It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Mfg Outrage Bias A list of Islamic Terror Attacks Against Chistians An Islamic Global Effort

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You have a point. While it does not alleviate this tragedy, the killing of Christians is glossed over by the MSM.

Since we are talking about it, what is the difference? What makes the NZ tragedy more news worthy, according to the MSM, than the other tragedies?

Is it the people who were killed that made it more news worthy? Or the person/people who did the killing?

The only shame is on the people who commit these acts of hate, not the one's that are left to try and find some kind, any kind, of way to deal with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

This place is a honey pot.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

Our mods do not tolerate "disgusting" you can be sure. Does your disdain come from the frequency of political or religious content ?

The world has become much smaller with the internet, intriguing content less and less. ET's UFO's, Out of Place object stories much less and less.
There is a lot of truth to the Georgia Guide stones commentary on Man, like it or not.

ATS is about the most accurate site for discussion on over 100 forum topics. Even your comment is welcomed and heard. How you behave is up to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Sympathies to the innocent in NZ .....

Controlled Access to information in order to control your reaction and manipulate your opinions and push a specific agenda that is what this is and will be used for.
There have been numerous attacks on Christians all over the world in a Continued and sustained effort against "Infidels" -Don't forget that IS the label that ISLAM has assigned to you if your leave or refuse their faith and it's a Death worthy offense ........

Sympathies to the innocents in NZ & i do not condone the actions ever, but the coverage is biased one sided there have been many times over where Christians- Churches have been bombed Worshipers Shot & Killed and BARLEY A MENTION on MSM ???? But NOW oh well it a big huge political tool to be used with hardly ANY real historical context So here a list to give you perspective SINCE 2001...

IF your not Islamic or unwilling to convert your an INFIDEL Worthy of DEATH remember that.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Absolutely tasteless thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The bodies from this incident are hardly even cold yet and here you are with a “but look what Muslims have done to Christians” thread.

Your faux sympathies do not counter this.

Even though you are correct and factual, your timing with this info demonstrates a disregard for the victims.

Shame on you.

I'm not sure I agree with you. He's pointing out how he thinks this incident will be used as more fodder for those in power who have a certain agenda.

What's the appropriate amount of time to wait, before talking about the issue? Honest question.

How long will the media wait before they start putting their own spin on it? Have they already begun?

This may not be a good point, so don't yell at me if it isn't- I'm honestly not sure if it's bad to say this or not, but at this time, I HIGHLY doubt that any of the victims' loved ones will be cruising this conspiracy we'bsite. When someone you love dies, it's hell in the days and weeks following. In addition to dealing with your shock and grief, there are funeral arrangements to be made, obituary, life insurance and financial meetings, wrapping up any accounts or credit cards of the deceased, there are a thousand things that have to be taken care of, and you have to do it while you're in extreme grief. There usually isn't even time for much sleep. Not to mention people around you all the time, dropping by, church family, friends, etc. It's nuts. And that's for a death withOUT a criminal element. Imagine the red tape these folks are having to go through, with investigators asking questions, multiple agencies investigating, etc. I don't think any of them are thinking about what ATS is saying.

Why I question The motivation behind this thread is it could have been done and the conversation started without linking to external information regarding attrocities committed by Muslims.

Had he not linked to anything, he would have been immediately burned at the stake for not having sources. First comment would have been "That's your deplorable opinion! Got a link for your so-called information?" or something to that effect.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

You have a point. While it does not alleviate this tragedy, the killing of Christians is glossed over by the MSM.

Since we are talking about it, what is the difference? What makes the NZ tragedy more news worthy, according to the MSM, than the other tragedies?

Is it the people who were killed that made it more news worthy? Or the person/people who did the killing?

The only shame is on the people who commit these acts of hate, not the one's that are left to try and find some kind, any kind, of way to deal with it.

Agreed! to answer your question you have to look at the overall agenda & focus of MSM follow the money therein lays the answer this story can be used as a tool to sway & effect (soften) ideologies, elicit sympathies ect ect psychological mostly and follows a general trend in the last 15 or so years

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

These are all GREAT questions.

As to the MSM glossing over attacks on Christians: they don't gloss over them, they simply just never mention them.

