It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand Massacre

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Right on time as they say.

So quickly we have the general banana MSM and Democrats automatically (robotically) blaming Trump for the New Zealand Massacre !!

Senator Richard Blumenthal (phony Vietnam Vet) led the charge on CNN (of course).

Getting to where people must consider all these "attacks" with guns might be staged by higher powers desperate for power and jealous because of dwindling power.

March 15th is the "Ides of March"

Today's 4am talking points 😀

Democratic senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand massacre

Sen. Richard Blumenthal and a CNN anchor immediately blamed rhetoric from President Trump and his allies for the mass shooting in New Zealand that took the lives of 49 people.

After briefly saying that "of course our prayers go out to the people of New Zealand, particularly the loved ones and survivors and victims," Blumenthal, D-Conn., wasted no time in bringing up Trump. “But words do have consequences, and we know that at the very pinnacle of power in our own country, people are talking about 'good people on both sides,'” he said, referencing Trump's controversial Charlottesville comments.

CNN anchor Alyson Camerota responded: "You mean the president talking about it. I mean I know it's hard to call this out. I've heard this from a guest this morning, they're having a hard time calling this out for some reason.

""you can google to see more blame""

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Stolen Valor Blumenthal has no shame.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cortez was already blaming the NRA yesterday before the bodies were even cold.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hold on, I thought that it is now appropriate to lay blame at the foot of the gun manufacturer?

Why do democrats refuse to blame the shooter?

So far, pewdiepie, trump, fortnite and the alt-right are to blame - not Tarrant.

weird days indeed

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So now gun violence in other countries is Trump's fault.
Jesus. This guy must thinks Democrats are very, very, very stupid.
Well, they did elect him.
edit on 15-3-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What a disgusting POS. I don't know which mentality is worse, a mindset like the shooter or someone that blames the actions of someone like the shooter on innocent people. He basically called anyone out that supports our president and threw them in the same classification as the shooter. Blumenthal is bottom feeder pond scum in my book.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hold on, I thought that it is now appropriate to lay blame at the foot of the gun manufacturer?

So far, pewdiepie, trump, fortnite and the alt-right are to blame - not Tarrant.

weird days indeed

You forgot that it is also all white people's fault.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The federal government should join with Nicholas Sandman and Sue CNN out of existence. Or do it the quick way and just revoke their broadcast license.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
CNN didn't even follow-up on what the actually happened until 2 hours after they propagated their agenda-driven ideology. They were so anxious to assign blame they revealed how completely apathetic they were to the country and victims.

Christchurch massacre highlights lax New Zealand gun control laws By Lianne Kolirin, CNN Updated 11:59 AM ET, Fri March 15, 2019

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand By Helen Regan and Sandi Sidhu, CNN Updated 1:33 PM ET, Fri March 15, 2019

edit on 15-3-2019 by DoctorX11 because: Typo OCD

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Because deep inside, they know somebody is orchestrating these "shootings" for an agenda 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorX11
CNN didn't even follow-up on what the actually happened until 2 hours after they propagated their agenda-driven ideology. They were so anxious to assign blame they revealed how completely apathetic they were to the country and victims.

Christchurch massacre highlights lax New Zealand gun control laws By Lianne Kolirin, CNN Updated 11:59 AM ET, Fri March 15, 2019

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand By Helen Regan and Sandi Sidhu, CNN Updated 1:33 PM ET, Fri March 15, 2019

This one was a faster-than-normal MSM banana scramble 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This one was a faster-than-normal MSM banana scramble 😎

You thinking what I'm thinking?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This speaks volumes, not only to their unhealthy obsession with DJT, but also their need to blame someone, anyone, other than the individual(s) actually responsible for the crimes.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just seeing if I’ve got the hypocrisy right.

All ‘right wingers’ are to blame?

Can’t wait till the next muslim attack

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I mean Trump DIDNT denounce the Nazis and racists at that event last year.

That's the point, as the leader of this country

Trump needs to vociferously condemn racist haters

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

weird days indeed

Sometimes stupid people do stupid things.

Not everyone has impulse control and it has nothing to do with anything, but their own flawed personality.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Yes he did, but you go on ahead telling LIES!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How is it ‘racist’ to oppose Islam?

Mental gymnastics?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So quickly we have the general banana MSM and Democrats automatically (robotically) blaming Trump for the New Zealand Massacre !!

He's probably not so far from the truth.

Fact is, American culture has a huge influence on Australian culture... It was just inevitable that this whole MAGA rwnj movement was going to rub off on some mentally unstable Aussie and cause a US style mass shooting.

As it turns out, the catalyst came from him living in a country where they still legally allow you to own the type of guns that have the capability to cause that kind of destruction, with such ease.

... It's kinda of ironic really.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The federal government should join with Nicholas Sandman and Sue CNN out of existence. Or do it the quick way and just revoke their broadcast license.

Huh?

Did you miss the Smith-Mundt Act?

They are right where they want to be.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join