It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hitler/Napoleon Hybrid!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The craziest dream I have seen/experienced to date!

I witnessed what I would assume was a rally, with thousands of people the crowds were roaring. There were white flags with some sort of symbols on it they were captivating, almost alluring and drawing attention to them. Onto a stage came a man he did not seem like a Politician or some snobby rich bastard instead he looked like an average Joe. When he walked up to the podium the crowds began to roar even louder as if a singular wave and they were applauding this man, some were even crying as if tears of Joy.

His voice was deep and booming, he had an accent I could not place it was as if a mixture of multiple nationalities mixed into one person. The crowds hung to his every word as if they were words from a Divine man, they all seemed to have fallen into a trance. He used words like struggle, hope, faith, happiness, freedom, patriotism and to me it seemed like they were trigger words. Although his movement seemed restricted somehow he made certain hand gestures when using specific words, as if like a Jedi waving his hand and hypnotising people.

After that, I was what I assume transported to the roof of a skyscraper and I saw the sky filled with planes and men, women dropping in futuristic high tech military gear parachuting out. There were shots fired in the streets, government buildings began to have white banners dropped from the sides. Nukes did not fall it seems so I assume something was done to prevent an all-out nuclear war and this was a ground offensive type of war...

Are we really entering the steps to the rise of a new Hitler?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Occultists know well the hypnotic power of symbols, and hand gestures. Your dream is quite interesting and fits in with what is going on in this world. Perhaps it's your mind creating a logical conclusion in regards to the aforementioned culture war going on these days.

Perhaps you have seen a piece of what is to come. I believe many people have seen different pieces of a very large puzzle playing out.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Sounds like the Anti-Christ from Revelation & Daniel.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Beto O'Rourke !!!! 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds more like Sepentor to me

Yo Joe!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Exactly what I was going to say.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The man in your dream crosses all political borders, all religious boundries and all economic systems.
Indeed the very nature of those sysetms breed them like rabbits, one after another after another.

The steps you mention are the steps we all need to take within ourselves to recognize these terrorists whenever, whenever and how ever they rise amongst us.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So...hit them hard after having Russia bait them into the frozen tundra?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No. Your dreams have nothing to do with reality.

new topics

top topics

join