It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This whole thing reeks like an Isreali mossad psyop.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This was obvious from the start.

It's all Trump's fault. It's all Trump voters fault.

If Hillary had been elected, none of this would have ever happened.

*yawn*

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The Senator who lied about serving in Vietnam and should be in prison for stolen valor rather than in the Senate needs to STFU and sit his ass back down. He is as insignificant as dogcrap on the shoe of a man with no olfactory glands. CNN is held in similar esteem.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mental illness fed by the flames of tribalism caused this. Just as it has nearly have human caused tragedy and catastrophe in history including both of the World Wars of the 20th century. The election of Trump itself is a byproduct of this very same rampant tribalism. And the response of these 21st century charlatans, people who have the audacity to call themselves leaders or influential thinkers, is to further fan the flames of rampant, imbecilic tribalism. Hey, as long as it means more power in their hands and money in their pockets, who cares right?

Wake the hell up, people. These jackholes don't give a damn about you or your problems. You are a commodity to be bought, sold and controlled. Except in this market place when you are "sold" it typically means sacrificed through slaughter.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I mean Trump DIDNT denounce the Nazis and racists at that event last year.

That's the point, as the leader of this country

Trump needs to vociferously condemn racist haters

Dum de dum dum.

He does condemn racist haters......he calls out the Democrats every day.

edit on 15-3-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting quote from 4chan...

New Zealand recently voted at the UN to adopt 9 new measure against Israel due to their anti-humanitarian ways:

www.jwire.com.au...

Israel and its supporters of course were rather pissed:

aijac.org.au...

Apparently New Zealand’s voting record at the UN lately has shown that they actually find it concerning that Israel continues to decimate Palestinians and dominate the Middle East as they see fit.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That is a lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: xuenchen

So quickly we have the general banana MSM and Democrats automatically (robotically) blaming Trump for the New Zealand Massacre !!

He's probably not so far from the truth.

Fact is, American culture has a huge influence on Australian culture... It was just inevitable that this whole MAGA rwnj movement was going to rub off on some mentally unstable Aussie and cause a US style mass shooting.

As it turns out, the catalyst came from him living in a country where they still legally allow you to own the type of guns that have the capability to cause that kind of destruction, with such ease.

... It's kinda of ironic really.

Funny you clame right wing people and maga.

No mention of him claiming to not be a conservative in his manifesto.

Or him claiming to be an eco facsist.

I assume you will be quick to blame rabid environmentalists seeing as how you are blaming Trump

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
What a disgusting POS. I don't know which mentality is worse, a mindset like the shooter or someone that blames the actions of someone like the shooter on innocent people. He basically called anyone out that supports our president and threw them in the same classification as the shooter. Blumenthal is bottom feeder pond scum in my book.

I know. The shooter of course.

Big man, pig man
Ha, ha, charade you are.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And you say they're going to try to pin it on Trump..
edit on 15-3-2019 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Someone please inform the Democrats that New Zealand is not part of the USA. I highly doubt if they watch our news over there, they got their own propaganda machine over there. Trump is not that popular a subject to people half way around the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah he did specifically denounce them.
You're just too lazy to actually find out what he said, instead preferring to parrot the MSM.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You guys spread hate daily all over the internet and then act shocked that anyone would even consider right wing ideology as being a big part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n
You guys spread hate daily all over the internet and then act shocked that anyone would even consider right wing ideology as being a big part of the problem.

Thats a very broad brush.

Who is "you guys"?

How do you define spreading hate?

I calling out Islam when it is used to spread or justify violence "spreading hate"?

If so, when I was calling out Catholic sex abuses in my home state, was I also "spreading hate" there?

Is many places in academia, the msm, the entertainment industry, and silicon valley saying things like having a MAGA hat is racist "spreading hate"?

Will you be calling out left wing ideology when violence occurs against those they criticize?
edit on 15-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Wth?

The dems as far as I can see are the only one's I see spreading hate on a large scale. The left are the biggest hypocrites ever!

You call Trump racist while making fun of the color of his skin. IRONY

Corrupt and bought out? FACT - Nancy Pelosi is owned by George Soros and the proof of her corruption doesn't take much looking around. Pelosi has earned more than 200 million dollars during her political career.

Lies and Deceit? FACT -The democrats made up a false document to use in order to build a witch hunt against Trump.

FACT - A high ranking predominant democrat came forward with texts showing the democrats had this plan in place before the election was final as an ''insurance policy.'' But you idiots still think there's going to be Russian collusion...

FACT - Comey lied under oath

FACT - The democrats tried to ruin an innocent mans life with another lie against Judge Kavanaugh.

FACT - democrats make up false narratives like Jussie Smul# all the time.

FACT - democrats have wholesale embraced antisemitism and now excuse it

FACT - Democrats are vile human excrement FOR KNOWING all of the above and remaining a democrat

edit on 15-3-2019 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Apparently, according to a report on ABC evening news just now, the shooter's manifesto claims that President Trump is a symbol of white supremacy. That is likely where this idea originates. I do wonder how that information got out before it was just announced?

However, I tend to agree that the MSM is just waiting with baited breath to blame President Trump for anything that could happen in the world, even producing story outlines for every possible scenario before they happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Don't be a dummkopf.

Trump denounced then and denounced now 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

LOL 😆

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He's denounced the Democratic party numerous times and they're what the American white nationalist racial movement was born from, so...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

Hate is spread and emphasized by American Democrats.

Always has always will.

Don't be a ninny 😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join