It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He railed against diversity, praising “non diverse nations” like China, which he said most closely shared his political and social values.

Those political and social values are not right wing, thats super far left..........

I dunno why we even bother posting facts to you, you ignore them like youre going to catch actual knowledge from them..........ew icky

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In 2016, a Muslim went into a gay bar and killed 49 people.

It was a terrible, nightmarish tragedy then.

As this shooting is now.

Sometimes the bad guys do bad things. But we all survive.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Still waiting on that top 5 characteristics of Right Wingers according to you.

....you do have them right?

China is a beacon of Multi Party Government for the World to imitate. Just ask all those protestors who got crushed by tanks in Tiananmen Square in 1989. Or those million or so people living in luxurious Camps to get them thinking right.
......or the People of Tibet.

Yes American Economic Dominance of the World is a big fat Lie. We don't do anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did you just try and compare gitmo, a detention center for actual terrorist, to how the chinese are rounding up any people who worship different religions, or speak out against the state???

Yes, I did.

That is exactly what has happened with Gitmo.

Here's an example: "a 2006 report prepared by the Center for Policy and Research at Seton Hall University Law School reviewed DoD data for the remaining 517 men in 2005 and "established that over 80% of the prisoners were captured not by Americans on the battlefield but by Pakistanis and Afghans, often in exchange for bounty payments." The U.S. widely distributed leaflets in the region and offered $5,000 per prisoner. One example is Adel Noori, a Chinese Uighur and dissident who had been sold to the US by Pakistani bounty hunters."

Here's more: Three British Muslim prisoners, known in the media at the time as the "Tipton Three", were repatriated to the United Kingdom in March 2004, where officials immediately released them without charge. The three have alleged ongoing torture, sexual degradation, forced drugging and religious persecution being committed by U.S. forces at Guantánamo Bay.

Or, how about: In May 2007, Martin Scheinin, a United Nations rapporteur on rights in countering terrorism, released a preliminary report for the United Nations Human Rights Council. The report stated the United States violated international law, particularly the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, that the Bush Administration could not try such prisoners as enemy combatants in a military tribunal and could not deny them access to the evidence used against them. Prisoners have been labeled "illegal" or "unlawful enemy combatants," but several observers such as the Center for Constitutional Rights and Human Rights Watch maintain that the United States has not held the Article 5 tribunals required by the Geneva Conventions. The International Committee of the Red Cross has stated that, "Every person in enemy hands must have some status under international law: he is either a prisoner of war and, as such, covered by the Third Convention, a civilian covered by the Fourth Convention, [or] a member of the medical personnel of the armed forces who is covered by the First Convention. There is no intermediate status; nobody in enemy hands can fall outside the law." Thus, if the detainees are not classified as prisoners of war, this would still grant them the rights of the Fourth Geneva Convention, as opposed to the more common Third Geneva Convention, which deals exclusively with prisoners of war. A U.S. court has rejected this argument, as it applies to detainees from al Qaeda. Henry T. King, Jr., a prosecutor for the Nuremberg Trials, has argued that the type of tribunals at Guantánamo Bay "violates the Nuremberg principles" and that they are against "the spirit of the Geneva Conventions of 1949."

This sort of idiotic equivocation would be funny if you weren't serious....

Again.... You're coming off as super radical yourself..and even advocated dismembering someone.... .
Maybe new Zealand out to keep an eye out on you as well...

I am fairly sure I am on the watch lists of many nations intelligence agencies. Doesn't bother me, it comes from having a colorful past with military, industrial, scientific and political connections and the like.

... and I'm pretty boring in real life, I suspect.

As for dismembering someone, I suggested that removing this killers hands would prevent re-offense. It would also save the state money which it would otherwise have to pay to keep him accommodated and fed in prison.

Also, I believe there is precedent under Sharia law which, in the situation, might be reasonably invoked.

Harsh, but there is no doubt that he was the perpetrator and no chance that he could claim duress or wrongful conviction. He did the deeds and there are consequences.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm not a right winger, nor on the left. I'm in the middle.

Good Lord, I'd hate to see your versions of far Left or Right for that matter, if you are the moderate Center.
edit on 15-3-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

First off your whole long drawn out post about gitmo is complete bullsnip, and is in no way like what china is doing with its citizens......

2. you seem to really like China and how they operate as well, which is interesting because of your rabid defense of them 2 pages worth at least, much like the shooter would have agreed with you.

3. This amazing Nugget

Also, I believe there is precedent under Sharia law which, in the situation, might be reasonably invoked.

So now a sovereign nation that is not a muslim nation, should enact Sharia Law aspects in retaliation?

Youre seriously an extremist man.........theres just no two ways about it.......im done even trying to debate or talk facts with you because you are off the reservation........

And no youre not moderate center in any way......You have more in common with this shooter than anyone here on this thread thus far........

edit on 3/15/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This whole thread disgusts me. People who are saying this man who wrote this knew exactly how to play is right ... and I don't mean right wing.

Here ... I encourage you to read this and think very long and very hard about what you're writing.

Because you're deciding to tar and feather people on an entirely different continent for this crime rather than point the finger at the ones who did it based on what? A manifesto that explicitly states the man who did this wanted exactly the results you're displaying because he wants us trying to kill each other over this because he knows we'll come out with the labels: left, right, Nazi, black, white, Muslim, etc., and we'll throw people into the box without regard to individual and solely based on label condemn each other.

