It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadows in the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
March 23 2019
plus minus a day or two

All hell will break lose and nobody will know what's going on. People will freak out for apparently no reason, millions will drop dead on the spot and nobody will be able to tell why. It will look like mass psychosis, some will say alien invasion, but it has nothing to do with ET. The animals will turn on their masters. The sea will rise, volcanos errupt, earthquakes and storms and everything at the same time. Our technology will fail completely.

There is a way to prevent this: let the "alien" live. Tell the people the truth about what you (the "bank") wittnessed in 2014.

This is the last message. You can't fight shadows from higher dimensions.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Wait a second, didn't you make a similar prediction about a year ago? Didn't you add a line into your signature from the results of said prediction?

Where is this one coming from?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is the last message.

But if I add something right now … or later today … then … ?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

See here for background.

Climate disaster causes drought and decrease of farm land. Drought and starvation pushes mass migration. Defenders of farmland and water sources vilify migrants. Migrants (aliens) will be locked out. Death by the millions will occur. Sea rise; check. Storms; check.

I don't know what 2014 has to do with it, unless the "bank" is the store of scientific data and someone figured out that humanity will be extinct in about 150 years. (disclaimer: I just randomly came to 150 without any particular scientific reason)

new topics

top topics

join