It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Votes, 420-to-0, to Demand Public Release of Mueller Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Most you you probably know 420 is code for marijuana, but what you probably don't know is that 0 is code for Paprika. Pretty cool, right?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not think that Meullers report should all be made public. Some parts can, as long as it does not jeopardize national security or cause undue hardship with other countries we are allied with. I am sure there could be some influential people in other governments with their names on that report and it could be misinterpreted by their people. What is in that report goes well into the presidency, there could be classified information on it.

It is not supposed to be.
Mueller is supposed to give it to the AG.
The AG is supposed to offer a summary.
Now that there is an AG that will follow the procedures it is an issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Im all for it, do the same with Clinton, Strok, Paige, Obama etc...Im a registered independent looking for the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I do not think that Meullers report should all be made public. Some parts can, as long as it does not jeopardize national security or cause undue hardship with other countries we are allied with. I am sure there could be some influential people in other governments with their names on that report and it could be misinterpreted by their people. What is in that report goes well into the presidency, there could be classified information on it.

I woudn't be a bit surprised that when Trump vetoes the national emergency resolution that the Democrats start screaming "Abuse of Power".

It's gotten insane.

edit on 14-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean like exactly how Obama did it with the Dream act?

Dream Act? Like the one introduced by Graham, Durbin, Flake, and Schumer in 2017?

No, it's quite different, actually. Obama's EO was a policy decision (about enforcement) and it did not entail spending money designated for other things.

edit on 3/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not lindsey is correct in calling for this new investigation, using it as a way to block the muller report is the wrong move.

I'm tired of the government hiding the truth!

Show the report!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So you want the DOJ to pick and choose which rules to follow?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mueller's lead prosecutor, Trump-hater Andrew Weismann was charged with writing Mueller's final report. Weismann was in cahoots with top Democrats in Congress to put as much damaging info as he could dream up, in the report. Similarly to how the Trump-Russia Dossier was fabricated.

A.G. William Barr got wind of this and removed Weismann from Mueller's team this morning. Pelosi, Schiff, Cummings, Nadler are mad as hell over Weismann's departure, but can't say why, for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I woudn't be a bit surprised that when Trump vetoes the national emergency resolution that the Democrats start screaming "Abuse of Power".

It's gotten insane.

They have been sky screaming since nov of 16.
This won't change any of that.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Shouldn't the taxpayers that paid for the Report get to read it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do you want the government to continue to hide things from you?

Why don't you want to see the muller report and make up your own mind about all this?

You just want barr to tell you what to think after he gets to read it?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Shouldn't the taxpayers that paid for the Report get to read it.

Shouldn't the doj follow their procedures?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do you want the government to continue to hide things from you?

Why don't you want to see the muller report and make up your own mind about all this?

You just want barr to tell you what to think after he gets to read it?

Why would you assume anything will be hidden?
The doj does not comment on investigations that do not result in charges.
Just NOW they should change their rules?

Lol
All these here posting how bobby 2 sticks was going to get trump now cry because they didn't read the special council rules.
What chumps.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Proof?

All I can find is about weismann leaving voluntarily for another job.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You sound like you don't want to see it because you are afraid of what it says.

Your begging them to keep you in the dark.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

You sound like you don't want to see it because you are afraid of what it says.

Your begging them to keep you in the dark.

You sound like you want the doj to pick and choose what procedures they follow?
If there was anything damning to trump it would have been leaked: see Comey,James leak to friend

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Once something is funded at some level, adding funds is much easier than trying to fund something that was never legislated. All congress had to do was to fund the wall/barrier at any level. Had that not been done, the Prez would have had a much tougher time of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If there was anything damning to trump it would have been leaked: see Comey,James leak to friend

I don't want trump to be guilty. I'm asking to see the truth, for us all to see the truth so that we can stop fighting each other over this.

The country NEEDS to see the whole truth so that there is no denying it. That is how we fix the divide we are currently in.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why would the ag not give Congress the truth?

What other procedure changes would you suggest?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Maybe but I'm all or nothing, got a feeling that ultimately it won't matter as they will be some dirt on both sides as well as likely dirt on our allies and enemies alike. Leading to both sides claiming victory

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join