It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Mfg Outrage Bias A list of Islamic Terror Attacks Against Chistians An Islamic Global Effort

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You make fair arguments.

I think it is so offputting because of the presentation, why do people who fear as the OP does always type in such a manner? Like a 10 year old ranting on Myspace back in the day.

All caps, scare words, infidel, blah, blah. Like tone it down dude or take it back to the chans because that is what this OP and the linked site look like.

We get it the media manipulates us and # like this is a perfect opportunity for those exploitations of course! Obviously, and it will be so.

But I'll tell you the biggest difference between the example given to compare to this event. It is messed up but simple. This happened in New Zealand. People not from the Philippines do not give a crap about the Philippines generally speaking

Meanwhile, people love to faux outrage and sadness anytime something happens in a 'westernized' country. That is the biggest difference in media reporting. It's like how ATS needs this OP for clicks.

Yup.

edit on 15-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Interesting list, but strangely it doesnt seem to include the Biggest terrorist killing by radical Moslems since 2001.

That is the 12th October 2002 Bali Bombing in which 202 people were killed and a further 209 seriously injured.

That's probably because most of the victims were White Australians tourists (88 of them!!!!!!!!!).

This incident in NZ may be the tip of the iceberg for future happenings.....it isnt even a small percentage of payback, for what the Muzzies have done.

Though, I think they are still a little annoyed at USA Americans, for killing 100s of 1000s of them in bombing raids of Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc since 2001, as they should be.

Naturally this will lead to more restriction of freedoms for white people, and more freedoms for the rest.

Perhaps the Chinese will come and clean up in the end??

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

Why? This way they can keep track of all of them in one place.

ATS is an alphabet agency wet dream.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This place is a honey pot.

Sounds kinda BS

Any proof or just pure speculation?

They let Jared Loughner just slip through eh?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Why? This way they can keep track of all of them in one place.

ATS is an alphabet agency wet dream.

Maybe you guys could make a list.

^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sounds kinda BS

Put it this way, if I were law enforcement I would be keeping tabs on certain posters on this site....

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Whole lotta internet.

Not a whole lotta resources.

So which members do you feel are going to go on murderous rampages?

Should we report them to the FBI?
edit on 16-3-2019 by Lysergic because: forgot m on them.

www.fbi.gov...

General Public

Members of the public can report violations of U.S. federal law or suspected terrorism or criminal activity as follows:

Contact us online

Use our Online Tips and Public Leads form to report information on criminal activity and suspected terrorist threats
Report cyber crimes by filing a complaint with our Internet Crime Complaint Center
Contact us via telephone or mail

Contact your local FBI office or closest international office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324) for the Major Case Contact Center
Call (866) 720-5721 to report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief to the National Center for Disaster Fraud or write to NCDF, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4909.

edit on 16-3-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The resources are there, it's really a matter of prioritisation, you spend as much time here as I do, you know damn well who I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The mainstream media is even more disgusting. I bet most people here didn't know that Muslims recently slaughtered 120 Christians.

Story: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mainstream media is even more disgusting. I bet most people here didn't know that Muslims recently slaughtered 120 Christians.

Story: twitter.com...

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The wording of the title and rhetoric within was intentional, to elicit a reaction and thereby cause an open discussion on the topics of: manipulation, selection & propaganda in the MSM towards a specific agenda, and to also open a discussion and raise awareness towards the ? of who is pulling the strings in MSM? Financially, Politically, Socially - the 2nd which never materialized .... So although lacking in tack politeness empathy ect ect these questions still need to be asked.

Free Speech is definitely under attack not by .gov but by Corp.gov Its called outsourcing lol and we should see a lot more of it in the coming weeks and months.

a reply to: lightedhype

Thank you everyone for your replies too!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
The wording of the title and rhetoric within was intentional, to elicit a reaction and thereby cause an open discussion on the topics of: manipulation, selection & propaganda in the MSM towards a specific agenda, and to also open a discussion and raise awareness towards the ? of who is pulling the strings in MSM? Financially, Politically, Socially - the 2nd which never materialized ....

