It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they bar the video of the new zea land shooting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I understand the hurt it can cause people. I don't understand why they say they don't want to give him a platform. It only show's the deranged maniacal mind of a senseless killing of innocent people. I would think they would let it out with many warnings before viewing about the graphic nature. Wouldn't this let people know what these shooting are rather than having the news tell you. The danger in the news is that they will tell you based on their beliefs. I posted about it with the info I had and was wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't give him a platform, it show the true evil of his deeds and show the tragedy of a demented mind. What am I missing.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

You can still find it if your morbid curiosity compels you to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Letting a billion muslims watch the footage will only add fuel to the fire. They know it and don't want a thousand more Bataclans and 9/11's in revenge

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My question is, why does everyone want to see it?

Except the desperate for a CT people, because that's just standard.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The manifestos of people like this usually say that they are doing it partially for the maximum media exposure... the notoriety.

Taking that away from them is the least we can do.

It takes away some of the reason for the next sick bastard.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's all part of the plan 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just winding you up, sorry I should’ve said morbid curiosity

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 15-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In my opinion it's just poor taste to allow it to be out there. The details we have are graphic enough without video and it probably just adds to the anguish of the victims and their families. That being said, we live in a country that is based on freedom of press, freedom of speech, and the freedom to be as morbid as you like.
*shrug*
I won't search it out, but that's my choice.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
how would anyone feel if it was their child/wife/brother/sister, surely we can agree enough hurt has been caused already, they do not need the bowels of the internet then leaving sick deranged comments on site like bestgo(you no the site i mean), i once decided to view the beheading videos when it was being posed that they could be fake, what struck me most was the sick and worringly psychopathic responses left under any of the videos.

the internet has no emotion, every click earns ££$$ for the sites which host it, they have zero scruples when it comes to content, money over morales.

in a few years though when the next generation have grown up watching all these videos, then we will see the OPs vision come true, society will decide based on there repulsion/social media responses, when the balance tips to more reveling in delight than disgust the bar will be set again, how low can you/I go, are we that far from seeing someone attacking children live on the internet, oh wait thats already happened, now yesterday live streaming mass murder, do you want more, this one breaks my heart as my son is autistic, is rape to much to not have to see on facebook live

These sniphole mega corporations who allow hosting of this material for ANY length of time and their pitiful excuse of "its not our content, while we constantly try to remove content immediatly, we cant be assed to emply more people or better systems, but please keep using us and watching the videos as we earn revenue and take luxurious holidays on peoples suffering"

To anyone who thinks this is what the internet is to provide I can only wish you were a teenager in the 90s, the internet will be the future, it will bring vast knowledge and enlighten us into different cultures bring the world closer together, dont remember any of this live murder/hate being proposed at the time

Rant over, freedom to choose is down to the individual, if you are replulsed by the video I applaud your stance but I fear we will be in the minority within 10 years, if you choose to watch it try not to leave a comment even the ATS mudpit would remove

I wish for my son that he will never been subjected to anyone casually showing him murder on a phone/laptop, if the path stays as is I can only pray that mass murder/rape/abuse utopia is achieved well after my son and I have left this planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

One or two reasons why it's banned. It's either "too graphic" massive air quotes, or it's fake and they know it. Unfortunately looks like it's the first reason here.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I have watched the raw uncut video and trust me. They have very good reason to not want it out.

I can see why some may want to watch it and I can also see why most don’t.

But like AM said it is there you just have to do some digging. Tbh though I regret watching it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Some pretty horrible footage out of Syria, Afghanistan and others that YouTube allow, why this?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
My question is, why does everyone want to see it?

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I was wondering why the vids were take down so quickly, yet the Las Vegas shooting is still up on youtube all this time later??

I did read about it though and it did sound pretty grusome!
edit on CDTFri, 15 Mar 2019 17:57:25 -05000000003105x125x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'll put myself out there. I watched it.

It's what you would expect: Some cowardly POS shooting the crap out of innocent people who didn't deserve what they got.

I will not hold it against someone who doesn't watch it. Their choice.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
With this video, the only people who SHOULD watch it is law enforcement.

But it doesn't really matter because it is already out there and there is no way to get rid of it no matter what is done at this point.

That is the way of the internet.

Part of me wants to go find it, just to kill my own morbid curiosity.
I don't see that as wrong.

Just honest.

I won't though.
Soon enough it will be out there on some documentary on lunatics and mass killers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join