It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avengers Endgame Theories maybe spoilers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A little update/news for those that may have not heard and may be interested

a new poster released for EndGame, its said to be an international poster.

shows the HULK BUSTER suit could be back in play in endgame

an article I read mentions it but straight away my mind went into overdrive

If Hulk and banner become something similar to Prof. Hulk could Stark modify the suit so its actually and IRON HULK suit and not a HULK BUSTER?

If memory serves me right, there was also a preview or clip or image released prior to Infinity War showing the hulk busting out of the hulk buster suit banner wore in the movie.

another tid bit for those interested

Funko toys have released a toyset teasing a Hulk vs Thanos rematch. whether its just to sell the toys or if its a sort of spoiler is to be seen in months time.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
An easter egg was revealed in Infinity wars.

Banner and Hulk have stuff to work out.

Hulk world breaker.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They should ret-con things and have Black Widow take on the Red She Hulk persona. If anything would entice Banner to whip out his inner "Big Guy" I have to believe it would be a 7 foot tall crimson hued Scar-Jo in a one piece...

Thinking seriously here, Hulk has altered the fabric of time several times in his comic book history using ridiculously huge thunderclaps. Hulk in the comics could also see the astral plane/ghosts... so he could potentially end up being the key to End Game, which would be a twist those who only know the characters from the movies would certainly not see coming.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
And everybody is prepared for a three hour plus movie, without credits mind you which is another what 20 minutes. For people going to see this movie you may be looking at almost 4 hours of being at the theatre?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
And everybody is prepared for a three hour plus movie, without credits mind you which is another what 20 minutes. For people going to see this movie you may be looking at almost 4 hours of being at the theatre?

Gold class

lay back on the recliners and enjoy

Order some food even some alcohol if one pleases and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I got a new theory after re-watching Civil War. As Vision was talking to Wanda, he said that one day he might understand the Mind Stone and control it. That got me thinking.

The real villain in the whole series isn't Thanos, it's the Mind Stone. The Mind Stone was manipulating Thanos (and Loki) and corrupting Ultron's mission. That's why the only way Strange foresaw to victory was the destruction and resurrection of the Mind Stone with the Time Stone that Strange somehow modified. If the Avengers had just beaten Thanos, the Mind Stone would have continued it's quest to destroy all life using other pawns.

The timing had to be just right. If Thanos had gotten to Earth too soon, he could have taken the Mind Stone before it was destroyed. If he had gotten to Earth too late, the Mind Stone would have been removed from Vision without being destroyed, or it would have been destroyed without the possibility of being resurrected.

I can expand on this if anyone is interested, but the clues are all over the place. It would be a wall of text to pick them all out.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I can expand on this if anyone is interested, but the clues are all over the place. It would be a wall of text to pick them all out.

Nah just leave us hanging

dish it man.

Its a very interesting idea/theory you have there.

there has been mention of Loki being controlled by the stone but never have heard that Thanos could also be its victim

Start building that wall, I am eager to read what you may have to share

I bought my tickets yesterday for the 1st session at 8am on the 24th,

I wasn't going to because I finish 13 hour shift just 2 hours prior and a week ago when I checked it said all sold out.

Yesterday I thought I will have another look and low and behold, 1 seat available and also because its gold class you select the seats and the seat available is 1 of the 2 seats I would usually select when IO go to gold class

The watchers must have me in their good books and like on the most rarest occasions intervened to make another cancel their booking and allow me the chance to be one of the first to see it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You’ll be sorry. I’m already sorry, because now I have to type all this out.

My theories, in no particular order, because I couldn’t figure out how to organize this.

THE MIND STONE CONTROLS THANOS.

It should be obvious that the first Stone Thanos had was the Mind Stone. No telling how long he had it, but I think he had it for a long time. In Infinity War, Thanos tells how he tried to convince his planet to eliminate half the population to save the world. It doesn’t take much thought to realize that’s a stupid plan. Given a few generations, the population would go back to the same level. I think his people felt he was “mad”, and opposed him. The planet-wide destruction of Titan shown in Infinity War probably indicates that Thanos used the Mind Stone to destroy his own people. You don’t get that kind of destruction from just a lack of resources.

