It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat 2020 Candidate Beto O’Rourke Wrote Fiction Piece About Running His Car Over Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadBird
Who cares? It's fiction, for cat's sake. No one claims Stephen King kills New England kids, or that Terry Brooks is actually a wizard.

The story may be fiction, but the psychological aspect of the person writing it is exposed and bared for all to see.

Beta male Beto is trying to tell you something about himself in those words. It's like a secret handshake. (If you shrug it off then you have just been inducted into that club without even realizing it).

Like a Rorschach test.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Please provide an official source of this so called fiction piece.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

what package is that a fu--ing nut job

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Titling something as fiction could be a way of expressing your true feelings without anyone being the wiser. It could be a way of bragging about his ability to deceive others to get ahead, stepping on the heads of anyone to climb to the top.

Sounds like a normal politician to me.

I actually would like to see the evidence of this in the fiction he wrote too.
edit on 15-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just read that Dr. Drew Pinsky has stated in an interview that the way Beto waves his arms and hands is unsettling and he says there is something "off" about him but can't pinpoint yet what it is. Wonder if Dr. Drew is aware of these unsettling writings.

Altogether with his arrest record, Beto doesn't sound like a good place for the Demos to lay their hat. Could he just be a placeholder to switch out when the time comes? I'd love to hear some good conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

a reply to: rickymouse

Is Reuters acceptable?

The hugely influential Cult of the Dead Cow, jokingly named after an abandoned Texas slaughterhouse, is notorious for releasing tools that allowed ordinary people to hack computers running Microsoft’s Windows. It’s also known for inventing the word “hacktivism” to describe human-rights-driven security work.

Members of the group have protected O’Rourke’s secret for decades, reluctant to compromise his political viability. Now, in a series of interviews, CDC members have acknowledged O’Rourke as one of their own. In all, more than a dozen members of the group agreed to be named for the first time in a book about the hacking group by this reporter that is scheduled to be published in June by Public Affairs. O’Rourke was interviewed early in his run for the Senate.

O’Rourke, too, thought differently. His CDC writing from nearly three decades ago, under the handle “Psychedelic Warlord,” remains online.

One article he wrote as a teen mused how the world would work without money. After changing the system, including the government, O’Rourke foresaw the end of starvation and class distinctions.

Another t-file from O’Rourke, written when he was 15, is a short and disturbing piece of fiction. “One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams.

Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group

Actual story, Visions From The Last Crusade

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So, he was part of an old hacking group. I wonder what kind of stuff he hacked, did he steal from people or businesses, or just from governments.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Nothing so interesting, I think his group just pirated music and games...basic warez type stuff.

The real hackers of that era were phreaking and such. Look up TOTSE, the Temple of the Screaming Electron for an idea of what real 2600 people were up to.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So, he was part of an old hacking group. I wonder what kind of stuff he hacked, did he steal from people or businesses, or just from governments.

Somehow you are not aware of the real meaning of 'hacking' back then. Let's say for example, a hacker created the Web. Hackers very much created the modern internet. I guess these hackers also stole from people or businesses, or the government?

There are some cases when you would say "you sound like an old man with no clue about what's going on in the modern world" but in this case it may be the completely opposite. You live in this modern world yet you don't even know or understand how it came to be and what a 'hacker' means in the context of the real world, you know, that one that actually keeps things moving forwards and alive? Immediately you jumped to the criminal hysteria mindset, yet you enjoy what they created... Stop watching retarded news and stupid shows that portray those guys as criminals, read more

Hacker's are still working and keeping things moving forward, how do you think those space ships reach the ISS or go the moon?

On the other hand, you may be thinking of the word cracker or maybe even, gasp! 'criminals'

edit on 16-3-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I knew this guy was absolutely nuts just by watching his eyes. This doesn't surprise me one bit if this is true. The effed up part is this is one of those guys screaming their heads off about "the poor chiiiiiiiiildreeeeeeen!!!!!!"

I wouldn't even blink if I next heard that this guy is up to his eyeballs in human trafficking.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

How bout you just drop the condescending tone? Would that be possible?

The man was asking a question and furthermore you are damn well aware that there are millions and millions of people "living in this modern world among all this technology" and yet are not hip to the ins and outs of hacking. You know this, and yet you chose to single out this person who probably is an "old man", for daring to have the courage to admit their ignorance on the topic and ask a question.

What a terribly insecure person you must be to feel the need to do this. Corner the non tech savvy person and belittle them to death...

What happened, you just got your butt kicked on XBOX and needed to take out some revenge on someone even MORE of a noob than you are? Cause that's what it reeks like... the stench of desperation.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think this thread exposed a lot about humanity. Thank goodness the bar isn't on the floor for some of you. My bar puts this guy in the sick in the head category and I find it incredibly sad that we have dragged the norm down so far to where this is even debatable.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Somehow you are not aware of

Somehow? Somehow??

The great and mighty Malisa who has knowledge of hacking, is...is... UTTERLY DUMBFOUNDED???

