It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows
Nope.
Hand-waiving and silly dodge using the holes in your statement does not proving make.
So sorry.

Sorry, pal. I wasn't hand waving or dodging. I broke it down and gave you the exact definitions and sourced the fallacy you accused me of to clear up your misunderstanding. Instead of using it as a learning experience, you blindly ignored and dismissed all of it without even offering a rebuttal or refutation. If you've got an argument, then make it instead of this childish, "I'm right, you're wrong, because I said so" crap. It's ironic that you accuse me of that when that has been your tactic the entire time. LOL!

Your fallacy accusation was invalid. You failed. Instead of getting butthurt, learn basic logic.

Again, just because you say it doesn't mean it's true kiddo.
Really need to figure out what true debate is actually for and how to do it..
It's not this schoolyard silliness you seem married to.
Just saying.

Then make an argument instead of attacking me over and over. If you are suggesting that multiple logic websites are wrong, then that's on you to demonstrate. You didn't refute anything I said, you are just trying to smear my character, and that's against the TOS here. Sorry you don't like it. If you are going to make accusations you need to back them up instead of just repeating personal attacks. I cited exactly why you were wrong and you acted like a baby afterwards and just essentially said, "NU-UH!!!"

edit on 3 29 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Barcs

Eye roll.....

Literally it's just false accusation after false accusation with you

Then by all means quote what you believe is the person’s biggest false accusation.

I am guessing you will go off on another rant without providing an actual quote.

Eye roll....

Scroll up and read it. He accused me of using the No True Scotsman fallacy, and it turned out he was wrong and I clearly explained why. No argument or refutation was ever given, just personal attacks and denial after I broke it down. Go read the post. I'm not repeating my entire argument again, just for you, so you can ignore it like the last thread.

Funny you cannot provide the actual quote, and only can create a narrative....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What? Learn how to read a topic and then get back to me. Last time you asked me to repeat arguments that I already made, you completely ignored them and deflected with red herrings. I'm not falling for your lazy inane trolling again. Even HarbingerOfShadows admits he accused me of the fallacy, he just won't accept the reality that he was mistaken on what constitutes that fallacy, even though it was clearly broken down with sources, all of which were blindly and blatantly ignored and dismissed out of hand without even a single argument.

edit on 3 29 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This was you?

Literally it's just false accusation after false accusation with you

So, please quote the individual’s false accusation?

In fact, you said false accusation after false accusation. So, you should be able to directly quote at least two false accusations.

But you would rather rant and create narrative than provide tangible quotes.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh surprise, yet another series of "I know you are but what am I?!"....

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

You got pwned. It's over. Make an argument or move on and admit defeat.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

LoL!
Sure. Keep telling yourself that.
But I will say again this obsession with "winning" a debate is why you fail.
But it is a funny exercise in pseudointellectual slapstick.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Especially when it’s not even about the actual topic of the thread. Especially when the main steam media rushed to blame Trunp.

[qoute]
Democratic senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand massacre
by Diana Stancy Correll
| March 15, 2019 08:29 AM

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Blumenthal: "I think it's more than the president. It's the people who enable him and who fail to stand up to him and speak out.

Fail to stand up? The Democrats and the MSM have done nothing but try to shout down Trump with manufactured narratives since his election. Talk about the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In case you haven't noticed everything is about Barcs, to Barcs.
How smart he or she is and how stupid anyone who disagrees or dares to criticize him or her.
Because, reasons.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

How smart he or she is and how stupid anyone who disagrees or dares to criticize him or her.
Because, reasons.

Keep those personal attacks coming.

You are the one that keeps making it about me. I corrected your false fallacy accusation. You got butthurt over it and instead of addressing the subject matter, you attack me and every single post you made after has been exclusively about me personally.

Did I call you stupid or any other insulting name? Nope. I just explained why your accusation was false. You are using ad hominem as a primary form of argument. You may want to reevaluate your position here.

Anybody that reads this thread can see how obvious it is that you are making this personal, while I have asked you to refute the argument I made about the meanings of the fallacies, but you won't even engage in discussion, you just attack me and that says all I need to know.

edit on 4 2 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Because, reasons.

You are the one that keeps making it about me. I corrected your false fallacy accusation. You got butthurt over it and instead of addressing the subject matter, you attack me and every single post you made after has been exclusively about me personally.

Did I call you stupid or any other insulting name? Nope. I just explained why your accusation was false. You are using ad hominem as a primary form of argument. You may want to reevaluate your position here.

Anybody that reads this thread can see how obvious it is that you are making this personal, while I have asked you to refute the argument I made about the meanings of the fallacies, but you won't even engage in discussion, you just attack me and that says all I need to know.

Another rant about you....

With nothing to do with “Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre”

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Anybody that reads this thread can see how obvious it is that you are making this personal

Then alert the mods.

Do you have anything to add to “Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre”

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Because, reasons.

Another rant about you....

With nothing to do with “Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre”

eye roll

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Poor wittle ole you.
You get what you put in kid.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You are the one that keeps making it about me.

Quote your last post in this thread when you were actually on the topic of “Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre”.

I bet you choose to rant about yourself than actually provide the quote........
edit on 5-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join