It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Dr4c0n

'Right' wingers don't have manifestos.

Adolf Hitler had one called Mein Kampf (or 'My Struggle', in English). They absolutely have manifestos and have done since the early days.

So effing what ?

A German guy, and A new zealand guy ain't got jacksnip to do with American political bullsnip being flung in this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: generik
do you have a link to his manifesto for people to read?

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Two things I have learned.

One, the shooter wanted his actions to spur the elimination of our 2nd Amendment.

Two, it was a visit to France that initiated this.

So basically, the shooter was left-leaning and anti-Constitutional and people should be blaming Macron.

True...

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

Just finished reading his "manifesto"... that's one screwed up individual there.

I'm pretty sure that posting it would be a huge violation of the T&C here, since they are scrubbing it off the web as we speak.

A quick google found it for me though.

i tried to google it, and i just get news stories about the shooting and articles with just a few snippets taken from it

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

You're so cute, Comrade Linky!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

You should probably read my post before this...

It will keep you from looking even stupider once you realize that Right and Left in America isn't the same as the rest of the planet.

Right = Conservative here.

Left = the other side of the aisle... Labor. Or Fascism.

I hope that helps you, although I doubt it.

No, right is to the right. Left is to the left. In the middle is the middle, which are conservatives. Neither right nor left.

If a right and a left exist, there necessarily must be a position between them, even in America.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The New Zeland Shooter was 'right wing' !!!!!

The politics of New Zealandfunction within a framework of a unitary parliamentary representative democracy. New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy in which a hereditary monarch—since 6 February 1952, Queen Elizabeth II—is the sovereign and head of state.

en.wikipedia.org...

I've had enough bull snip for tonite.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The politics of New Zealandfunction within a framework of a unitary parliamentary representative democracy. New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy in which a hereditary monarch—since 6 February 1952, Queen Elizabeth II—is the sovereign and head of state.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nope, neither right or left, but somewhere in the middle just raw hate is all that can be understood, at least by me, anyway. Tragic and sad.
edit on 13CDT08America/Chicago03680831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

After his father died of cancer in April 2010, he used funds he saved from a BitConnect investment and went on a seven-year trip around the world.

www.masslive.com...

I love how this guy supposedly travelled the world from a crypto currency website that got busted for ripping people off.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You live in NZ and don't know Taiwan is not under the PRC government ?

Now I've heard everything 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ummm. . . . can you please cite or source just one other self-proclaimed right winger who aligns themselves with China?

I would say China is nothing like the left. They are not for diversity, not for human rights, they are all about right wing ideology but since they something to do with communism, you think you can link it to left wing ideology.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Their actions speak right wing ideology not left wing.

You Leftists are so full of sh!t.
You guys hate everything including yourselves.
You claim to be for diversity? Diversity isn’t always about race and color. Diversity can be about different ideals.
Trump supporters of every race and color should be included in your alleged diversity, shouldn’t they?
If not, then why not?
And why doesn’t your alleged support of human rights include millions of unborn children that have been aborted?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Adolf Hitler had one called Mein Kampf (or 'My Struggle', in English). They absolutely have manifestos and have done since the early days.

So effing what ?

A German guy, and A new zealand guy ain't got jacksnip to do with American political bullsnip being flung in this thread.

Take some responsibility about who you side with.

There are very many in America who are left leaning and even more who are centrist or apolitical.

You are siding with the right and making excuses for their representatives.

It's time to call a spade, a spade.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Still violating Hr 183.

The only thing I have to do is take responsibility for is MY OWN ACTIONs.

As 330 million American didn't kill 49 people today.

Move the hell on.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, he is. He stated it himself and it seems that everyone around the world (except for certain right wing Americans) is in agreement. The instigator of the shootings is right wing.

The government of New Zealand is strongly centrist and the current party in power has left leanings.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Still violating Hr 183.

The only thing I have to do is take responsibility for is MY OWN ACTIONs.

As 330 million American didn't kill 49 people today.

Move the hell on.

HR 183 does not apply to me or anyone else in the world except for your country.

Your "own actions" are association and support of a group whose policies have been directly related to the mass murders of very many people in this century. Guilt by association was good enough to jail people, in your country and under your laws, during the McCarthyist years.

No, 330 million Americans didn't kill 49 people yesterday. Only 1/10th of American citizens support or are members of right leaning parties. That absolves 297 million of them.

edit on 15/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
LOL CNN has people believing NZ is a State in the U.S.

TDS totally embedded.

😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If you are going to have conversations about American politics, perhaps you should at least understand what you are talking about. Or at least talk about this century. Nazi Germany isn't around any more and things have changed politically.

I saw what you did there as well...

His manifesto says: “were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” and gives the answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure".

I guess it was just coincidence you left out the next sentence...

As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

The right and left as defined in America has nothing to do with the rest of the world.

Perhaps that is why you come across so clueless sometimes when speaking about the topic.

We don't really care about how you define left and right.

We are having a conversation about our own politics.

If we were having a conversation about your politics, for instance, I would point out that I'm sorry that your government has so emasculated its own population with your gun control laws.

If your citizens were armed he probably would have chosen France.

We have public gun ownership and all our police are armed.

Our gun laws are stricter than yours, though, because your gun laws basically say anyone can have them, and carry them in public. You barely have any legal control.

Your 'laws' assures that every criminal would be armed as they have the most use for, and motivation for, a gun in society.

Don't try and use the gun situation in your country as an argument here because it makes American legislators and public look very stupid.

Also, our gun laws are very similar and about as restrictive as France's gun laws. I doubt that there is the slightest suggestion that gun laws would have changed this deranged individual's actions.

How the hell do you think the Christchurch gunman got his weapons?

edit on 15/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
49 people dead......the media, and some misguided people in this thread are falling all over themselves to blame conservatives, right wingers and the President's rhetoric for causing this. you should all being f*cking ashamed of yourselves.
edit on pm33201919America/Chicago15p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You live in NZ and don't know Taiwan is not under the PRC government ?

Now I've heard everything 😎

Yeah, it's a totally different government. Like Hawaii, totally different government.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So effing what ?

You said that right wingers don't have manifestos.

You were wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

your right there mate tv 1 our main news source takes every chance it gets to ridicule trump not sure who owns it i know tv3 2nd major news outlet is owned by a canadian company

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join