It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was kidnapped by aliens in my dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So this happened 5 days ago. I am going to tell you about it including another newer strange dream that I had afterwards.

In my dream, I was on an island which I know, I used to live there on summers. It is kind of a remote island; in winter if you go there you cant find anybody including the vacation house owners except the locals and the villagers who work and reside at the other side of the hotel.

As a start info and detail, I live my dreams in semi-lucid mode. I usually can't set up the setting and people I see. I see the dreams in first person mode, I can see my limbs etc and I act on what I think is logical. Lets say if I am surrounded by thugs in an alley with a dead end and If I have a weapon; I dont use it till the last call. If I have to use it it means its last resort like my real life. I also talk and act upon people with this logic. If I am not doing something in my dream, I wouldn't do it in the real life.

So, in the dream it was like spring or fall I can't recall. Probably spring because I think I was with a tshirt. I had my cousin with me at the garden of my family's old house. It was night. Then something catches my eye and I look up and I see an ufo. It was like two plates closed on each other and a window section in between. It was surrounded with windows with yellow glowing light. I look at it and as I have some knowledge about whats going on like you do (we are on ATS here) I thought "oh they probably will try to kidnap or surveliance us". So when I get a clear look at the ufo I feel a jolt. I think about going up and seeing all the stuff inside and the kidnapping procedure but it doesnt happen. I feel the jolt and for a micro second I black out, I come back to myself and the time continues from the frame I left. The ufo goes on about its route and I wake up.

I don't know what to make up from this but It was pretty interesting.

Second dream was actually way more interesting. It has nothing to do with ufos or aliens. I accidently can't hop off the train and lose my friends. They call me in my dream and ask about what happened how did you end up at another train stop. So here is the interesting part; as I answer the phone and hear the question I try to recall how I lost them, in the dream. I try to remember where I left them and how I ended up where I was. It was like a brain dreaming and another brain trying to think about the lost parts in the dream. I recalled many of the parts about how I ended up there but I couldn't get a clear picture. I had some ideas in the dream about how it happened but I wasn't sure, but I was pretty close about how it happened. When I woke up, I thought about the same thing about "how I lost them" and the idea I had before I woke up was pretty close to what I remembered after waking up. By waking up and remembering I mean I knew how it happened; and the thinking inside the dream and deciding how it happened was pretty close to how it happened in the actual dream. I hope its not very complicated, but it was a very interesting dream. Like thinking inside the dream.

If you have questions or there are parts I wasn't clear enough please ask. I wanted to share my experience.
edit on 3.16.2019 by Kandinsky because: fixed typo

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

RE: I was kidnapped by ailens in my dream

So then you had an 'real' alien ufo encounter then!

You should report it to MUFON.

As thats likely the nature of all the 'real' ones they add to the database.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks lmao

Edit: I don't know if you are mocking.
edit on 15-3-2019 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That second dream: Yeah, thinking while dreaming.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Monsters live under my bed, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, man that would freak me out! The mind is such a fascinating thing, we have so much more to learn about dreams and the mind in general. I'm looking forward to a post-apocalyptic cataclysmic armageddon just as over-zealously as the next guy, but, there is a part of me that wants to find out what discoveries we can make if we are allowed to continue a little longer...

I never remember my dreams... But I daydream quite a bit. Sometimes I'll space out, deep in thought, drifting to a deeper state of consiousness, and suddenly I wake up/snap out of it, and I can't remember what I was thinking about, but I always have a vague sense of having worked out some kind of a problem in my head, but, and this is the weirdest part, but, my subconscious begins to go to work on a sort of autopilot, and that's part of the reason I can't remember what I was thinking about is because my mind went so far on it's own that it began to think in such abstract terms that I couldnt understand it upon retrospection. It was like a different language. My brain locked me out of my own thoughts by changing the language it thinks in, inventing new languages on the fly. If any of this makes sense...

A friend of mine said something that has really made me wonder ever since. He saw a UFO, with 3 other witnesses. I cant remember how long but I think he said a few days later or a week later, he was walking down the sidewalk by himself, and something hit him, like an information download beam into his head, he saw images and heard sounds, but too rapidly or all at once or something to where he couldnt hear any distinct words or remember what he saw of the images, and couldn't tell if they were still images or just a super fast video.

He was on acid the night of the UFO, but one of the 3 other witnesses was stone cold sober and saw exactly what the others saw. A UFO that looked as if it were maybe within a stones throw. I should really get him to start an account here someday, cause it's been a couple decades now, and I myself don't remember all the details they told me.

Anyway thanks again for sharing. Maybe you were abducted and the "dream" was just a covering mask-memory they placed to protect you from having a mental breakdown?
edit on 3/16/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Really? Wow... Hey why not make a thread detailing your experiences? Everyone here is really supportive and you don't have to fear some ignoramuses waltzing in and mocking you just because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with an actual, real response that would actually be useful to someone. I mean, sure, occassionally you might get one or two idiots with such empty lives that they really do have no useful skills of their own, and nothing better to do than to skulk about like a desperate scavenger, waiting for one of the hardworking folk who actually contribute to the site to slip up and leave an opening for a cheap stab out of nowhere even though they have done nothing to deserve it.

If anyone does bother you, just let me know and I'll make sure to let them know, and everyone else know, what a complete and total asswipe they are for taking a dump all over someone else's efforts.

Got your back, bro

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't think its a cover memory but the thing is, I saw ufos on three different occasions while on that island over the years. I don't want to jump into that "I am sure its a memory cover up" kinda thing too fast. I will wait for more details or dreams to occur. I am %99 sure its just my subconcious (and thats what they really want you to believe lmao).