To everyone in this thread: when was the last time you learned of an attack on a group of Christians, via the MSM?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In the same breath, You think, I think, ATS thinks, we are more astute than MSM supposes. They can only Hope their stories sway.a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

To everyone in this thread: when was the last time you learned of an attack on a group of Christians, via the MSM?

You raise a very good point there KG
From an aging personal memory over here in the UK, it is very rare. BBC did a news reel about the violence against Christians in the ME and their encouraged removal a few years ago. Not much more than that though

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Doesn't fit the liberal msm narrative. Same reason why a POC being attacked by a white guy in a MAGA hat would get more coverage than 10 stories of the opposite COMBINED. Sad but true, our liberal friends here know it to!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Do I cry when a Nazi dies? Nope. Because they follow a mass murderer.
Do I cry when a Muslim dies? Nope. Because they follow a mass murderer.
Disquss
edit on 15-3-2019 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Sympathies to everyone involved.

Frame it to suit my interest.

Sympathies again.

Muslims are bad.

Interesting progression.

Creative new format.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

As to the MSM glossing over attacks on Christians: they don't gloss over them, they simply just never mention them.

Maybe because this didn't happen in a third world country and it was a massacre even on American standards.

But, I may add... What a perfect time to talk about it!

Muslims are taking all the attention, let's get some sympathy for Christians.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Do I cry when a Nazi dies? Nope. Because they follow a mass murderer.
Do I cry when a Muslim dies? Nope. Because they follow a mass murderer.
Disquss

Right, those Muslim kids would have grown into terrorists.

What a sick thing to say dude.

Go get some help.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Sympathies to everyone involved.

Frame it to suit my interest.

Sympathies again.

Muslims are bad.

Interesting progression.

Creative new format.

Some Christians are bad
Some Muslims are bad,
some doctors are bad,
some whites are bad,
some blacks are bad,
some hispanics are bad,
some priest are bad,
some teachers are bad,

People are bad from every race, religion, occupation, country and you name it. Evil is evil.

But its like a scorecard here on ATS like a competitive sport when a tragedy happens that can be used to push someones ideology everyone jumps on it . Oh look your side ran over someone with a van, look your side bombed someone, oh your side just shot someone.

All these incidents become politicized here instead of people just saying all acts of violence from ANY GROUP not in self defense should be denounced.

That still doesn't take away from the fact certain instances are covered VASTLY more by the msm.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is like we have all been taught so well. Tip toe tip toe tip toe around the subject...trying to find a way to present the other side of the story, that the feelz good crowd wont tear a person apart for presenting.

tip toe tip toe tip toe while people die tip toe tip toe tip toe while people are murdered

tip toe tip toe tip toe around the subject so nothing of importance ever gets discussed, especially viable solutions .... tip toe tip toe tip toe into the grave

but most important ... does everyone still feelz good?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Likewise friendo. I see your tears and outrage are selective as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Maybe because this didn't happen in a third world country and it was a massacre even on American standards.

So don't question why the massacre " even on American standards" as a pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists in Nigeria 4 days ago isn't so much as a blip on the MSM?
You don't find something off about that?
Or, does it just happen so much it just gets a shrug.
It is not about Muslims taking all the attention, it has more to do with the MSM agenda.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sorry didn't do my vetting and it wasn't relevant to discussion
edit on 15-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker

Likewise friendo. I see your tears and outrage are selective as well.

Excuse me?

There are people in this thread that have said no remorse for those who died today.

Others are pissing on their ashes by bringing up events that guess what, didn't happen today.

As for selective outrage, my main platform on this site is against senseless violence. Whether it's perpetrated by individuals, groups, or governments.... Mainly the latter since they have so much power.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So don't question why the massacre " even on American standards" as a pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists in Nigeria 4 days ago isn't so much as a blip on the MSM?
You don't find something off about that?
Or, does it just happen so much it just gets a shrug.
It is not about Muslims taking all the attention, it has more to do with the MSM agenda.

Merely pointing out that international news of violence is about developed countries. It's sad, it truly is that some countries have that as a reality.

But if the news reported every war torn country they wouldn't have their slots for AOC and Trump.

I don't like it, but it is what it is.

You know as well as I I'd 50 people die in a developed nation it's international news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join