It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not that I know of,just standard 5g concerns,China trade worries.... I am so confused. Why is everyone buying ARs before a ban is to come in 10days from now? There will be a buy back amnesty like oz had,so why buy up?

Surely if made illegal those guns will be far more valuable, a reasonable investment me thinks.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The same thing happened in Aus when the buyback was announced. Gunshops sold out within a week. Sort of self-defeating really. Before the buyback authorities knew who owned firearms as a permit was required, but afterwards all these now illegal firearms were buried in the back shed...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Yep, really though what did the authorities expect, aussies aren't exactly the type to lay down and give up, we're a hardened bunch, not to mention proud of the convict heritage.

Out of all the people I've met in different countries, aussies would be last people I would want to # with.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This guy didn't sound "stupid" in his interviews.

Coherent and Logical: twitter.com...

(post by Erno86 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by starviego removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My condolences an prayers sent to the families and victims of the Christchurch, New Zealand massacre.

"New Zealand mosque shooter names his 'idols' on weapons he used in massacre"

Source:

www.dailysabah.com...

www.keeptalkinggreece.com...

'14 words' on the shooters weapon is from 14/88, with '88' being a abbreviation for the nazi salute 'Heil Hitler.'

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-3-2019 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Here's an interesting thread on the NZ terrorist shooting. It cleverly gathers the many loose ends and lays them out on the table. It possibly creates a dark picture of the deep state.
Watcher of the Dead

The Christchurch shooter may be linked to a paramilitary cell.

Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks

Add N. Korea, Turkey, Pakistan, Africa, Spain, Portugal, France, China and Afghanistan to the list of visits.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Turkey showing how moderate they are.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has invoked the Anzacs’

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has invoked the Anzacs’ Gallipoli campaign in World War I in responding to the mosque attacks in Christchurch, saying anyone who went to Turkey for anti-Muslim reasons would be returned “in coffins”, as their grandfathers were.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yes as for the condolences Erdogan wishes for haters of Islam to be send coffins, as their grandfathers were when the Ottoman Empire massacred and took over constantinople this really shows an agenda.
edit on 19-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Holy sheet.....now nz is pulling "violent" TV shows!!!
I can't believe how fast we are turning into a controlled bunch of pathetic people.
Our PM is a joke. I honestly don't understand what is going on.

Look at my recent thread YouTube is also removing an Serbian Meme video of Serb Soldiers singing "Remove kebab" it seems to me that western leaders are bending over to the Islamist politicians and religious figures without a care or worry about their own nation nor culture.

They are bending over. The Western polticans mostly on the left want to forbid you about talking about Islamization of Europe in General.

Its already happening in Paris though.
This will only get worse once the full Islamization gets realized. Mainstream News Media which is controlled by deep state wont report the crimes being committed by those who live in the host countries.

edit on 19-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Erno86

Yes as for the condolences Erdogan wishes for haters of Islam to be send coffins, as their grandfathers were when the Ottoman Empire massacred and took over constantinople this really shows an agenda.

No, you really show a lack of history. "Grandfathers"???, look at some history dates.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.cchrflorida.org...

On December 14th 2012 Adam Lanza attacked students and adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut with an AR-15 rifle leaving 20 children and 6 adults dead. There have been two recent news stories related to the Adam Lanza case. One concerns the unethical behavior of Lanza’s former psychiatrist, Dr. Paul Fox. The second story describes a court’s attempt to determine who is responsible for this tragedy. Did Lanza’s Former Psychiatrist Hide Evidence? On December 17, 2012 Connecticut police reached Dr. Fox to interview him about the Adam Lanza case. The psychiatrist had moved to New Zealand after things had gotten a bit hot for him in the Northeast. Just six months earlier, the 59 year old psychiatrist had been accused of sexual assault of a female patient while practicing as a psychiatrist in Brookfield, Connecticut. The patient in question was 19 years old, and state records show that Fox prescribed her “three to four” psychiatric drugs and also gave her free samples. The girl’s mother stated her daughter “was turning into a zombie.” Following this accusation, Dr. Fox voluntarily gave up his license to practice in New York and Connecticut and began working as a psychiatrist in New Zealand, almost 9,000 miles away from his former office. During the phone call with the Connecticut police, Fox stated that the only records he had brought to New Zealand were billing records and that all of his medical records pertaining to clients he treated in the United States were “currently in storage in the United States.” Twenty-four hours after that phone call, Dr. Fox contacted the Connecticut police, telling them that any medical records pertaining to Adam Lanza had been destroyed. Based on the investigative records, Fox last saw Lanza in 2007, which means Dr. Fox destroyed Lanza’s psychiatric records two years earlier than the law allows.

DS MK Handler?

Pladuim

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Dr. Fox huh? Here's a little info on one of his patients:

From; ablechild.org

And one simply cannot ignore what appears to be another questionable patient “treatment” problem which has arisen in New Zealand, where Fox fled to practice psychiatric counseling. Fox reportedly “treated” Nicky Stevens, a young man who died while under psychiatric care in New Zealand.
The questions regarding that case are too numerous to even consider. But one cannot help but question the obvious. If Fox surrendered his license to practice medicine and prescribe drugs in July of 2012, how was he allowed to practice psychiatric counseling and prescribe psychiatric drugs in New Zealand?