As we have seen, the Mind Stone has the ability to influence minds, enhance living beings, and, like other Infinity Stones, is a source of unlimited energy. We remember in The Avengers how the Stone was able to get the Avengers quarreling just before Hawkeye attacked the Helicarrier. While I’m sure that beings as powerful as Thanos have the ability to resist the Mind Stone to a degree, it is, after all, an Infinity Stone. The longer the exposure, the more it can control you. If you remember the post credit shot of Thanos from The Avengers, Thanos eyes were glowing bright blue. Just like the eyes of the people touched by Loki’s staff, it shows they were under the influence of the Mind Stone. Later appearances by Thanos showed his eyes return to normal. I guess the effect wanes with distance, but Thanos still believes his goal of killing half the population is his idea. His judgment is probably clouded by grief over what he did to his homeworld.

While in possession of the Mind Stone, Thanos was able to use it to create enhanced individuals (the Children of Thanos), weapons, and assemble his galactic army.

So, if Thanos had the Mind Stone for so long, why wait until now to collect the others?

THANOS HAD TO BE CAREFUL COLLECTING THE STONES

In the prologue to The Avengers, The Other says the Tesseract has awakened. Some people have been critical of Thanos giving Loki the Mind Stone to go to Earth to get the Teserract. But that was a very logical move. For reasons I’ll explain later, Thanos couldn’t go himself. Loki was a perfect alternative. If your goal is to collect all Infinity Stones, the one you want first is the Space Stone. Once you start collecting the Stones, you need to get them quickly, because you are going to attract the attention of powerful beings like Odin, Ego, and others. With the Infinity Stones spread throughout the Universe, you need to teleport to them quickly before opposition mounts. Thanos was so connected to the Mind Stone he wasn’t worried about losing it, he knew he could always find it. He could save that one for last. If Loki acquired the Space Stone, Thanos could also track Loki from his connection to the Mind Stone. He just needed to know where the other Stones were before he went for them.

Thanos had a narrow window of opportunity when Loki replaced Odin in Asgard and removed Heimdal from his post. That was key. If Heimdal was at his post, he would have seen Thaos attacking Nedavilier (sp?), warned Odin, and the jig would have been up.

ODIN TRIED TO COLLECT THE INFINITY STONES, BUT STOPPED

In the scene from Ragnarok, we see Hela knocking over the gauntlet in Odin’s treasure room and exclaiming, “Fake!” Well that brings up some good questions.

Obviously, it was not a real Infinity Gauntlet. For one, it was right-handed. But, how did Hela know it was fake? For that matter, how did she know what it was supposed to be? She had been out of commission for centuries.

I don’t think the gauntlet in the treasure room was a fake, per se. It was a replica. Just a display piece to remind Odin of his past. Hela knew what it was supposed to be because Odin tried to collect the Stones when he and Hela were trying to conquer the Nine Realms. But a close examination of that replica tells us some important things.

When Thanos was collecting Stones in Infinity War, we saw that the Stones fell into place in the order collected: index finger, middle finger, annular, pinky, thumb, and palm. Looking at the color of the stones in the replica, it looks like Odin got them in the order of Time, Reality, Power, Space, a bright yellow-white stone at the thumb, and then the palm stone looks dark. I’m guessing the artist that made the replica didn’t know what color the final stone should be.

I’m assuming the thumb stone represents the Soul Stone. I think Odin had the Soul Stone and used it to enhance Heimdal so he could see the souls in the Universe as he does. Notice that Heimdal’s eyes are the same shade of orange as the Soul Stone. But it could still represent the Mind Stone meaning Odin never got the Soul Stone. Either way, Odin stopped either before getting the Mind Stone or shortly after. He then changed his ways of conquest and killing, decided to be a beneficial ruler, and exiled Hela when she wouldn’t change. He probably realized the danger of the Mind Stone.

THE MIND STONE IS HOMICIDAL AND INSANE

I think all the Infinity Stones have a degree of sentience. The Mind Stone, by its nature, is the most self-aware. It has existed since the beginning of the Universe, and has spent most of that time alone. Even among its peers, the other Stones, it stands apart. That’s bound to drive any intelligence insane.

Just look at Ego in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. He spent eons looking for life like himself. Eventually he found it, decided it sucked, and planned to replace all life with himself. Billions of years of loneliness takes its toll.

The Mind Stone is an even more severe case. If you want to get a look into the “mind” of the Mind Stone, just look at Ultron. In age of Ultron, he wanted to destroy all life until the only living things on Earth would be metal (him). No doubt from there he would have expanded to other worlds. The Mind Stone has no empathy for organic life, which it considers inferior.

