It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Mfg Outrage Bias A list of Islamic Terror Attacks Against Chistians An Islamic Global Effort

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sympathies to the innocent in NZ .....

Controlled Access to information in order to control your reaction and manipulate your opinions and push a specific agenda that is what this is and will be used for.
There have been numerous attacks on Christians all over the world in a Continued and sustained effort against "Infidels" -Don't forget that IS the label that ISLAM has assigned to you if your leave or refuse their faith and it's a Death worthy offense ........

Sympathies to the innocents in NZ & i do not condone the actions ever, but the coverage is biased one sided there have been many times over where Christians- Churches have been bombed Worshipers Shot & Killed and BARLEY A MENTION on MSM ???? But NOW oh well it a big huge political tool to be used with hardly ANY real historical context So here a list to give you perspective SINCE 2001...

IF your not Islamic or unwilling to convert your an INFIDEL Worthy of DEATH remember that.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

edit on 15-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Controlled Access to information in order to control your reaction and manipulate your opinions and push a specific agenda that is what this is and will be used for.
There have been numerous attacks on Christians all over the world in a Continued and sustained effort against "Infidels" -Don't forget that IS the label that ISLAM has assigned to you if your leave or refuse their faith and it's a Death worthy offense ........

Sympathies to the innocents in NZ & i do not condone the actions ever, but the coverage is biased one sided there have been many times over where Christians- Churches have been bombed Worshipers Shot & Killed and BARLEY A MENTION on MSM ???? But NOW oh well it a big huge political tool to be used with hardly ANY real historical context So here a list to give you perspective SINCE 2001...

IF your not Islamic or unwilling to convert your an INFIDEL Worthy of DEATH remember that.

Absolutely tasteless thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The bodies from this incident are hardly even cold yet and here you are with a “but look what Muslims have done to Christians” thread.

Your faux sympathies do not counter this.

Even though you are correct and factual, your timing with this info demonstrates a disregard for the victims.

Shame on you.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think the point is that there are many victims, ALL worth remembering, including those in NZ. There has been a sustained attack on Christianity. Pointing out media hypocracy is not tasteless but true. Any such act is an atrocity and one should not be elevated above another. As a race we should condemn them all and dismantle the ideology that promotes them equally.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The shame should be on you. Nobody forced you to read it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

If you read what I wrote I clearly stated the timing of Thiet bread is tasteless - not the content

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I should be ashamed for reading a thread?

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You have just displayed EXACTLY the reaction that the MSM is hoping for tell me where was your Outrage when the bombing in the Philippines Church happened ??? Did you feel the same outrage?? i can answer that for you ...no you didnt simple because it was a tragic side note in the MSM news think about it do you even know what bombing i'm talking about?? do you remember?

Cold & tasteless as it may be there needs to be another side to the story and sorry if it's in bad taste but you need to be aware of what and how the whole entirety of the MSM's stories affects your whole perspective Check yourself for the same outraged reaction ... Philippines Church attack then NZ Church/ Mosque attack ...see the difference ? Emotional ambiguity on one and OMG on the other...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The bodies from this incident are hardly even cold yet and here you are with a “but look what Muslims have done to Christians” thread.

Even though you are correct and factual, your timing with this info demonstrates a disregard for the victims.

Shame on you.

I'm not sure I agree with you. He's pointing out how he thinks this incident will be used as more fodder for those in power who have a certain agenda.

What's the appropriate amount of time to wait, before talking about the issue? Honest question.

How long will the media wait before they start putting their own spin on it? Have they already begun?

This may not be a good point, so don't yell at me if it isn't- I'm honestly not sure if it's bad to say this or not, but at this time, I HIGHLY doubt that any of the victims' loved ones will be cruising this conspiracy we'bsite. When someone you love dies, it's hell in the days and weeks following. In addition to dealing with your shock and grief, there are funeral arrangements to be made, obituary, life insurance and financial meetings, wrapping up any accounts or credit cards of the deceased, there are a thousand things that have to be taken care of, and you have to do it while you're in extreme grief. There usually isn't even time for much sleep. Not to mention people around you all the time, dropping by, church family, friends, etc. It's nuts. And that's for a death withOUT a criminal element. Imagine the red tape these folks are having to go through, with investigators asking questions, multiple agencies investigating, etc. I don't think any of them are thinking about what ATS is saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You have just displayed EXACTLY the reaction that the MSM is hoping for tell me where was your Outrage when the bombing in the Philippines Church happened ??? Did you feel the same outrage?? i can answer that for you ...no you didnt simple because it was a tragic side note in the MSM news think about it do you even know what bombing i'm talking about?? do you remember?

Cold & tasteless as it may be there needs to be another side to the story and sorry if it's in bad taste but you need to be aware of what and how the whole entirety of the MSM's stories affects your whole perspective Check yourself for the same outraged reaction ... Philippines Church attack then NZ Church/ Mosque attack ...see the difference ? Emotional ambiguity on one and OMG on the other...

www.cnn.com...

