It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison DUst: Depleted Uranium Kills

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i see the heartless 'couldn't give a stuff' one's that know all this as the 'walking dead'...because what u give the world u get back many times more...(U.S.) .....it's great to know that there are still 'real' human beings around who actually 'care'.....that are still walking in 'love'....thankyou to u all for sharing this horrible insight into one if not the greatest trajedy in human history.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

thanks for breathing life into this one.

If you just started reading up on DU, I wish you luck. You're going to meet allot of people who like munitions, and you're going to see allot of stuff you couldn't have imagined.

To all Canadians, realize that Canada is the world's largest exporter of uranium. We may not use them in our military (for now) but...

Everyone should watch Beyond Treason, if you can't manage that at least do some reading on Dr. Doug Rokke.

Good Luck

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
[post removed due to copy and paste]

Please see:
Terms & Conditions of Use

Posting work written by others

[edit on 11-1-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
CENSORSHIP is alive & well....& LETHAL DU contamination is good for 4.5 billion years.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dave7,

You are exaggerating this out of context and drawing false conclusions. This topic has been dealt with here numerous times and from those discussions most people have come to realize that the level of radiation effects from DU and its use by the military is easily mitigated and posses no serious side-effects to the military personnel using it, and in fact it saves more lives in the battle field.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
the level of radiation effects from DU and its use by the military is easily mitigated and posses no serious side-effects

Is that just speculation or do you have some data to support that?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I had data to prove that but now its lost in one of the umpteen threads about this topic. If you're interested I'm sure you could spend the better part of the day looking for it in some previous threads about DU. I unfortunately dont have the patience to do so much work.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I unfortunately dont have the patience to do so much work.

So you came here to tell people that DU isn't dangerous? Do you know that for a fact? I've done a little research into this and from what I've read, it looks to me like depleted Uranium isn't harmless at all, it's deadly. I started a thread a while back that hopefully shed some light on this before somebody thinks they can have a big bowl of DU for breakfast every morning. They've been studying the weaponization of depleted uranium as a soil contaminant and a gaseous poison since the Manhattan Project.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You are exaggerating this out of context and drawing false conclusions. This topic has been dealt with here numerous times and from those discussions most people have come to realize that the level of radiation effects from DU and its use by the military is easily mitigated and posses no serious side-effects to the military personnel using it, and in fact it saves more lives in the battle field.
..............not according to the U.S. Army expert on it...who had to deal with it in GW1....www.mindfully.org... ....He seems to know exactly what he's talking about & u don't....i'll go with him................GB

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I haven't read it all yet...

But from what I know, Depleted Uranium seems to be seriously harmful.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here's the Poison Dust depleted uranium Gulf War Illness documentary:

video.google.com...#

Poison Dust -- Depleted Uranium Gulf War Illness doc

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks Drew -

great link.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is a super,major cubed problem.

I have just referred our local MPs to www.venusproject.com

I emplore everybody from UK to do the same.

It is imperative we get some action

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join