Definitely get your friends here. I would love to read the experience. It sounds pretty rad. And I heard about that lightning fast download of the brain. There are two things come to mind, first is it was projected during the sighting and came back later, or it was probably projected at that time.

And thanks for supporting me. Some of these messages can be fun but usually worthless, not even fun to read. I wish they were more creative and had an entertaintment value. =) Cheers bro!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sometimes I'll space out, deep in thought, drifting to a deeper state of consiousness, and suddenly I wake up/snap out of it, and I can't remember what I was thinking about,

That's why I voluntarily quit driving 11 years ago. When I snapped out of it I'd look around and think "Where the hell am I? And how the hell did I get here?" I got to thinking that maybe it wasn't a good idea to think and drive at the same time, so I quit driving.

my subconscious begins to go to work on a sort of autopilot, and that's part of the reason I can't remember what I was thinking about is because my mind went so far on it's own that it began to think in such abstract terms that I couldnt understand it upon retrospection. It was like a different language.

I did a google search "do all people dream" and found an interesting article. The Fact About Dreams

What Purpose Do Dreams Serve?
...the leading position holds that dreams “help us process new, emotionally important information and add it to our conceptual memory system,” says Rosalind Cartwright, Ph.D,
...REM dreams link new events to old ones, putting them in context. For example, if you’re feeling anxious about your job, you may dream about another anxious time, like when you were taking a test in college. “It’s almost like the old card-catalog system in libraries,” says David Linden, Ph.D.,
...when scientists do brain scans on subjects during REM sleep, they find that the visual center of the brain, the dominant area that processes all the new information people encounter while awake, is shut down. The visual memory center, though―the part of the brain that stores images from the past, like what your childhood bedroom looked like―is in overdrive. This indicates that all the images we “see” during our dreams are being pulled from our memories, … It’s almost as if your brain is taking a new experience and flipping through the old photo albums in your memory to find out where it fits, which ultimately may help you better understand it.

Dream interpreters who use lists of symbols like "this symbolizes this and that symbolizes that" aren't doing people many favors, because each person's past experiences are different. IMO. A clown to one person may mean cleaver antics and balloon animals; to another, a horrible freakish distortion of a humanoid.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: turbonium1

Really? Wow... Hey why not make a thread detailing your experiences? Everyone here is really supportive and you don't have to fear some ignoramuses waltzing in and mocking you just because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with an actual, real response that would actually be useful to someone. I mean, sure, occassionally you might get one or two idiots with such empty lives that they really do have no useful skills of their own, and nothing better to do than to skulk about like a desperate scavenger, waiting for one of the hardworking folk who actually contribute to the site to slip up and leave an opening for a cheap stab out of nowhere even though they have done nothing to deserve it.

If anyone does bother you, just let me know and I'll make sure to let them know, and everyone else know, what a complete and total asswipe they are for taking a dump all over someone else's efforts.

Got your back, bro

It's a dream about aliens abducting him, which reminded me of when I was a little kid, I had nightmares about monsters under my bed, and freaked out.

If you understand how they both are from imagination and naivete, that's what I was getting at, although I admit it looks a bit snarky, looking back. You couldn't wait to jump on it, which is not much better, either.

All good, so onward...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
Second dream was actually way more interesting. It has nothing to do with ufos or aliens. I accidentally can't hop off the train and lose my friends. They call me in my dream and ask about what happened how did you end up at another train stop. So here is the interesting part; as I answer the phone and hear the question I try to recall how I lost them, in the dream. I try to remember where I left them and how I ended up where I was. It was like a brain dreaming and another brain trying to think about the lost parts in the dream.

In dreams, modes of transport are important.

Full control concerning direction / path that your spirit wants to take. Direction being choosing path to follow at any junction.
1) Walking: spiritual development at a casual pace.
2) Bicycle: slightly faster spiritual development with reasonable direction control.
3) Bike / car / vehicle: faster development.

4) Bus / Train: Rigid path forward with no choosing what route to take if you are a passenger.

Your friends are probably on the same spiritual path as you are and would rather develop in steps as they stop at each station on route.

Missing the Train Station might mean that your spirit just wants to "Cut-to-the-Chase" and reach your spiritual destination A.S.A.P. Similar to getting on the BIG ladder in a Snakes-n-Ladders board game.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Great comment my friend. I usually walk in my dreams or fly plus walk on water. What about flying? =)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
Great comment my friend. I usually walk in my dreams or fly plus walk on water. What about flying? =)

Flying is probably that of the spirit or Higher-Self. Flying would equal total control with ascent, descent, velocity & direction. Control of all 3 Vectors X-Y-Z.

Walking on water: i guess it means that you are going with the flow of things and have total control of what path along that river to take if you want to relax.
If it is a sea tide, then as a spirit develops in pulses like a heartbeat or tide then your spirit is quite happy to maintain control of when and how far it wants to follow the tides. A spiritual destination might be on the coastline so using the tides you can determine when your spirit walks onto the land.

Rivers are "Go-with-the-flow". Laid back, casual, let reality guide the person. Rivers state that the spiritual development is constant as rivers never stop as they always flow downhill.
If the river currents are small then it is a relaxing spiritual path forward. If the dreamer is in a raging river torrent then they are probably going through RAPID spiritual development. If they maintain control then they will be further ahead on their spiritual path than they would have been if they took the small currents route.

Walking uphill: If you are walking uphill and it starts to rain causing every grand step forward to slide downhill slightly, then it means that you are trying to "jump-ahead-of-yourself". Each spirit has a set path and a set time in which to complete it. So if a muddy slope causes the walker to slide back slightly, then they need to slow down or take a hill with a lesser gradient.

new topics

top topics

join