It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush pushes for next generation of nukes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Fury
you have to admit, it would be awesome to see one.

==========================================
#1 you do not see them anymore they are way underground, I know I worked there in the 80's
#2 they are starteling to feel, just like an earthquake in downtown Las Vegas
#3 Lawrence Livermore Labratories is accepting solicitations from nuclear physicists to design the new nuclear bunker busters that will have a shaped charge to push all radiation below the surface to destroy undergroud facilities
#4 we are trying to catch up with the Russians who allready have a advanced program
#5 weapons and facility are to be up and running in 20 to 24 months, cost so far 400 million $
I could go on, but I won't

tut tut

Fury??????????????????????????????????????????????

cool, i still think it would be awe inspiring to see a test.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i live 5 miles from Offutt AFB home of Strategic Command and their having a confrence there on the new nuclear weapons you all are talking about. i gotta put up with protesters if i want to go to base and work out or go to work at the commisary.

======================================= is that the SAC base near San Antonio an in law of mine was a Lt. Col. there in charge of base operations

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
it is to feel one, a mankind generated eartquake

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
what I now find interesting is the biblical story of Sodom and Gomora where she turned to a pillar of salt because she turned to see God destroy the city
the gov plan is to transport all spent feul rods to Mercury for processing and testing
and the similarity to Las Vegas and the City of Sin in Biblical times
just a myth reocuuring as all myths do in time

tut tut

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hmm smaller more powerful nukes? coupled with the usa's exeptional testing methods?
I refer to the way that when an air to air missle was tested, it missed it's target and yet was still declared as a success just because it flew????? Congress said something along the lines of these minor problems will most likely be ironed out in the field

So how do you iron out problems in the field with a nuke???

Ah heres the thread about the missles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by feygan]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i live 5 miles from Offutt AFB home of Strategic Command and their having a confrence there on the new nuclear weapons you all are talking about. i gotta put up with protesters if i want to go to base and work out or go to work at the commisary.

======================================= is that the SAC base near San Antonio an in law of mine was a Lt. Col. there in charge of base operations

its in bellvue nebraska about 15 min south of omaha

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just tells you that this administration has no interest in peace what-so-ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join