It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Eddie Glaude Jr. Says ‘The Crisis Of Whiteness’ Is Causing Unimaginable Carnage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Racism knows no bounds, yet when someone on the Left commits it, then everyone has to ignore it. I fully expected the liberal biased MSM to blame Trump and his supporters for the despicable shooting in New Zealand. However, once again, someone thinks that a certain race is to blame for "eroding the soul of the country." Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. implied on MSNBC today, that hate, fear and carnage is due to "whiteness." Video clip contained in the link below:

"Because we live in a world that’s really dominated in interesting sorts of ways by a politics of hatred and fear that’s exploited by people for their own political gains. What’s clear to me, and we see this in the United States, is the problem is not with immigrants. The problem is not the people of color. It is not us. It has something to do with the crisis of whiteness and how it is generating unimaginable carnage.”

So as we think of what’s happening and we look on and examine what we are doing over here, we have to understand how hatred and fear is eroding the soul of the country and address it honestly.”

www.breitbart.com... b9curukbwxdVCm89A99gzXTORaLWt9oOc2o

So, exactly how do you want to address this problem professor Glaude? By starting a race war? Today, a liberal biased network, allows a guest to utter disparaging remarks on their program, with no repercussions or apologies. CNN's Don Lemon stated not long ago that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.” Lemon utters racially provocative nonsense all the time, yet he remains on the air, with no apologies from CNN. Yet, if a conservative person, or news anchor states something racist or inappropriate, then the Left demands immediate censure and discipline. Funny how that works, huh?

So, while Trump supporters and people of "whiteness," go about their daily routine, they are being continually back stabbed by the Left. The Liberals love to blame staunch Republicans, Trump and his supporters for all the devisiveness and violence in the country(and now the world), but fail to see the real culprit, that's staring back at them in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I see both sides use the same tactics. Both are so blinded by their ideology they don't even notice it.

Hyperbole when the opponent does it, and saying the truth when they do it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This thread is a PERFECT example of exactly what I was talking about in The White People Problem thread. The double standard here is just as racist, but it isn't shouted down. Retribution is the name of the game.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I see both sides use the same tactics. Both are so blinded by their ideology they don't even notice it.

Hyperbole when the opponent does it, and saying the truth when they do it.

How about we just put a stop to blaming every GD problem in the world on whitey or RACE period???? God forbid we address piss poor behavior and upbringing or lack thereof right?

Can't do that though now can we? Look how many college classes would be canceled, professers lose jobs, MSM losing their boogy man and the list can go on. But the main thing is, what would the Marxists have to bitch and moan about other than the climate apocalypse?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Personally I think race is touted too much on both sides. For the average person it really doesn't come into play. Only people who keep up with politics on a daily basis see it as an "issue".

Most of the world goes out into society and works with a mixed background of peers with no problems while their kids happily play with kids of all origins.

People use it as a call to arms in politics, but I don't really see it in many other places.

I'm white, it doesn't bother me if people want to act like the color of my skin influences any aspect of my life, I know it doesn't.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Substitute Eddie for Hitler and substitute whiteness for jewness - then reread.

Same dog, different leg action.

(post by AScrubWhoDied removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Personally I think race is touted too much on both sides

I would love to see your stats on that. That would be an interesting read. How often do Republicans blame race for problems compared to how often Democrats blame race for problems.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree. People blame violence, crime and unjustness on certain races ALL the time. Blacks blame white officers for targeting them unfairly...Whites blame blacks for the high crime rate in the US...Whites and Blacks blame Latinos for drug trafficking. The list goes on and on. It would be great if people became color blind and realized that race isn't "eroding the soul of the country." HUMANS ARE RESPONSIBLE for that. Sadly, we haven't learned much over the years.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think professors that are extreme liberals have caused Unimaginable Carnage on the American population.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Democrat Agenda:

"Any Means Necessary"

to gain TOTAL AUTHORITARIAN CONTROL 😲

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I respectfully disagree. People blame violence, crime and unjustness on certain races ALL the time. Blacks blame white officers for targeting them unfairly...Whites blame blacks for the high crime rate in the US...Whites and Blacks blame Latinos for drug trafficking. The list goes on and on. It would be great if people became color blind and realized that race isn't "eroding the soul of the country." HUMANS ARE RESPONSIBLE for that. Sadly, we haven't learned much over the years.

It is amazing what actual statistics tell us that so many just ignore or don't bother with to continue their narrative.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think professors that are extremes liberals have caused Unimaginable Carnage on the American population.

It's not their fault !!

They have been irredeemably brainwashed !! 😎

The brainwash methods are contagious and not curable 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I would love to see your stats on that. That would be an interesting read. How often do Republicans blame race for problems compared to how often Democrats blame race for problems.

Lets see... most minorities are liberals and they blame whites all the time just like the OP's post here... Outside of small percentages of extremist on the right most don't care. Can you name anything today that might be seen as race blame/color blame from the conservative majority?

We also see that the right sees an illegal alien problem that is focused on cost, crime...etc and the left have labeled it a brown issue, so even though they mean that it is a brown issue for the right they are the ones to create the actual race/color blame.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No Sir. I cannot. That is why I wanted to see his stats on it.

If he makes that accusation he should be able to source them to show the reason he made the claim.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If he makes that accusation he should be able to source them to show the reason he made the claim.

I named two current events.. What kind of stats are you looking for?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I was speaking more broadly than race.

Both have their rallying calls.

For one side they're calling people racist when that's not evident... The other calling people anti semite when that's not evident.

Neonazi vs antifa

White privalege vs Muslim extremists

I don't subscribe to either side. Just saying both are guilty of blanket statements.

So some some ideological professor said white people are a problem, who cares?

Do you feel oppressed by this?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I named two current events.. What kind of stats are you looking for?

Illegal aliens isn't about race. There are different races that are illegal.
I would like to see his stats about how often Republicans and Democrats bring up race.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've been called every buzz word on this site by both extremes.

My point is both use hyperbole when it fits their cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join