"How could he NOT be aware of something that I myself was aware of...?"

One of life's great mysteries I suppose. Someday perhaps you will figure it out. I guess some people are smart at hacking and some people are good at, like, you know, logic and reality. We don't all spend our lives jacked into the Cybersoace Realms. Some of us like to smell Real flowers and listen to Real birds singing songs directly to us. But hey don't let me disturb you from worshipping your silicone God.

How dare someone not be knowledgeable about your God??? It makes so much more sense now why you were so... astonished...and...dismayed... You take it as an insult that rickymouse had not studied your "Bible" for years and years on end.

So funny you think Beto ORourke was "creating the internet". Him and Al Gore together, right?? 😆👍

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I dont think you got the memo: he was in a band and SKATEBOARDs..
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
To be fair, I think Stephen King is not right in the head and wouldn't want him leading the country under any circumstance. I find it terribly sad that the excuses are ," but someone else is worse".

This. Stephen king is brilliant but yes, my assumption is kinda a dark, messed up guy.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: rickymouse

Somehow you are not aware of the real meaning of 'hacking' back then. Let's say for example, a hacker created the Web. Hackers very much created the modern internet. I guess these hackers also stole from people or businesses, or the government?

There are some cases when you would say "you sound like an old man with no clue about what's going on in the modern world" but in this case it may be the completely opposite. You live in this modern world yet you don't even know or understand how it came to be and what a 'hacker' means in the context of the real world, you know, that one that actually keeps things moving forwards and alive? Immediately you jumped to the criminal hysteria mindset, yet you enjoy what they created... Stop watching retarded news and stupid shows that portray those guys as criminals, read more

Hacker's are still working and keeping things moving forward, how do you think those space ships reach the ISS or go the moon?

On the other hand, you may be thinking of the word cracker or maybe even, gasp! 'criminals'

Back in the late nineties, I had all sorts of hacking software. I had a friend who owned a computer business and he had all sorts of hacking stuff he got from others. I used my software to get into virus effected computers to help them fix the computer. You could use some of that software to remotely hack other computers back then. I would also go to places and use the backdoor to get information all the time. Someone would supply a link to some information and with that link, which often contained the password to get in, I could get all over in the site. I had chemical databases I could utilize from colleges to use to evaluate mixed chemicals in foods to see if the resulting chemistry had toxic effect. I liked that database, but you know, after the guy graduated from the university his password was no longer good.

Back in the early nineties all the way through maybe 2008 or so, I would manually get into friends and my computers to take out viruses and Trojans. I had a password hacking disk but eventually that became obsolete. I salvaged lots of people's harddrives because of viruses. Some people learned to hack to help others, others learned to hack to create chaos or steal information. I probably could have used my disks to get into others computers illegally, the same software to hack into a computer can be used to get in an fix a computer. My friend went on to work on lots of government servers to get viruses out and maintain their computers locally. He showed me how to hack into others computers, he remotely hacked into mine at home from his office as an example, then showed me how to block it so nobody could do it. I still turn off remote access on every computer I get, and never install software so anyone can get access to my computer. I also block remote access at the link at the router.

So, basically I have been a hacker that used hacking to fix people's computers since the early nineties. I actually belonged to a few hackers groups too, they would help me to secure people's computers. Sure, they did hack things but those same people knew how to block hacking, they gave me lots of tips and all the tips I ever got from there always included ways to block access to viruses and hackers, you learn right from the horses mouth. I haven't worked much on computers anymore, my daughter does now. She has taken security courses and is now an IT, she works utilizing data and has many employees and has to make sure her employees computer is not compromised She runs a very good and expensive antivirus program, and uses some secure server technology which is required by the company she subcontracts with.

I had a computer at all times since 86, my daughter actually has the original commodore I bought back then. It wasn't till about eighty eight before I connected to the internet, but the long distance charges to connect were way too high and the modems were slow.

I was considered a hacker, but not all hackers stole things, some of us just used our skills to find information we did not have access to. Now, what I search for is readily available, back twenty years ago you had to find a back door into places to do research. Well, I suppose technically, I guess I stole information from places where you needed to be a member, like college student, to get access to the information. Obama did do one thing when he got in, he made it so people could access any government funded research, that I liked, I got access now to lots of databases that were impossible to access without back door access years ago.
edit on 16-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

you the man crash override

or should i call you zero cool?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I do not like Beto. Never will, but that sentence or two is probably being taken out of context. If it is an entire story I would imagine that he is writing from the point of view of a murderer. I think falling for this as a character flaw is going to set you back when seen in full context. I have written worse, much worse. And I am about as pro-Trump as a person can get.

Besides, just the fact that he is a Democrat tells me all I need to know about him.

To be a Democrat you are a willing liar. A champion of liars. Full bore 110% lying machine that lies just for the sake of lying.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
More bad things about Beto being learned daily.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

At the time O'rourke was also part of the group of hackers known as "Cult of the Dead Cow."

Young Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group: report

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join