Yes, something which at ATS we have been doing for years and years: exposing this obvious MSM bias. The only reason to watch the MSM is for sports and weather anymore (and even weather has been turned into a scaremongering profit center), and to laugh at them profusely for their ridiculous attempts to perpetuate such bias in politics. To continue to exist, they must continually prey upon the ignorant masses who are too busy to pay attention. I for one think this thread is timely and pertinent, to counter this bias and keep astute eyes on the ball.

That said, you can't fix stupid, and you can't fix nutjobs who fire at the wrong enemy. Why didn't this guy go fight ISIS instead, or any other faction of extreme Muslim wackos? No, instead he killed people who had never done a thing to him, other than just arrive in NZ. Pretty ironic and stupid for a person that immigrated to NZ from Australia himself, don't ya think? *shakes head*

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

So, just to ask the next set of questions. If we stop the MSM bs hit pieces, will it reduce this violence? I am leaning towards it not making a dent in the overall violence because the underlying issues aren't being touched.

Will be able to CoExIsT simply by preaching good morals and thoughts? Will BOTH sides play along in singing kumbaya or is that approach doomed to failure because of the ideologies involved?

Do we dare touch the ideology? In what way?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nope long gone its all down hill from a few years ago the fundamental requirements gone up in a cloud of vape smoke LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You're all just ignoring that the examples you provide are from 3rd world countries who have been at war over religion for centuries. Not news worthy, that's daily life there.

NZ is not at war. The Muslims there are not problematic. When any mass killing happens in developed countries, it's main stream news whether religion is involved or not.

If you don't understand the difference, you should probably get out of mommy's basement from time to time and witness the real world. I fear you may be radicalized like this particular killer if you just continue to sit here and participate in Muslim hate circle jerks.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Please everyone stop your fake outrage over the thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sounds kinda BS

Put it this way, if I were law enforcement I would be keeping tabs on certain posters on this site....

You sound like you call the cops on kids playing loud music. I've never seen a poster make threats and the mods get them quick.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Sympathies to the innocent in NZ .....

Controlled Access to information in order to control your reaction and manipulate your opinions and push a specific agenda that is what this is and will be used for.
There have been numerous attacks on Christians all over the world in a Continued and sustained effort against "Infidels" -Don't forget that IS the label that ISLAM has assigned to you if your leave or refuse their faith and it's a Death worthy offense ........

Sympathies to the innocents in NZ & i do not condone the actions ever, but the coverage is biased one sided there have been many times over where Christians- Churches have been bombed Worshipers Shot & Killed and BARLEY A MENTION on MSM ???? But NOW oh well it a big huge political tool to be used with hardly ANY real historical context So here a list to give you perspective SINCE 2001...

IF your not Islamic or unwilling to convert your an INFIDEL Worthy of DEATH remember that.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Absolutely tasteless thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The bodies from this incident are hardly even cold yet and here you are with a “but look what Muslims have done to Christians” thread.

Your faux sympathies do not counter this.

Even though you are correct and factual, your timing with this info demonstrates a disregard for the victims.

Shame on you.

Nonsense.
It's a very pertinent thread.
Extremists are fighting each other and it's innocent people who get killed.
Over 120 Christians were just killed in Nigeria by Muslim extremists and their homes burned to the ground. You hear nothing about it so to you it never happened, I guess.

It is vital that people understand where the big threat is and the MSM are, for reasons I do not know, doing their best to force the fake idea that the world has a 'far-right' problem. It doesn't.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
the news coverage of the attacks on Christian Churches and Congregations is way lower in number
than the much rarer attacks on Mosques and Congregations in Western Countries are covered

the Mosque attacks are usually by revenge seeking lone-wolfs in the Democracy ruled West.

the Christians in War torn Islamic Law Nations are attacked by organized (jihad) armies of well armed forces who are allowed to murder (jihad) Christians who refuse to dishonor their God/Savior/Faith and the Churches are usually Demolished first or lastly

the recent Christchurch murder spree of Muslim adherents was covered by NZ, England, USA News Feeds
And as I recall the Philippine Christian Church slaughter:

