It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Dr4c0n removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You should probably read my post before this...

It will keep you from looking even stupider once you realize that Right and Left in America isn't the same as the rest of the planet.

Right = Conservative here.

Left = the other side of the aisle... Labor. Or Fascism.

I hope that helps you, although I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Ummm. . . . can you please cite or source just one other self-proclaimed right winger who aligns themselves with China?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

He paints himself as a leftist.

I didn't have to do anything but read and cogitate.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Yep! Any minute now. . . . . . the ol' "Apology Train" is going to roll right into the ATS Station.

. . . . Any minute now. . . . . . .

I am from the left and will tell you to F yourself.

He was a right wing terrorist and no matter how much your side tries to paint this killer as being part of the left, it will never change the facts.

Fact: Right wing ideology was the cause of this.

So to you....

Right wing ideology is hate Trump, hate Conservatives, New Green Deal is good, diversity for all, the 1% are evil and China is a really cool place to live?

Buhahahahaha....

I'm thinking your indoctrination is complete.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
do you have a link to his manifesto for people to read?

originally posted by: Lumenari

Two things I have learned.

One, the shooter wanted his actions to spur the elimination of our 2nd Amendment.

Two, it was a visit to France that initiated this.

So basically, the shooter was left-leaning and anti-Constitutional and people should be blaming Macron.

True...

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

Just finished reading his "manifesto"... that's one screwed up individual there.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

An excerpt from the Christchurch killer's manifesto:

“Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” was one of the questions he posed to himself. His answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”

The White House immediately denounced the connection. But the mention from the suspect, who embraced Nazi imagery and voiced support for fascism, nonetheless cast an uncomfortable light on the way that the president has been embraced by some on the far right.

Like it or not, our president inspires far right extremists and gives them purpose. Whether that is his intention or not, which only he knows, does not matter - the end result is the same.

link   

Ummm. . . . can you please cite or source just one other self-proclaimed right winger who aligns themselves with China?

This right winger has nothing, but contempt for the communist state of China as most do.

LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, the fact that these shooters were right wing lunatics.

Really? He was a Right Wing guy?
www.masslive.com...

He mentioned he resents the wealthy 1 percent. He also considers himself an environmentalist and a fascist closely aligned with the values of China.

He was clearly a fascist and called himself such. He was extreme right wing. Environmental views are different to left and right wing views. One can be an environmentalist and a fascist, just like one can be a Russian citizen and a fascist.

Hmm... call me crazy,

Why, so we can all do one of those nervous laughs while staring at our shoes?

but when I see someone who resents the 1%, there's one political side that pops into my mind, and it certainly isn't "right-wing."

One can be a fascist without being a capitalist. One of Hitler's few good political actions was to socialize currency to stop the runaway inflation of the Deutschmark.

China is communist...

China includes Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shanghai which could be considered to be ulta-capitalist centers. The truth is that China is both Communist and Capitalist at the same time.

one side in American politics is openly hostile against all things communist while another side in American politics has a long standing infatuation with adopting many communist platforms within the USA. I'll give you a hint which one was which, McCarthy was considered far right and led the witch hunt against communists in this country.

McCarthy was right wing. So was Hitler. So is Trump.

edit on 15/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

link   

I would say China is nothing like the left. They are not for diversity, not for human rights, they are all about right wing ideology but since they something to do with communism, you think you can link it to left wing ideology.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Their actions speak right wing ideology not left wing.

link   

originally posted by: generik
do you have a link to his manifesto for people to read?

originally posted by: Lumenari

Two things I have learned.

One, the shooter wanted his actions to spur the elimination of our 2nd Amendment.

Two, it was a visit to France that initiated this.

So basically, the shooter was left-leaning and anti-Constitutional and people should be blaming Macron.

True...

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

Just finished reading his "manifesto"... that's one screwed up individual there.

I'm pretty sure that posting it would be a huge violation of the T&C here, since they are scrubbing it off the web as we speak.

A quick google found it for me though.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Significant portions of the manifesto appear to be an elaborate troll, written to prey on the mainstream media’s worst tendencies. As the journalist Robert Evans noted, “This manifesto is a trap … laid for journalists searching for the meaning behind this horrific crime. There is truth in there, and valuable clues to the shooter’s radicalization, but it is buried beneath a great deal of, for lack of a better word, ‘*SNIPposting.’”

The Usual suspects got played like a two bit violin.
edit on 15-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Rather than reading what the media is saying about his motivations, why not read what he himself has to say, come to your own conclusions, and see if the two match or if there are differences?

Or is it just easier to go with what the media says you should think?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hitler actions spoke right wing not left wing. Just because you idiots found something about communism, you think you can link it to left wing ideology but only a moron would buy that.

The left is not about communism, but are about helping out fellow human beings, where the right wing party is about me me me.

No more from me, you guys will just continue to sell the story that this vile creature was left wing but the world knows the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I would say China is nothing like the left. They are not for diversity, not for human rights, they are all about right wing ideology but since they something to do with communism, you think you can link it to left wing ideology.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Their actions speak right wing ideology not left wing.

So communism is conservative.

Man oh man. You spilled a whole can of stupid all over you.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

'Right' wingers don't have manifestos.

A manifesto is a public declaration of policies and aims.

Adolf Hitler had one called Mein Kampf (or 'My Struggle', in English).

Right wingers absolutely have manifestos and have done since the early days.

edit on 15/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

omg you're so right

I'm so sorry to Donald J. Trump! I'm going to go change my voter registration to Republican, buy a gun and join the NRA. After that I think I'll go to the mega-church down the street and be born again! Praise Jesus!

This one massacre has shifted my entire worldview and I realize that Trump has been right all along! I swear to post AOC threads everyday and defend Donald J. Trump to my dying breath!!!!!111!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

But they are Communist, which seems to be what the left wants.

They just don't send that memo to their... what did one Democratic leader call their voters...

Oh yes!!! Useless Eaters... that was Henry Kissinger.

Just good enough to get them into office... then useless till the next election cycle.

As long as they stay low-informed.

As far as "diversity"... the right doesn't care what color your skin is and doesn't need a quota of certain skin colors in jobs and neighborhoods.

Because that is, by definition, racist.

Human rights?

The left has historically fought FOR slavery (we had a civil war to take your slaves away, you know), fought against blacks voting, fought against women voting, were for segregation and wrote the Jim Crow laws.

So you probably shouldn't be proud of what "your side" has done.

Since it sucks.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Rather than reading what the media is saying about his motivations, why not read what he himself has to say, come to your own conclusions, and see if the two match or if there are differences?

Or is it just easier to go with what the media says you should think?

Last one, I have read it and a lot of it sounds like what is spewed on here by the usual suspects from a certain side.

Nothing will change what ideology this vile creature believed in. In fact that certain side could not even wait a day before they created a thread vilifying Islam.

link   

The left is not about communism, but are about helping out fellow human beings, where the right wing party is about me me me.

That is the most hilarious thing I've read all day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join