Why ask me a question if you’re just going to answer it for me?

I do remember and it is an absolutely equitable tragedy.

Though you seriously couldn’t help yourself in rushing to make a thread pointing out atrocities committed by Muslims as a response to this. Why?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I gave you a flag, because what I'm about to say will be unpopular and I'm dying to read the followup comments. Wait, is this the mudpit? Oh well, here goes.

WE HAVE TO HOLD OURSELVES TO A HIGHER STANDARD.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The focus of this thread is how the same tragic events framed Differently by the MSM manipulates your opinions, reactions, emotions,- your like sheep being lead down a path without question without looking without thinking...

it's sad to see really and scary too. Think are the MSM's the only ones to have opinions and comments on this? They can go 24/7 on the subject but someone doing any questioning is an outrage worthy of shame? nah sad as the topic is it needs to be talked about.

link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

So we are getting to the heart of the issue. Will multiculturalism work in the end. Putting aside all of the feel good bs, why are we not allowed to ask that question? Because of the labels of racists, bigot and supremacist?

Why is it so wrong to question the world wide push of immigration where assimilation usually doesn't happen, even after years of being forced together. Why is it so wrong to even question the preference of association?

Do we really want to stop murders? If so, the lame # feel good messages will do absolutely nothing to stop these murders. This scenario will become more and more common. Either we face up to reality and do something to stop creating the situation where these murders stem from or just get accustomed to them and grow numb.

link   
In the bigger picture over decades it's tit for tat. For whoevers keeping score. www.thereligionofpeace.com...

So which chair do you want to set in and discuss the killing and hatred ? The pc crowd will jump right on it in defense, the non pc Occidental less so. And where will the next Islamic attack come from ?

There is no wondering who the attack was directed to ....... Islam
By who exactly is yet to be absolutely established.

link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Shame on you.

I'm not sure I agree with you. He's pointing out how he thinks this incident will be used as more fodder for those in power who have a certain agenda.

What's the appropriate amount of time to wait, before talking about the issue? Honest question.

How long will the media wait before they start putting their own spin on it? Have they already begun?

This may not be a good point, so don't yell at me if it isn't- I'm honestly not sure if it's bad to say this or not, but at this time, I HIGHLY doubt that any of the victims' loved ones will be cruising this conspiracy we'bsite. When someone you love dies, it's hell in the days and weeks following. In addition to dealing with your shock and grief, there are funeral arrangements to be made, obituary, life insurance and financial meetings, wrapping up any accounts or credit cards of the deceased, there are a thousand things that have to be taken care of, and you have to do it while you're in extreme grief. There usually isn't even time for much sleep. Not to mention people around you all the time, dropping by, church family, friends, etc. It's nuts. And that's for a death withOUT a criminal element. Imagine the red tape these folks are having to go through, with investigators asking questions, multiple agencies investigating, etc. I don't think any of them are thinking about what ATS is saying.

I’m all for sensible dialogue and it is a very poignant question. I would say atleast 24 hours.

Why I question The motivation behind this thread is it could have been done and the conversation started without linking to external information regarding attrocities committed by Muslims. I really do not see the connection between the two events.

For the record, I think Islam is a non-desirable ideology.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

No, people have always been trash. This site hasn't really changed much.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The focus of this thread is how the same tragic events framed Differently by the MSM manipulates your opinions, reactions, emotions,- your like sheep being lead down a path without question without looking without thinking...

it's sad to see really and scary too

You mean like people who believe the bible verbatim and go to church every Sunday for fear of fire and brimstone?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

it's sad to see really and scary too

No, this thread is about your personal biases.

Please don't make it into anything more.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I do have personal bias ... against killing innocence.

a reply to: Jefferton

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: TheJesuit

So we are getting to the heart of the issue. Will multiculturalism work in the end. Putting aside all of the feel good bs, why are we not allowed to ask that question? Because of the labels of racists, bigot and supremacist?

Why is it so wrong to question the world wide push of immigration where assimilation usually doesn't happen, even after years of being forced together. Why is it so wrong to even question the preference of association?

Do we really want to stop murders? If so, the lame # feel good messages will do absolutely nothing to stop these murders. This scenario will become more and more common. Either we face up to reality and do something to stop creating the situation where these murders stem from or just get accustomed to them and grow numb.

The USA has a lesson for the whole world on the outcomes of multiculturalism - ask the native Americans how it worked out for them.

As to the MSM, this is gold for them and their agenda. Faux grief for those who died in NZ is easy for them, as those killed are just martyrs on the road to the globalist, open border diversity they crave. It is important that we see the attack in NZ as the evil it is, just as every such attack is evil, no matter the race or religion of those targeted. Unfortunately this will just serve to set people against each other even further. We allow the division. We are embracing it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join