It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Votes, 420-to-0, to Demand Public Release of Mueller Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Proof?

All I can find is about weismann leaving voluntarily for another job.

I reached that conclusion after reading 3 sources and putting it all together over the past 2 days. Seeing Weismann terminated made the entire puzzle complete.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham wants a Senate vote on releasing Bob Mueller's report, combined with appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate the DOJ / FBI / Hillary, for wrong-doing committed between 2015 and today.

Senator Graham Says: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hate to say it, but this is true. There might be some really sensitive information in there. Still it's nice the House voted like this, sort of a symbolic gesture.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes I am cool with that. Release the report or not, won't stop POTUS from fulfilling his 2nd term into 2024. Oh I cannot wait for round two, that's when the gloves come off.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
100% agree to continue the psyop.

Surprise.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Lindsey Graham wants a Senate vote on releasing Bob Mueller's report, combined with appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate the DOJ / FBI / Hillary, for wrong-doing committed between 2015 and today.

Did the senator forget about U.S. Attorney John Huber? Because it seems like he did...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the lopsided vote is not to reveal the supposed 'dirty triks' by Trump Which were not 'impeachable violations'

But the Vote was to shine Sunlight on the Total Waste of Hundreds of Million$ by the Special
Prosecuter team of lawyers & clerks chasing the wrong culprit...even as the Fake & Fictional 'Dossier' supposedly dug-up by MI6 (England Intel) was really a fabricated hit-piece, completely only a contrived fantasy, intended to Smear the President and be raised to the Status of (falsified) 'Evidence' that would lead to Investigation/Impeachment/Removal from Office.

HRC was the crone in charge, from what i hear, who used the Clinton Foundation dirty money to fund this (multiple former administration Executives) Escapade

edit on th31155265399315462019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Lol. Yea.

I don't see how people can never get past what this is.

Of course Graham ordered that. Why didn't he 2 years ago? Or during the later Obama administration?

"BE BEST!"

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“So, if there was knowingly & acknowledged to be ‘zero’ crime when the Special Counsel was appointed, and if the appointment was made based on the Fake Dossier (paid for by Crooked Hillary) and now disgraced Andrew McCabe (he & all stated no crime), then the Special Counsel should never have been appointed and there should be no Mueller Report,” Trump tweeted Friday morning.

well now
seems logical
wonder if he would tweet this if he doesn't have the goods to back it up?
a lot has been released in the last couple of days

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

But the Vote was to shine Sunlight on the Total Waste of Hundreds of Million$ by the Special
Prosecuter team of lawyers & clerks chasing the wrong culprit

What has ever given you the impression that the way Congress votes is due to fiscal responsibility? Let alone every member of the House.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah. It's complicated.
Congress said don't spend money on the wall. President said neener neener, I'm gonna.

It's supposed to be Congress what says where the money goes.

When did Congress last pass a budget?

Why didnt Obama ever use presidential authority the way Trump does?

Lol

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

This is one of the stupidest conclusions I've ever seen. Unanimous would've been the entire house voting for it. Not 4 republicans and a bunch of partisans lol.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

HRC was the crone in charge, from what i hear, who used the Clinton Foundation dirty money to fund this (multiple former administration Executives) Escapade

Don't you find it odd that the trump WH hasn't even bothered to file an indictment on Hillary, thru one of his AGs.
Remember the "lock her up chants" at the trump campaign meetings? I wonder what the hold up is?

From what I hear, trump is playing his base like a cheap fiddle and they can't even see it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Don't you find it odd that the trump WH hasn't even bothered to file an indictment on Hillary, thru one of his AGs.
Remember the "lock her up chants" at the trump campaign meetings? I wonder what the hold up is?

From what I hear, trump is playing his base like a cheap fiddle and they can't even see it.

What's the holdup on the 3 year investigation Bobby Mueller is running?

We should have had this criminal out of the White House in the 1st few weeks of his term.

If there is so much wrong doing why are they letting him continue to run the country?

Lol

You people

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
President Trump agrees with everyone else. The Bob Mueller report should be shared with the public.

"Play Along With The Game": www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I told leadership to let all Republicans vote for transparency,
So nice to "let" the Republicans vote to release the report.

Too bad it's meaningless.

edit on 3/16/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

This is one of the stupidest conclusions I've ever seen. Unanimous would've been the entire house voting for it. Not 4 republicans and a bunch of partisans lol.

Jaden

That is because you did not understand the concept.

Unanimous means everyone, meaning no opposition. The whole lower house has 435 members. For whatever reason, health problems, family matters or whatever, 424 were there. 4 voted present meaning abstaining from a vote.

420 voted and all 420 voted for the same thing - hence, unanimous.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Democrats wasted taxpayer dollars for a week on this non-binding useless resolution, and then scurried out of town for an extended Spring Break vacation.

Dems are in bad shape: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Former Obama officials and MSM will be caught totally off-guard, when they learn of Mueller's "pivot".

Face the Nation 3.17.2019: thehill.com...

The Special Counsel investigation is now squarely focused on Obama Admin and Hillary wrong-doings. But 98% of the public (100% of Democrats and MSM) have no clue that this change in focus has occurred.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

As an American Citizen of Good Standing , I Also DEMAND like this Democratic Controlled House Also Insist on Releasing the Unredacted Parts of the Mueller Report . Lets See who Blinks First here ............

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join