It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The shooting was executed by private military contractors, as clearly visible from the videos that New Zeland's prime minister does not want you to see !

It appears obvious that a highly trained team of military is shooting in an operation that clearly involves multiple shooters and closely resembles military contractors' actions in middle eastern countries such as Iraq.

The PM of new Zealand is clearly attempting to hide that , and not simply some random muslim-hater .

Which video was that because the actual terrible video of the real event doesn't show that unless you are an "awakened mind" and the tin foil is on too tightly.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
a reply to: gallop

Yeah, I saw the video too. Really wish I hadn't, haven't slept properly since. It was real. F$%%^ing real as it gets. The moans are what keep recurring in my head. False flags happen but this was not a false flag. The conspiracy will come in how certain actors capitalise on this atrocity.

Erdoğan, Morrison, Murdoch.

Me too, brother.. I didn't expect what I saw. I mean, I didn't know, but.. one of the absolutely most terrible things I've witnessed. I put myself in their shoes.. I can't unthink these things...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yep. I've gone back to Uni this year, studying international relations among other things. We discussed this event today, someone ran out of the room, distressed. We were all told to seek counselling if we are feeling disturbed. It has rocked Australia to its core. I can't imagine how the Kiwi's must feel.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Which video was that because the actual terrible video of the real event doesn't show that unless you are an "awakened mind" and the tin foil is on too tightly.

The killer was highly trained and his bullet placement shooting from the hip was accurate.

One of my previous comments here was a list of the countries he has 'visited'.

Except for two, the other countries all are known for hosting training camps.

He is even pictured with ten westerners and twenty or more North Korean Soldiers.

He was trained!

P

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Christchurch massacre shooter also called himself a fascist, remarking, "For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist."

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And its not very often you're allowed to photograph NK soldiers
I have no doubt whatsoever that he was trained..somewhere by someone.....this was NOT a ranting raving lunatic with psychological problems. This looked to me like a hit

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow...no agenda here at all jacinda,praise for jumping in a lap.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join