It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avengers Endgame Theories maybe spoilers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
With the latest trailer for Endgame what are your theorys, for some reason I believe that there must be some element of loss, they cant just unsnap the wrong by the end of the movie and everything is back ala Simpsons and Family Guy.

My own take as shown in the trailer Ironman is back on Earth with the rest of the Avengers and life has had to carry on, Stark and Miss Potts get pregnant after the snap and they have a baby, life is bittersweet for a while tragic loss of friends/new born baby, then they figure out Dr Stranges 1in 14million chance and can reset Thanos original snap "we owe this, to everyone not in the room today" but it will carry a consequence, there son/daughter will be wiped out of existance as they travel back in time thus giving Stark joy in fixing the devastation to the world but angst as he does "whatever it takes" and loses a child he once new and held.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Um, half the UNIVERSE would be gunning for that guy.

But first send in the Huemons.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Captain Marvel saves the day.

Probably saves Stark as she's coming back from her trip.

Antman brings some of them back.

At least the ones that haven't made their 3 movies yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I had a half-baked tequila induced theory that goes something like this:

Disney has acquired the rights to the Fantastic Four and the X-men. The current MCU has been devistated by The Snap. The Fantastic Four's world was ruined by Galactus. The X-men's world was torn up by Apocolypse. Maybe the plan is to use the Infinity Gauntlet to merge the three universes into one. This would restore the populations and maybe introduce different versions of characters that were dusted, while adding the FF, Galactus, mutants, etc. to the MCU.

I don't have much faith in that theory when I'm sober.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cap Dies using a Gauntlet of their own, after someone else tries and fails. Tony probably retires.

No other groups will be introduced but the snap will be the cause of New Groups arrivals in the MCU (of course).

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The Avengers win.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The avengers and x-men are already in the same universe. In one movie you see shield try to recruit wolverine.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
kang gonna show up and regulate, lots of time travel shenanigans where the avengers travel through time to make copies of the stones in the past so they set up some kid of quasality loop issue so they can fight thanos again but with professor hulk having his own gauntlet(he needs to talk to hulk as banner to become the professor hulk) thus making the line we have a hulk important again, captain marvel doing marvel things and shooting much energy from her hands.

much moping about lost family members until they un do the snap and still manage to screw stuff up ,loki will be back with his usual shenanigans and chicanery and ant man doing ant things with wanakaheda or how ever its spelled being the key to copying the stones

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanos is revealed to be Aries. Diana rocks up and with a single lick, wraps the cord of Truth around his head. 'Steve' she cries, 'This one is for you'. Thanos is bewildered, his daughters are ecstastic. They hardly notice Loki arriving with Finrir, he who kills gods also kills demons.

Tony Stark learns he is descended from Edward Teach and naming his son Blackbeard, begins to teach him the way of the Berserker. Pepper Potts is pissed. She wanted to call the boy Xerses and get his nose pierced.

In England, Zeus, Lightning and Thor drink tea and lead a discussion about all things meteorological.

Amma is delighted and Chronos laughing, takes a cigarette.

The FF and Phil Coulson decide to convene a council of legends at Punxsutawney. They invite Finn but he is busy eating mistletoe so sends Grenfell. Nobody knows if Grenfell is Thanos's beast so they kill him with kindness and green apples. Magneto hears of this and tries to telepath Thanos but forgetting to remove his tin-foil, self electrocutes. His followers hail him a misbegotten hero and go into mourning for ten minutes.

Meanwhile, T'Challo's grieving vestals have been mining the sacred depths of Wakanda. Mujaji has been active and it has taken a while but thanks to the Yggdrasill, they have at last found the original lode stone that resets time.

The clock strikes midnight and the pumpkin turns to stone, Clark Kent takes out his dictaphone and cries, 'Truth is Truth to the end of reckoning' whilst Groot intones, 'I am Groot'.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
whilst Groot intones, 'I am Groot'.

And thus the audience then understands the true meaning of loss
, such a powerful monologue

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

The avengers and x-men are already in the same universe. In one movie you see shield try to recruit wolverine.

In a Marvel Movie? NO, sorry Bub (said in a Hugh Jackman voice)

In X Men days of future Magneto and Xavier try to and its the first time the F-bomb was dropped in an X men movie and was actually not scripted but in-prov by Hugh Jackman and the directors and producers loved it so they put that in instead of whatever was scripted.

Edit: Actually it was X Men First Class, not Days of Future past where Magneto and Xavier try to recruit Wolverine and thy were recruiting because they didn't want CIA not SHIELD doing it themselves.

Marvel have said that there wont be any multi universe stuff but with the Disney and fox deal and how the official synopsis for End Game says that the fabric of reality is damaged by the snap in Infinity war it makes sense that there will be some sort of change in the universe to allow for Mutants and the other characters that Fox has the rights to.

Marvel Directors and its head honcho Feige say stuff and deny things that eventually show to be lies to mislead so as to not spoil upcoming movies.

End Game, I think both the Russo brother and Kevin Feige said that the title to End Game before it was known was not spoken in Infinity war when Doc. Strange says its the end game to Tony Stark just before he turns to dust.

I think there will be changing of reality or a shift to another universe when you look at what said about the next movie in the Marvel line up.

the next Spider Man movie is said to start moments after End Games conclusion.

Trailers for the new Spider man movie is about a European School trip, to me it sounds like things are quite normal if kids are going on school trips to Europe.

