to over the years and he goes through this pretty in depth in relation to a biblical perspective.

I have mobile and can’t imbed videos but it’s all over YouTube. It would be in the introduction to Genesis video.

I believe time is the 4th dimension, and that we are confined by it- and that all the seeming changes or shifts in consiousness as of late, is our core energy or soul beginning to see that confinement breakdown (the best way I can describe it)

I think that possibly some are beginning to process things from a top down perspective (from the bigger picture back down into the details) in contrast to the usual bottom up processing of starting with the details and mapping our way into the bigger picture.

It’s almost like a 6th sense.

But I have a deep need to find explanations and understanding of the “paranormal” if you will.
Also have not had my coffee, so I apologize if this sounds like jibberish

I think this is an awesome subject and wanted to leave some thoughts if only to follow the replies.

Good thread topic!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Chuck Missler

There is a problem here though.

If Yahushua (Jesus Christ) is the only way out of this 4D Matrix hell-hole, then Chuck is on target 100% and the Rapture will soon prove that, when Jesus removes His true followers.

If Yahushua is simply a religious control mechanism in this Matrix then Christianity will soon become one of the several NWO religions to be merged into the New World Religion.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You are correct.

and going into the details would be shifting over the the complex idea of faith.

I also believe, since I’ve never in all my life heard any preacher go into a sermon about these things, that mainstream or generalized Christianity is already a false religion.

There’s another issue here and that’s discernment. Discernment of the spirits is SO important.

Magic is real. Whether it is of Christ(God)(Good magic) or black magic of Lucifer is what need be discerned.

I get a deep synchronistic vibe when I get into the depths of what many describe what I’m going on about as “ascension” and how closely it correlates to the “rapture”- but with the detail of Christ being left out, and the event being attributed to “spirits” and “guides” and “angels” and other “other” dimensional (or unseen) (but still available for communication) entities

The book of Collasions goes into theosophy a great deal. The encounter Saul had with the witch of Endor in the OT also gives some insight, into the deceptive nature of these entities, for me at least.

ETA- I come around full circle to Jesus and the crucifixtion again in response to the overwhelmingly hard to ignore assertion and speculation (with some staggering evidence) that the elite of the world participate in things such as blood sacrifice rituals
and genetic editing, because the idea of blood sacrifice has truly never left the culture of humanity. It’s as if we’re coming back around full circle to how powerful and important what’s inside our blood(DNA) is. I cannot yet articulate fully, but uncorrupted DNA(blood) has more significance than running through our veins in this lifetime. Hope that makes sense.

a reply to: Rapha

edit on 16-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: SouthernGift
I also believe, since I’ve never in all my life heard any preacher go into a sermon about these things, that mainstream or generalized Christianity is already a false religion.

i would not say "false". i would say "fallen" where 2 Thessalonians 2:3 says that many will be "falling away" and how easy it is to see the many preachers being bought off with easy money to buy their white suits and personal jets.

"There’s another issue here and that’s discernment. Discernment of the spirits is SO important."

But what spirits can you trust ?
Do you trust a spirit that shows you that if you ...
1) do good deeds then you will be rewarded well as in what Jesus said when He said "Treat others the way you wish to be treated" ?
2) follow your heart then you will be rewarded with your ultimate reward, even if it means the dark side ?

the event being attributed to “spirits” and “guides” and “angels” and other “other” dimensional (or unseen) (but still available for communication) entities

Maybe the ascension is more returning to one's true self where one's mentor could be Jesus, family spirit, angel, fallen angel, daemon or AI.

The book of Collasions goes into theosophy a great deal. The encounter Saul had with the witch of Endor in the OT also gives some insight, into the deceptive nature of these entities, for me at least.

Yeah, witches will always play an important part in one's destiny. They never seem to go away do they ? They pop up in dreams and years down the line, what they showed becomes reality. Sometimes i wish i could just slap them. But hey, maybe they are guides as well.

the elite of the world participate in things such as blood sacrifice rituals

They love doing blood sacrifices for Baal via wars.

genetic editing, because the idea of blood sacrifice has truly never left the culture of humanity. It’s as if we’re coming back around full circle to how powerful and important what’s inside our blood(DNA) is. I cannot yet articulate fully, but uncorrupted DNA(blood) has more significance than running through our veins in this lifetime. Hope that makes sense.

