It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s National Emergency Declaration Blocked As Illegals Run Past Border Patrol (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yesterday, 12 Senate Republicans sided with Democrats, to officially block President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency for a border wall. It’s the first time in US history that Congress has voted to terminate a president’s national emergency declaration. Thankfully, 41 of the Senate’s 53 Republicans voted with the President and that’s enough to sustain the veto Trump has promised.

The fact is, there is an emergency on our border, with more and more illegals entering our country each day. On Friday, Angel parents will join Trump as he vetoes the congressional bill blocking his emergency declaration. They, including the men and women working as Border Patrol Agents, know that something needs to be done.

Is the US-Mexico border already at breaking point?

The US Department of Homeland Security announced this week that February was the busiest month for apprehensions at the US-Mexico border since April 2008, a staggering increase driven by Central American families.

The border infrastructure was built to respond to adult males traveling by themselves, not thousands of families. McAleenan said: “The system is well beyond capacity, and remains at the breaking point.”

www.theguardian.com...

People continue to whine that Trump is focusing on deterring people from coming, instead of addressing the factors that motivate people to flee their homes. Sorry, but our President's job is to protect the well being of the American people, not worrying about the social and economic problems concerning other countries. We need money not only for a wall, but also more technology and additional personnel to curb this illegal traffic. Illegals enter into our country each day unchecked, as shown in the video below, that was posted on YouTube last night. Why do the Democrats (and the 12 Republicans) who voted against Trump refuse to believe this is an emergency? Many Americans do!

Agree on a wall: Americans want consensus, not partisan preening

Democrats may think that opposing a “wall” is good electoral politics for 2020. It’s not. Moderate, centrist, independent-mind Americans want robust border security. Staking their party’s future to a refusal to put up as impenetrable a barrier as is needed on our Southern border is bad politics for the Democratic Party.

www.post-gazette.com...

No Emergency? Watch as illegals storm across the US border, running right past Border Patrol! Go to 2:37 in the clip below:

edit on 3/15/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Why Bother? maybe Trump should open the borders and let them all in. And teach the liberals a lesson.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
2:37 a dude is standing on a corner

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The only thing Liberals are interested in learning, is how to dismantle capitalism and restrict individual liberties, while fostering sexual and identity politics and radical multiculturalism.
edit on 3/15/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Try 2 HOURS and 37 minutes not 2 minutes and 37 seconds...ugh.

To the OP: Nice post, but the left would like you to believe there is nothing to see here folks, which I guess would be true if you've got your head stuck in the sand or up your rectum.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yeah that might work.

Maybe we can get videos shorter than 10 hours??

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Yeah that might work.

Maybe we can get videos shorter than 10 hours??

Sure, start with the one in the OP, it's less than 10 hours....

sigh...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

It is your border, why do you not care about illegals breaching it?

They could try the official way, or not?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If this is truly a national emergency then why not treat it as you would a home invasion and shoot them on the spot? Doesn't have to be a fatal wound, just enough to slow them down and make a point.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Because the orange man is bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Why Bother? maybe Trump should open the borders and let them all in. And teach the liberals a lesson.

The likes of Pelosi do not care as long as she keeps her power, gets choice seats at the table, choice speaking engagements, and the benefits of a choice life.

The therm public servant is a joke. It’s about the power and lifestyle of the party leadership at the expense of the republic.

What’s the quote? Better to rule in hell than be a servant in heaven.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If this is truly a national emergency then why not treat it as you would a home invasion and shoot them on the spot? Doesn't have to be a fatal wound, just enough to slow them down and make a point.

US government is working for the enemy, that's why. This is well shown in the Senate's vote, here.

Shoot the invaders, you'll get arrested or shot by the people you pay to protect you from the people you're protecting yourself from.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm just going to offer this here....
Trump is never getting his wall.
I'll bet money on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
12 RINOS that need fired.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Who is the enemy in this scenario?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm just going to offer this here....
Trump is never getting his wall.
I'll bet money on it.

Then the republic is lost. Hope you like the living conditions in Mexico, Venezuela, or when the USSR folded under its unsustainable economy policies. Or the medical system of Cuba, the free healthcare as long as you state how great the fearless leader is.

edit on 15-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Never said i didnt care.
I care
Just dont think it is the biggest issue right now.

So cause i say something about the time that means i dont care?
If you say so

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Oh well. This is apparently what everyone wants. So when these lawless criminals start killing you and your family...oh well. I really dont care anymore. As for myself, I will always protect my family, my property and myself by any means necessary. Enjoy your USA, its what you want and by GOD youre gonna get it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: watchitburn

Never said i didnt care.
I care
Just dont think it is the biggest issue right now.

So cause i say something about the time that means i dont care?
If you say so

So what is the biggest issue then? The last bill I heard the Dems in the house trying to push through was requiring all older men to report each time they ejaculate. Is that what's more important to you and if not then educate me, please.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

For me its legalization
Lots of benefits to that

Would bring in lots of cash to rorate to border security

top topics

<<   2 >>

join