It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Keeping your guns is what's keeping you still free. Never do the mistake to give those up. Never.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

If you are going to have conversations about American politics, perhaps you should at least understand what you are talking about. Or at least talk about this century. Nazi Germany isn't around any more and things have changed politically.

I saw what you did there as well...

His manifesto says: “were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” and gives the answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure".

I guess it was just coincidence you left out the next sentence...

As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

The right and left as defined in America has nothing to do with the rest of the world.

Perhaps that is why you come across so clueless sometimes when speaking about the topic.

We don't really care about how you define left and right.

We are having a conversation about our own politics.

If we were having a conversation about your politics, for instance, I would point out that I'm sorry that your government has so emasculated its own population with your gun control laws.

If your citizens were armed he probably would have chosen France.

We have public gun ownership and all our police are armed.

Our gun laws are stricter than yours, though, because your gun laws basically say anyone can have them, and carry them in public. You barely have any legal control.

Your 'laws' assures that every criminal would be armed as they have the most use for, and motivation for, a gun in society.

Don't try and use the gun situation in your country as an argument here because it makes American legislators and public look very stupid.

Also, our gun laws are very similar and about as restrictive as France's gun laws. I doubt that there is the slightest suggestion that gun laws would have changed this deranged individual's actions.

How the hell do you think the Christchurch gunman got his weapons?

I wonder why then that an open carry state like Texas is safer than the state with the strictest guns laws, Illinois.

Honor among thieves? Balance of terror?

Also, "If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell" - Jesus Christ said that.

As I said in a previous post, I was responding inappropriately and I apologize for that.

However, some seem to to think it is extremist for the punishment to fit the crime. It is justice that society be protected from re-enactment of such criminal actions. However that is achieved, that is the goal, not vengeance.

To be clear, my previous responses were emotionally motivated, vengeful and inappropriate. I retract them and apologize.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: links234
Trump has already declared himself a nationalist. Just a matter of time before he adds the word 'white' to the front and all his supporters will clamor to his defense, 'It's not the same!' or, my favorite, 'It was taken out of context!'

You are deranged. In your mind Trump is the White Supremacist you see in your mind. The one who is pro Israel and has the lowest unemployment rates of minorities ever. Some Racist.

Really, can you explain this, then:

Pittsburgh shooting: Trump visits synagogue amid protests - BBC News

Why would the Jewish community there respond as they did? Perhaps the Holocaust taught them a thing or two about right-wing political groups and their leaders?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Keeping your guns is what's keeping you still free. Never do the mistake to give those up. Never.

Of course, you might reasonably be misled to believe that silly graphic. However, during Nazi Germany, members of the public, who weren't either police or military, were allowed to own their own guns.

Feel free to educate yourself: Nazi gun control argument From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you think if we all drank poison, it would protect us from being surreptitiously being poisoned by some deranged poisoner? The argument that we'd be protected from being shot by arming everyone (even criminals and the insane) is just as fallacious.

Also, if the government wanted to shoot you, they totally out-gun and out number you. You would have no defense against them. Having a firearm in your possession gives them an excuse to fire upon you, because they could claim self defense. It would be safer for you to run and hide.

A gun doesn't, and cannot, make you 'free'. It does make you a target for the better armed.

edit on 17/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is no t a race thing Islam is not a race. IN AMERICA they tell everyone they are a religion of peace but in other countries the acts of their followers shows they are a group that want all others in pieces. The reason they show more restraint in USA is because if they run rampant like they do in Europe and Africa and Asia we as a country will come down upon them like a ton of bricks.. tis Sunday on The morning political shows they talked about Trump supporting white nationalism and how there is a dark internet where people have different views than them and it needed to be monitored, also they said that we need to start a white nationalist terror watch list with our gov and others. I just shook my head this sounds more like Gestapo tactics to me is the the democrats becoming the new Nazi party?:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Are they going to start watching all Australians?
Do they have a 4th amendment there?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Do not forget this.
It is their agenda.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The reason they show more restraint in USA is because if they run rampant like they do in Europe and Africa and Asia we as a country will come down upon them like a ton of bricks..

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!

I put it to you that muslim immigrants (and all immigrants for that matter) behave exactly the same in the US as they would in any other first world country they migrate to.

It's just that its a huge culture shock in these (particularly) western european countries to have such large numbers of people from such a different culture living amongst them... As a result, you get a lot of overblown hysteria, about out of control immigrants "running rampant" in these countries.

Where as in the US, it's just business as usual. The immigrants generally just get dumped in the pre-existing inner city ghetto areas, where the middle class rarely go... So it's basically all out of sight out of mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Trump has already declared himself a nationalist. Just a matter of time before he adds the word 'white' to the front and all his supporters will clamor to his defense, 'It's not the same!' or, my favorite, 'It was taken out of context!'