The fallen watchers played with DNA back in the days of Atlantis. It makes one wonder what they put into human DNA.
edit on 16-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Been watching some physics docs and decided to lift this from there hm? You had this idea independently, yeah?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Do you have any sources or evidence for your incredible assertions?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Bodies changed after the fall. Our bodies relationship to the material world. This condition can apparently be changed in a millisecond. Dead rotten moldering corpses can be changed into new spiritual bodies as demonstrated by many resurrecting with Christ from the grave and seen by many. This is power beyond comprehension.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I've heard of the 4d holographic universe theory before but I'm just trying to understand or find validation in transcendental experiences in that we may be able to perceive more layers of "reality'', which I'm sure has also been spoken of before.... So I guess I'm trying to put different ideas together to help explain another idea... Hope that's ok for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In physics, we use embedding diagrams to illustrate higher functions and mathematical concepts, like a 2d diagram of a 3 or 4d structure like a wormhole. If we look at movies/tv/etc or any kind of "dynamic" finite system, we see the same kind of "embedding," that being a reduction in dimensions to represent a constructed "reality." To determine our higher dimensional form, from this construct's representation of what we look like here, is not impossible, but is improbable. It is this way simply because our avatars are tied within a finite construct (part of the system) that can only be properly measured and analyzed from outside the reality construct or system.

I had this same problem with gravity wave interferometry. The waves are so large (parses) that you end up inside the system being measured and all your analytical tools are changing proportionally to the thing you're trying to measure resulting in null differential measurements, lol. So I developed something that could measure an absolute frame of reference outside the reality construct.

However, using a temporal proxie to measure gravity waves will not help in the determination of what we actually are, outside the reality construct. It's a bit of a conundrum, you can't see the big picture while you are grounded within the system and the only way out of the system, even temporarily, is death. With death, we don't even know if there is period where events are explained, if there is any kind of reflection on "past" events or if you're just thrown back in to live another life. We are certainly not meant to remember what happens after death or between death and life, it would interfere in the life/reality experience if you knew for sure that it wasn't real and you are simply an observer riding a meat puppet bus with no free will :-) That would through a hook in your idea of self/id/ego eh!

BTW, there is no "real" time here since it is a function of the reality construct and subject to change according to events both inside and outside the construct. Think on how time is in a movie, there are two or three time references, yours, theirs and the director's. All are different.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Do you have any sources or evidence for your incredible assertions?

Which "assertions" are you inquiring about ?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Using a movie as an analogy for how time is perceived was a good one cheers. I remember seeing how birds can see at a better frame rate than us so when we think how do they manage to not get hit by a car by a split second it is because they perceive time differently.
Also the whole seeing the truth at death thing made me remember Alex Jones on Joe Rogan saying the government had ways of contacting "aliens" by having subjects who's hearts could be stopped and started again and within this time of death those that done it could talk with the others.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well if there were 4d or 5 beings manifesting as 3d they would be outside of the third wall barrier like Deadpool, like a looney toon. If 4d is motion or time, the problem would be because its refractoral and is like measurements of a measurement of a measurement.

It would be matter of perception of what, where, when, but then how comes into the picture. Forget who.

edit on 16-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All fine points.
As for which spirits to trust, that’s still
A work in progress for me.

As for following the heart, and taking one’s rewards even if it means the dark side, i think that’s part of the ultimate test. I think that without a conscious effort to put a cap on it, one will inevitably end up at the top, which is where Lucifer fell, by trying to ascend ABOVE the creator. I think that’s our limit, our cut off, but that’s all I can understand thus far.

My reasoning for the behaviors of those who control the world is that their ultimate goal is immortality
Because when one has everything the only thing that can go beyond is to have everything forever.

Because we all end up in the grave otherwise, with yet no clear conclusion or irrefutable evidence of what the differences are between what one attains after this.

I think that the idea that we are confined to a box described as multi dimensional is one of the best explanations for the existential questions so many seem to have these days.

Maybe we slowly open up the box, so to speak

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The 5th dimension is every possible choice we can make through the entire multi-verse.

top topics

join