You all make me sick tonight because you all should damn well be better than this.

Sorry, the whole world rose up against this and defeated the ideology at the end of WWII.

This is just another extension of that ideology and yet another nation is falling into the same situation that allowed for the rise of Hitler.

Extremists, both left and right, should be resisted with forcefulness equal to or greater than they would use against us. I am not advocating anything more than our parents and grandparents were forced to do in their self defense and ours, too.

And I'm just using inflammatory words to wake some people up. No more than that. Violence and vengeance aren't motivators and should never be.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Maybe we should have just cut their hands and legs off and sent them quietly back home? They wouldn't be a threat and would save us money.

No offense, you aren't like any Kiwi's I know.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Violence and vengeance aren't motivators and should never be.

and yet.....

Extremists, both left and right, should be resisted with forcefulness equal to or greater than they would use against us. I am not advocating anything more than our parents and grandparents were forced to do

no youre just advocating pre violence on people based on what they think, along with dismemberment, and possibly even Sharia Law in order to get it done in some cases......

Youre an extremist dude......and you need to step back and evaluate what youre saying..

and I hope to hell in the future I dont have to come back on this site and find out another member here is in the news

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Bull#.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

*facepalm*
Did you honestly forget your own argument?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sorry but you're not paying attention to what I am saying then.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

We should simply amputate his hands, so he could never perpetrate such atrocities again, and then compassionately and anonymously release him back out into society, in Australia. It saves us money that we'd have to spend housing and feeding him, if he went to prison.

Ahh yes, just dismember him...........

Youre not wreaking of coo coo at all.............

Good christ man......

Maybe you should take a break for a bit, youre presenting like youre going off the deep end a bit here........

Yes, I admit, I am deeply hurt by this.

I'm probably not looking at it detatched and balanced.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Maybe we should have just cut their hands and legs off and sent them quietly back home? They wouldn't be a threat and would save us money.

No offense, you aren't like any Kiwi's I know.

I'm not.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Seems that the kiwis need to eject all the crazy aussies in their nation, as it was they that proved to be the rasist muslim hating scum that committed this horrific terror attack.
It wasn't the kiwis, the Americans, the french, or the germans, this guy was an aussie right wing nut bag.
The kiwis should round up the lot of them and send them back to the prison colony.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

and yet.....

Extremists, both left and right, should be resisted with forcefulness equal to or greater than they would use against us. I am not advocating anything more than our parents and grandparents were forced to do

no youre just advocating pre violence on people based on what they think, along with dismemberment, and possibly even Sharia Law in order to get it done in some cases......

I was not suggesting this be applied in anything but this specific situation.

Nor do I expect that it would ever be.

It was an expression of my anger and hurt and I fully retract it.

Youre an extremist dude......and you need to step back and evaluate what youre saying..

and I hope to hell in the future I dont have to come back on this site and find out another member here is in the news

I would never actually hurt anyone.

This just cuts closer to home due to some situations I'm dealing with right now and I realize that my response has been inappropriate.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone could see another act to make an excuse for gun control,and to add to liberal violence and discord,nothing lower then these liberals

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This just cuts closer to home due to some situations I'm dealing with right now and I realize that my response has been inappropriate.

That's understandable, but then when it comes to issues in the US that "cuts close to home," you have been quite unforgiving... even hateful at many times. I am all about understanding and forgiveness, but forgiveness without some repentance is not forgiveness... it is acceptance.

I do not accept anything you have posted in this thread.

I have not before made any statement about this shooting. The primary reason is simple: not my country, not my business, but I have said many silent prayers for those affected. What Christchurch experienced is a complete and utter tragedy. But to be honest, there is a second reason: I knew that you would be here, doing what you always do: trying to somehow make this the fault of your political opponents, twisting facts and mutilating history in your anger and vitriol to somehow turn every event into a way to attack those you do not like, and all the while ignoring the real issues that led up to this shooting.

You have serious issues if you think for one moment that this insane animal had anything to do with US politics. I hope you can someday overcome them. Moreso, I hope you can someday overcome them without more of your own countrymen having to die for you to awaken. We have many over here who are in the same position, and I wish the same for them. We are repeating history, because we failed to learn the lessons the last time around. Perhaps it is time to learn instead of politic.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

and yet.....

I was not suggesting this be applied in anything but this specific situation.

Nor do I expect that it would ever be.

It was an expression of my anger and hurt and I fully retract it.

I would never actually hurt anyone.

Then I understand and fully apologize for any assumptions or misgivings I may have had considering your comments in light of the situation......

Again, I dont think youre a bad person, I dont agree with a lot youve said, but as youve stated, this hits close to home and the anger and emotions are high and I should have taken that into account.....

I apologize for being unfair......

Please forgive me for that........

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
49 people dead......the media, and some misguided people in this thread are falling all over themselves to blame conservatives, right wingers and the President's rhetoric for causing this. you should all being f*cking ashamed of yourselves.

What about you calling out the ones twisting everything to make him a leftist like they do EVERYTIME something may even remotely linked to the right or Trump? No for shame on them? How many leftists do you see posting on /pol or 8chan?
edit on 16-3-2019 by Pyle because: Accidentally deleted some words on mobile

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join