It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: chr0naut

He railed against diversity, praising “non diverse nations” like China, which he said most closely shared his political and social values.

Those political and social values are not right wing, thats super far left..........

I dunno why we even bother posting facts to you, you ignore them like youre going to catch actual knowledge from them..........ew icky

Sarcasm right? Because I can’t count the number of times right leaning posters have cried about the left wanting diversity and forcing it on them.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean Trump DIDNT denounce the Nazis and racists at that event last year.

That's the point, as the leader of this country

Trump needs to vociferously condemn racist haters

Why? Isn’t Trump the ahead of the executive branch that enforces current laws? Is Trump no properly enforcing current law? I would think it is common sense that the head of the executive branch is not down with “Nazis and racists” as long they are properly enforcing current law?

In fact, did Trump as Head of the executive branch state he actually wanted facts before making an official statement?

Why do you need someone telling YOU how to feel about suspects accused of breaking current law?

The point of the USA was to have a government that would not dictate how you should feel.
edit on 16-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

He railed against diversity, praising “non diverse nations” like China, which he said most closely shared his political and social values.

Those political and social values are not right wing, thats super far left..........

I dunno why we even bother posting facts to you, you ignore them like youre going to catch actual knowledge from them..........ew icky

Sarcasm right? Because I can’t count the number of times right leaning posters have cried about the left wanting diversity and forcing it on them.

Can you link to and quote an example of what diversity is being opposed, and how the person being quoted is opposing diversity?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

And there is a big difference being civil under current law, and being programmed to accept something. Or as you stated, “forcing it on them”. Where is that provision in the constitution?

Example.

I acknowledge the right for people to be bar flys, living off drama, and drinking themselves silly. Doesn’t mean I would live such a life style, or except it as being healthy.
edit on 16-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am surprised they haven't rounded up right wingers and put them in concentration camps here yet.

We all know they want to, and we all know they want a one party state in the US.

Just like CHINA.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Posted as a thread instead.
edit on 3/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The only people to blame are the shooters, but the facilitators are those that push for multiculturalism. It leaves death in it's wake, unfortunately, as extremes within each collide.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Pyle

Can you link to and quote an example of what diversity is being opposed, and how the person being quoted is opposing diversity?

I have typed up three different responses to this and you know what... No. I am not going to spoon feed you information that is readily available to you. I am not going play that game.

Just look into any thread about immigration (legal and illegal) or threads about how white males have it terrible these days.

If you cant see if for yourself then I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And there is a big difference being civil under current law, and being programmed to accept something. Or as you stated, “forcing it on them”. Where is that provision in the constitution?

Example.

I acknowledge the right for people to be bar flys, living off drama, and drinking themselves silly. Doesn’t mean I would live such a life style, or except it as being healthy.

Equal protection under the law, the 14th amendment, and others can force diversity onto others legally, Desegregation and later ending Jim Crow laws being big examples. So no you dont have to be programmed to be forced into diversity.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I lived in New Zealand for a couple of years in the 90s. Beautiful place. Great people. Can't believe it's turned into this.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Imagine the New Zealand prime minister said terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a modern city. Like London's Muslim mayor did after a terror attack on kids attending a nachos bell grande concert.

Imagine the shooters picture posted on the front cover of a rolling stone magazine

Very different reactions

When a Muslim commits an act of terror the citizens are warned not to retaliate.

When a terror attack is done on muslims moderators and leaders warn their citizens about what they say.

Always walking on egg shells not allowed to criticize anything...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes very predictable. The only profundity here is how they always go back to the same poison well to draw water. Nothing new banging the head against the same wall.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So because CNN said those white folks are racist trump has to call them nazi and condem them? It's his obligation as president? How did CNN get the power to label, AKA trial jury and punishment?

Scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Equal protection under the law, the 14th amendment, and others can force diversity onto others legally.....

That is a gross misunderstanding of the 14th amendment.

The 14th gives everyone the RIGHT to be a bigot. As per the EQUAL protection, and the right to life,liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

No state shall make or enforce any LAW than abridges privileges or immunities.
edit on 16-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Seems like some people here don't understand that our left wing is akin to their right wing.

Its like how we call it soccer and you football.

Or how we like to use the imperial system instead of metric for most things.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He did denounce it multiple times and has since however Obama never said the Black Panthers were bad and they killed quite a few in the 60's and his AG got them off on a few charges including voter intimidation.

As the leader of this country he sends condolences to the country. Again, at least he is not directing his AG to tell the US citizen to be nice to Muslims in this difficult time.

The act this man committed was sick. It was a terror attack. Just like any other. It was a hate crime. Not a Jussee Smollett hate crime but a real one. One with consequences. This will lead to attacks from Islam around the globe and I am sure they are activated in the US now or at least their timeline moved up. I always figured for next year Spring for a good election issue to say hate hate hate about to Trump. Almost if it was planned that way with an election coming up.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

If you are going to have conversations about American politics, perhaps you should at least understand what you are talking about. Or at least talk about this century. Nazi Germany isn't around any more and things have changed politically.

I saw what you did there as well...

His manifesto says: “were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” and gives the answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure".

I guess it was just coincidence you left out the next sentence...

As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

The right and left as defined in America has nothing to do with the rest of the world.

Perhaps that is why you come across so clueless sometimes when speaking about the topic.

We don't really care about how you define left and right.

We are having a conversation about our own politics.

If we were having a conversation about your politics, for instance, I would point out that I'm sorry that your government has so emasculated its own population with your gun control laws.

If your citizens were armed he probably would have chosen France.

We have public gun ownership and all our police are armed.

Our gun laws are stricter than yours, though, because your gun laws basically say anyone can have them, and carry them in public. You barely have any legal control.

Your 'laws' assures that every criminal would be armed as they have the most use for, and motivation for, a gun in society.

Don't try and use the gun situation in your country as an argument here because it makes American legislators and public look very stupid.

Also, our gun laws are very similar and about as restrictive as France's gun laws. I doubt that there is the slightest suggestion that gun laws would have changed this deranged individual's actions.

How the hell do you think the Christchurch gunman got his weapons?

I wonder why then that an open carry state like Texas is safer than the state with the strictest guns laws, Illinois.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows

In order.

He would say he was. Considering his plan. The plan you ignore to do what you want to anyway. You're being played by a madman in exactly the way he said you would. Read the damn manifesto. You're refusing to look beyond your comfortable little boxes and thusly making the insane dreams of a madman reality.

LoL! Can you really be this myopic? You do not know me, kindly stop pretending you do. I'm facing a very uncomfortable truth. One you avoid in order to feel righteous. That truth is people are allowing a madman to drive us into a insane future.

And the guy on the live stream is conveniently the most publicized. What exactly is your point?

I have read his manifesto.

He is a right-wing lunatic.

I'm with our Prime Minister that we shouldn't let this change us or our core beliefs and actions.

We should simply amputate his hands, so he could never perpetrate such atrocities again, and then compassionately and anonymously release him back out into society, in Australia. It saves us money that we'd have to spend housing and feeding him, if he went to prison.

They do similar things to that in islamic countries if you steal. Interesting belief you have there...
edit on 16-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

In 2016, a Muslim went into a gay bar and killed 49 people.

It was a terrible, nightmarish tragedy then.

As this shooting is now.

Sometimes the bad guys do bad things. But we all survive.

Yeah but that guy was a "lone wolf", whereas Christchurch guy suddenly represents all.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Witching minute strike again..
edit on 16-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join