Another point is what Dr. Strange said, he viewed millions of possible outcomes, all those could be alternate universes.

Its the only way to merge the characters and has been denied by Marvel which is their way about getting around spoilers being talked about too much and to allow for many other theories by fans to come about to try and work out what will happen, but multiverse is what will happen in my opinion.

Be it by destroying the Infinity Stones and having 6 characters that are ending their contracts with Marvel to sacrifice themselves with the knowledge that it will save everyone or something there about's makes sense.

Marvel Comics have too many things they can use and using the infinity stones again or keeping them in play doesn't make sense.

22 movies and over a decade, something new will come into play in a new universe shared with Mutants, Fantastic 4 and Dr DOOM, the new big bad could be Dormammu from Dr Strange 1st movie or a new character that Fox owns the rights to like Galactus.

Seeing as how the MCU recreates Characters and changes their origins compared to the comics, Galactus could be Dormammu's creation or under his control which would be a way to attack earth without having Dr. Strange do his time loop thing again

edit on 17-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

My own take as shown in the trailer Ironman is back on Earth with the rest of the Avengers and life has had to carry on, Stark and Miss Potts get pregnant after the snap and they have a baby, life is bittersweet for a while tragic loss of friends/new born baby, then they figure out Dr Stranges 1in 14million chance and can reset Thanos original snap "we owe this, to everyone not in the room today" but it will carry a consequence, there son/daughter will be wiped out of existance as they travel back in time thus giving Stark joy in fixing the devastation to the world but angst as he does "whatever it takes" and loses a child he once new and held.

and Tony's dream about having a child at the start of Infinity war could be an ester egg to this idea.

I love what Marvel have done, insane eye candy with the action sequences and creating a shared universe was something that was suggested for ages, back in early 90s when the news about these things was only in magazines before the internet.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

kang gonna show up and regulate, lots of time travel shenanigans where the avengers travel through time to make copies of the stones in the past so they set up some kid of quasality loop issue so they can fight thanos again but with professor hulk having his own gauntlet(he needs to talk to hulk as banner to become the professor hulk) thus making the line we have a hulk important again, captain marvel doing marvel things and shooting much energy from her hands.

Kang's city could be in the quantum realm glimpsed in Ant Man 2 when Hank goes looking for his wife.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Captain Marvel saves the day.

Just read an interesting article about Nic Fury being a Skrull since the 2nd avengers movie

SPOILER ALERT FOR A SCENE IN Capt. Marvel. Not really spoiling anything just a simple description of part of a conversation.

the scene in question is where Fury tracks down Danvers in a bar where they end conversing and asking each other to prove they aren't skrull imposters.

one thing Fury says is he cannot eat sandwiches that are diagonally cut

one scene in Avengers 2 when the team is at Hawk-eyes family house and Fury shows up, he eats toast or a sandwich that is cut diagonally.

Continuity error?

With all the talk about continuity errors after each movie comes out I doubt that line was scripted to create another one.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

great spot, it is as you say one or the other, thats deep if Marvel had it planned then and its never got out

edit on 18-3-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

the bigger question is whether or not the hulk decides to come out and help.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

thats deep if Marvel had it planned then and its never got out

Nah, no chance it was planned back then.

But the line in the Capt. Marvel movie does seem to hint that there will be some shenanigans going on with Fury in the future and also how Kevin Feige has aid that the skrulls will be in more MCU stories in future

It was purposely put in there (Capt. Marvel scene), the line about diagonally cut sandwiches to make the scene in Avengers 2 an clue.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

the bigger question is whether or not the hulk decides to come out and help.

Hulk is my absolute favorite,

There is very good reason why out of all 3 previews so far you only get to see Banner for a second.

Thor 3 started a 3 movie arc for the hulk because Universal hold the distributing rights to the Hulk character so Marvel cannot make a solo movie without sharing profits and allowing Universal to distribute the film.

In Thor Ragnarok we see that the hulk has quite a bit emotions.

Infinity war show how Hulk doesn't like how Banner has been using him so refuses to help, Hulk wasn't scared because of the beat down he got from Thanos like so many think.

If hulk had any fear would he have attacked a mountain size fire demon Sutur at the end of Thor 3?

I think fans of Hulk will be delighted and heart broken once End game finishes.

I think and hope we might get to see a sort of professor Hulk where Hulk and banner combine as one instead of 2 separate beings sharing the one body

I seriously think that the 6 original Avengers will sacrifice themselves to destroy the 6 stones or something there abouts that takes them out of play in the MCU.

even with a black widow movie coming out, it could and should be set in the past.

a good story or part of the movie would be when Clint is sent to kill her but instead recruits her for SHIELD.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I have heard some people mentioning Galactus as the next bad guy

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I have heard some people mentioning Galactus as the next bad guy

With Disney getting all of Fox's owned characters its certainly a possibility.

So many said that a scene from the first Guardians of the Galaxy where the Collectors is explaining the Power stone and you see a glimpse of a giant being with a staff that has a shape of Galactus' helmet from the comics that destroys the planet is actually Galactus.

Marvel have debunked it,

However, I would think that this deal or possibilities of it happening would have been rumored for quite some time amongst insiders so I believe it actually could be.

Marvel would of-coarse have to debunk that it was Galactus seeing as when Guardians was made it would have been infringement of copyright as Fox owned the rights to the character.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join