DOCTOR STRANGE ALTERED THE TIME STONE

On Titan, there were a number of ways the Avengers and the Guardians could have beat Thanos, even with the Stones he had. Dr. Strange looked at over 14 million possibilities. For instance, all he had to do was keep Starlord from banging on Mantis’s hands and they would have gotten the Gauntlet away and put a stop to the snap. For that matter, Strange could have just teleported the group back to Earth and joined everyone in Wakanda. He could have hidden the Stones in the Mirror Dimension. There were all kinds of options.

But the real problem wasn’t Thanos or The Snap. The problem is the Mind Stone. Even if they had beaten Thanos, the Mind Stone would have continued its quest for century after century until it finally succeeded. Destroying the Mind Stone is not an option. The Infinity Stones have existed since the Universe began. They are an integral part of the Universe. The only way to really “win” is to change the Mind Stone’s mind, so to speak.

cont.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There were a couple of strange things about the Time Stone on Titan. Dr. Strange had to remove it from the Eye of Agamotto before the battle began. As we have seen, normal mortals can’t hold a naked Infinity Stone. Dr. Strange can work around that using magic, but he can’t really use it in its raw form. His spells control the Eye, not the Stone. If you pay close attention to the battle on Titan, you can see that Strange’s actions seem to delay the battle until it’s time to give Thanos the Time Stone.

When he does, the Time Stone seems to appear out of thin air. Where was it? Thanos thought it was in the Eye. Why would he think that? Of course, Strange didn’t touch the Stone directly. More important, Thanos didn’t (couldn’t?) touch the Stone directly either. All the other Stones he had no problem holding them before putting them in the Gauntlet. He even gave Strange a funny look before he dropped it in the Gauntlet.

What I found really strange though was when Thanos used the Time Stone to reconstruct the Mind Stone. Before, whenever Thanos wanted to use an Infinity Stone, all he had to do was close his fist. In this case, he closed his fist and the same magic looking energy appeared around his hand and he turned his hand counterclockwise just like Strange did in Doctor Strange. He shouldn’t have had to do that. It was like the Time Stone was still enclosed in the Eye and Thanos had to use the magic gestures instead of the Gauntlet.

--------------

OK, it’s late and I need a drink. I’ll add more to this tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You’ll be sorry.

Not in one bit.

Really enjoyed reading your observant deep views into this.

Thanos had a narrow window of opportunity when Loki replaced Odin in Asgard and removed Heimdal from his post. That was key. If Heimdal was at his post, he would have seen Thaos attacking Nedavilier (sp?), warned Odin, and the jig would have been up.

I was thinking Thanos attacked Nidavellir after that, after Odin had passed and maybe when Thor on Sakaar but Loki put a spell on Odin and there was dialog early in Ragnarok when Thor returns to Asgard with Surtur's helmet about all things going sh!t while Loki was taking on Odin's form and not keeping an eye on the 9 realms so I agree it could have or more likely did happened just as you say.

OK, it’s late and I need a drink. I’ll add more to this tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well just countin down the hours now,

in under 10 hours my mind will be blown.

Read a few spoiler free opinions which all basically said mind blowing conclusion and well worth the 10 years of watching these movies, almost all said whatever expectations one has they will be blown out of the water and surprised numerous times during the 3 hour epic.

Watching an 8am session on the 24th.

Sorry to all you folks in the US having to wait another day or 2

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Just finished watching it.

Amazing.

No wait, it was AMAZING.

Needs caps.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've been pretty busy lately but I can't stop thinking about this. Eleven years of movies in a shared universe and I'm a born conspiracy theorist. I want to see this so bad.

On the other hand, I hate crowds, I want my first viewing to be in 3D, and I will somehow have to go over three hours without a bathroom break or a smoke.

I figure my best bet is to take the day off Tuesday, go early, and not drink coffee that day.

If I die before then, I'm going to be really upset.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Go see it.

You will love it.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Watched it last night.....

You guys theories are way better than the film.....

Spoiler.......No super Hulk!!.

I thought it was very ordinary......lame to a degree, nowhere near as exciting or captivating as it should have been....seemed a bit lazy in the script writing, to me .

A few characters killed off.....Ooops...I shouldnt of said that...sorry Harry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join