January's deadly church-bombing, which claimed 20 lives and wounded more than 100, is the latest reminder that, as with other nations that have a sizeable Muslim minority, the Philippines is embroiled in the jihad. While the ostensible reason behind it may be political or territorial, the sadistic hate that accompanies attacks on Christians and their churches suggests that ideology is the ultimate cause.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

the organized Jihad to murder Christians is taught to and believed by some Muslims to be their individual Duty ->
(& considered not much worse than a 'clinical extermination' act)

whereas the revenge oriented Western lone-gunman attacking a Mosque filled with members is considered a Psycho on a misdirected Avenging-Angel/ Vigilanti mission

the bias for the religion-of-peace is hard to swallow, the Christchurch incident is 100 X more covered and negative than the organized Genocide of minority Christians in the non G-20 community of nations...the policy of jihad needs to be reformed into modern terms of understanding according to the civilized world

edit on th31155274526816072019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So just to ask about underlying motives outside of the label of pure insanity. How does islam integrate with the local communities into which they move? Should integration even happen or is that asking too much. If integration doesn't happen, does anyone see potential issues.

Complaints laid after 'hate speech' calling Israel 'cancer', denying Holocaust

Official complaints have been laid over comments made by Iranian diplomats at an Auckland mosque event, which include calling Israel a "cancer" and calling the Holocaust a "conspiracy".

The Israel Institute of New Zealand has laid a complaint to the Human Rights Commission and Foreign Minister Winston Peters after video surfaced online of the speech.

Israel Institute of New Zealand director Professor Paul Moon says New Zealand cannot allow the incident to go unchallenged. Mr Moon said at the event diplomats from Iran used "very strong language" and were "talking about Jewish conspiracies, describing Israel as a cancer that needs to be removed, denying the holocaust".

He said the event began with Iranian diplomat Hormoz Ghahremani talking about terrorism in the Middle East, and his speech then turned to "accusations that there was some sort of Zionist conspiracy behind what was going on, that somehow the Jews were responsible for terrorism in the Middle East".

Mr Moon said another speaker, Sayed Taghi Derhami, called Israel a "cancerous tumour" and said it has to be "surgically removed" and Iranian cleric Sheik Shafie denied the Holocaust.

Dismissed Sheikh still in charge of At-Taqwa Mosque: A cause for concern

Sheikh Dr Mohammad Anwar Sahib has been widely condemned for his antisemitic and misogynistic comments. He has now been permanently stood down from his role as secretary of the Federation of Islamic Associations of NZ’s religious advisory board and is under investigation by the Human Rights Commission.

However, a number of questions remain. Why was this preacher able to spread his hate speech for so long? Why did it take so long for FIANZ to confirm his role and take decisive action? Why is Sahib still in charge of the At-Taqwa Mosque? Is there cause for ongoing concern?

Abdullah Drury: Home country doctrine splits once-unified local Muslims

However, by stating this idea my friend has betrayed the sentiments felt by many immigrants: the mosque is the last vestige of their homelands and they want it to remain that way, even if that leads to tension or conflict with other ethnic or sectarian groups within the New Zealand Muslim community.

These tensions have inevitably led to a proliferation of smaller Islamic centres in Auckland where more than 20 different groups currently operate outside the established, older Muslim institutions and indeed, outside the national Islamic Federation.

What has happened in 25 years since Baba (uncle) Mazhar brought all the Muslims together? Why are things falling apart now?

The most significant contribution stems from the massive and poorly planned influx of immigrants and refugees from Africa and the Middle East in the 1990s. Nobody in the local Muslim community ever anticipated or planned this.

The size of the national Islamic community leapt from approximately 2000 souls in 1980, to over 23,000 at the 2001 census.

And finally from the 'crazed' Aus politician:
Senator Fraser Anning egged after lashing out at Muslims: 'They are the perpetrators'

In his comments on the parliamentary letterhead on Friday, Senator Anning lashed out at New Zealand for the way it handled immigration.

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman," Senator Anning said in his statement.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence.

The most interesting to me was the stat:
The size of the national Islamic community leapt from approximately 2000 souls in 1980, to over 23,000 at the 2001 census.

Why did this happen?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join