You are deranged. In your mind Trump is the White Supremacist you see in your mind. The one who is pro Israel and has the lowest unemployment rates of minorities ever. Some Racist.

Why would the Jewish community there respond as they did? Perhaps the Holocaust taught them a thing or two about right-wing political groups and their leaders?

The Jewish Community invited him to the Synagogue, protestors we're the usual leftist and anti-Trimpers, who by the way, also includes the shooter of the Synagogue.

From your article:

Posts believed to be from Bowers’ social media accounts show pictures of several Glock pistols in their cases and derogatory remarks about refugees, Jewish people and President Donald Trump.

The Shooter wasn't a Trump Supporter and was in fact an Anti Trumper. Do you think Trump is Anti-Semitic and not Pro Israel?

You keep proving my point. Please stop. It's making you look worse with each post.

edit on 17-3-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Where as in the US, it's just business as usual. The immigrants generally just get dumped in the pre-existing inner city ghetto areas, where the middle class rarely go... So it's basically all out of sight out of mind.

Here in Detroit we have one of the largest populations of Middle Eastern People in the US.
The vast majority of them are productive and have intergrated fairly well. They keep their culture but have absorbed the American culture as well.

The main difference is probably more due to the people America have taken in have the skills and money to be successful. Whereas in Europe the last few years thanks to Merkel, they are taking in the poorest of the poor and economic migrants who come to Europe to suckle on the social welfare rather than build businesses and strive for the American dream.

It's just a different mentality of immigrant I guess.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is no t a race thing Islam is not a race.

Right wing phobes will never admit to that inconvenient truth.

Your right it isn't.

It's an ideology learned out of a book, and people can change their 'faith' like they do a pair of soiled underwear.
edit on 17-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The Jewish Community invited him to the Synagogue,

They initially asked him to stay away but did not block Trump's visit, at the behest of the Israeli ambassador to the US, who also attended with Trump's visit. Trump also only entered the vestibule of the synagogue then went back outside.

protestors we're the usual leftist and anti-Trimpers, who by the way, also includes the shooter of the Synagogue.

From your article:

Posts believed to be from Bowers’ social media accounts show pictures of several Glock pistols in their cases and derogatory remarks about refugees, Jewish people and President Donald Trump.

The Shooter wasn't a Trump Supporter and was in fact an Anti Trumper. Do you think Trump is Anti-Semitic and not Pro Israel?

You keep proving my point. Please stop. It's making you look worse with each post.

No, it is very simple to comprehend; Trump is right-wing and pro-gun. There are many people who see a real and present danger in those things, even if you don't.

The letter requesting that Trump stay away from Pittsburgh was signed by 70,000 people and was originated by the Pittsburgh branch of Bend the Arc. They weren't just "the usual leftists and anti-Trumpers", but no doubt included some of them. Noted signatories to the letter included the Pittsburgh mayor and rabbi's from every synagogue in Pittsburgh.

I never suggested that Trump was ant-Semitic so it is pointless to try and counter argue that.

Interestingly, right wing apologists have also tried to suggest the Pittsburgh shootings were a false flag operation or that the shooter there wasn't the right wing racist, that he undoubtedly was - just the same way they are trying to say the same things about the Christchurch shooter.

The Christchurch shootings had nothing to do with Trump, but his ideologies are in line with the shooter's and with the Pittsburgh shooter's.

Trump is right wing and pro gun.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Government very afraid of something.

Something like maybe people see inconsistencies and other "possibilities" 😎

Desperate 😎

NZ Threatens 10 Years In Prison For 'Possessing' Mosque Shooting Video; Web Hosts Warned, 'Dissenter' Banned

New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video - and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Funny how you left out the part of the shooter seeing trump "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose?" I'm sure people will be ok with that though......but but but identity politics amirite?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: pavil

Funny how you left out the part of the shooter seeing trump "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose?" I'm sure people will be ok with that though......but but but identity politics amirite?

That "vision of White Identity" is only perceived by Left Wing believers and anti-Trump people suffering from TDS😎

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The right has always had it's identitarian/identity politics types.
What is your point exactly?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

I thought the right was against sjw's, libtards, identity politics, virtue signaling etc etc. So for a faction of trump supporters to be all for identity politics it is confusing.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ever been introduced to the concept of individuals?
Meaning that no human grouping is ever a homogeneous monomind agreeing in all ways about all things.

You no doubt apply this to yourself and your self identified groups. In matters of actions you don't wish to be associated with at least. Try extending that concept to your opponents.

Unless of course you're one of the morons that think people in the groups you identify with are always somehow perfect saints. In which case I cannot help you.

edit on 17-3-2019 by HarbingerOfShadows because: "THEY'RE SAVAGES SAVAGES BARELY EVEN HUMAN!"

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The better "view" is Democrats who keep shouting "equality" and at the same time place people into categories and columns to suit an agenda 😎

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Waiting for Democrats to declare "St Patrick's Day" a White Racist Holiday 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join