Some additional info on the Nicky Stevens case:
From;familiesmatter.nz (a lot on this case, but some of the hyper-linkies are possibly funny)

Imagine a little short man with glasses, a pronounced limp, and wearing sandals no matter the weather..... that's the de-registered USA psychiatrist 'Dr' Paul Fox, who was Nicky Stevens' primary 'doctor' in his previous visit to the Henry Bennett Centre, who started the drug regime he remained on. Oh, and he was also de-registered in NZ soon after it was discovered he had been the 'psychiatrist' who treated Adam Lanza - the mass murderer of 26 kids and teacher at Sandy Hook School in Connecticut

I doubt he is involved witht he New Zealand shooter, but do we know if the shooter was seeing a psychotherapist? Could Dr. Fox have fellow de-licenced doctors in NZ with him? Interesrting string of data, could lead to something, could be just a loose end.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The shooting was executed by private military contractors, as clearly visible from the videos that New Zeland's prime minister does not want you to see !

It appears obvious that a highly trained team of military is shooting in an operation that clearly involves multiple shooters and closely resembles military contractors' actions in middle eastern countries such as Iraq.

The PM of new Zealand is clearly attempting to hide that , and not simply some random muslim-hater .

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This video was shot by some wanker with a pro-go, who wanted to inflict as much damage as possible in the most horrendous of ways.

There were NO groups behind him, other than other LARPS who felt he was just #posting, there were no people backing him in any official manner.

He was able to procure that ammo legally, and he'd not shown any reasons to look into him. He was a perfect example of how someone can just go nuts and screw the world over.

I do not know what video those claiming there were no shells ejected, or that they vanished. They are scattered all over the floor. I cannot believe the people who claim these victims were actors and no one died - if you've ever been a member of a gore sight, you see the EXACT friggen behaviour of people ambushed, shot at, huddling together, in futility. If you have ever been in such a situation and you caused a mass repel of the people aiming guns at you, then I will think twice about my stance. These were families, in a place of worship, in one of the safest countries on the planet. To, within seconds, hear what sounded like electrical equipment blowing up, to seeing someone shooting those standing next to you, does not instil the action to rally everyone together and take down the maniac. You're a father, you will grab your son, you're a brother, you will grab your kin. You will see him walk out, and with the sights before you, NOT even move. You will stay still, thinking he's gone, don't make any movement... then he comes back, not once, but twice, and see's that you've moved. You're out. See's people in agony, moaning.. they're out. And to make sure, he walks up to each one and finished it.

You even see their clothing blown off. These people died, you idiots. Not actors.

And that one lady, escaping through the fence as he takes shots at her, and then runs after her, we hear her screaming "Help me Help me" then we see her #ing brains splatter across the road.

Actors.. Some times I think the sickness extends beyond those perpetrating it, but to those seeking to see it as fake.

No, he had made his intent clear, in a forum known for it, and after his father died, and he was now alone, he was left to foment his sick ideology. Surrounded by a chan that doesn't care, eggs people on, he took on their intent.

His manifesto, naming certain people, was to elicit your very responses. He knew it would create this situation. He knew it would cause the average joe to think "What have they got to do with this? Maybe they are something to consider." He knew it would create severe tension in the minds of the Muslim community, where the mere shedding of a single drop of blood in their holy lands causes jihad.

He knew that by throwing in every angle of confused ideology, he'd get a grip on so many angles, that so many were willing to grab.

He even threw in hoping gun laws were tightened.

From his post on 4chan, he said "IF I don't make it, keep #posting as you do, memeing and spread my word."

My god you people, seeking your indifferent internet sleuth fame, to the denial of what it is you are presented with.

"Hurrr I smell a fish. Therefore, it's a false flag."

NO ONE NEEDED TO INCITE THIS FOR ANY REASON. SICK PEOPLE EXIST.

Please stop with that narrative, it's sickening.. Oh, but now I will be part of the conspiracy... now I've just seen the video, and read everything I could about this guy.. I don't put 1+1 together to get 11.

ugh... I really don't think you have seen an uncompressed version of this event. Nothing I see in the "ZOMG, IT'S CGI, LOOK LOOK NO SHELLS!!111" strikes at me, and I just watched the god damn thing again, just to ensure I was not missing something.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I agree with every word of your post. The "false flag" and "actors" brigade on here make me just shake my head and despair sometimes. They would not recognise reality if it hit them in the face. They are the ones that need to wake up.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yeah, I saw the video too. Really wish I hadn't, haven't slept properly since. It was real. F$%%^ing real as it gets. The moans are what keep recurring in my head. False flags happen but this was not a false flag. The conspiracy will come in how certain actors capitalise on this atrocity.

Erdoğan, Morrison, Murdoch.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It brings me down.. I saw someone point out timestamps to claim certain things. So, for the very reason I retained a copy, I watched those time stamps. They are either liars wanting to evoke ignorance in those who either can't or refuse to look at it, or they simply didn't see a copy as I have.

I shouldn't have posted directly after having viewed it once more.. as I say, I've seen every form of atrocity, but the callousness of this, and being so close to my world and involving one of my countrymen.. shakes me violently.

But the sentiment I expressed was clear. And I still retain that this has caused cracks in the facade of a lot of fronts where it was was least needed.

We're seeing the muslim people in NZ now angry that their deceased loved ones are demanding them for burial, when they've not even yet been identified. We're seeing other countries primed already with terrorist intent at a social level, threaten other countries with subversive retaliation.

5 days after... this IS going to get worse.

And people claiming "It's a false flag, just look, it doesn't add up!" are the people who cause the most problems down the track. cause the most pain to those who have already suffered. and the don't even care.

"My preciouses.. conspiracieses. victimses? there is no victimses. It's false flages, hobitses can't smell false flagses. my presciouses. Conspiracieses. I can smells it. GIVE IT TO ME..."

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join