It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
And here it is...
'Our gun laws will change,' vows NZ PM Jacinda Arden

Pathetic.

New Zealand's prime minister vowed to toughen the country's gun laws.
'They were not on any watchlists either here or in Australia,' she said.

Where & Who are 'they'??

Deep state FF politics at work.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

One thing I really have liked is that the are blurring his face. It would be nice if this were an international law for something like this. Whoever does something like this should NEVER get their 5 minutes of fame.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He traveled all over the world, including Pakistan in 2018 and North Korea. Something drastic must have changed his views on Muslims after all this. He went all over Asia and Europe, and spent time with Muslims. He didn't seem to be racist in his recent past.

He made a fortune off bitcoin which funded his travels.

www.news18.com...[editb y]edit on 16-3-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Yeah they blur the face so they get a fair trial.. The guy live streamed the shooting ffs,I'm sure they know he is guilty. Nz justice system is a joke,he will most likely stay in jail,he should be put to death.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Yeah they blur the face so they get a fair trial.. The guy live streamed the shooting ffs,I'm sure they know he is guilty. Nz justice system is a joke,he will most likely stay in jail,he should be put to death.

I personally believe that’s half the reason he chose New Zealand.
The weak, gutless, left wing justice system they have is truly pathetic.
He’ll have a very comfortable lifestyle for an inmate. His ‘rights’ are important to the weak and the gutless.
Lots and lots of muslims to shoot in Indonesia, or in the Balkan States, but jail would be hard.

That’s at least SOME of the reason he chose New Zealand, my opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's OK,he won't make it long in our jail system,I can assure you of that.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Clyde Lewis ground zero radio hada guy I'm from New Zealand night before last talking about this. He brought out a lot of really heavy interesting and relative topics. Like the Freemasons running the police there and operation gladio along with trying to do a psyop and painting it as a reason to take Americans guns also.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
MONOLOGUE WRITTEN BY CLYDE LEWIS

By now most everyone is aware that there was a bone-chilling massacre that was carried out in Christchurch New Zealand.

The gunman who killed 49 people at two New Zealand mosques live-streamed the attacks on Facebook for 17 minutes using an app designed for extreme sports enthusiasts, with copies still being shared on social media hours later.

The live footage of the attacks, which is now being called New Zealand’s worst-ever mass shooting, was first posted to Facebook and has since been shared on Twitter, Alphabet Inc’s YouTube and Facebook-owned, Whatsapp and Instagram.

Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube all said they had taken steps to remove copies of the videos. Facebook said it had deleted the gunman’s accounts “shortly after the livestream commenced” after being alerted by police.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

edit on 16-3-2019 by Kindnessandkisses because: Double post corrected

edit on 16-3-2019 by Kindnessandkisses because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, this guy, responsible for the death or injury of almost 100 people was not on security lists of New Zealand or Australia.

What utter bloody rubbish!

Here is his travel list.

North Korea
Pakistan
Turkey
Bosnia
Montenegro
Croatia
Serbia
Dubai
Ukraine
Bulgaria
Hungary
France
Iceland
Argentina
Poland

The first two alone should and would have been flagged put him on a watch list. These were all 2017 through to now.

Australian security is first rate.

So what happened?

This whole affair has crapola written all over it.

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/03/16/north-korea-pakistan-bulgaria-unusual-travels-new-zealand-shooting-suspect/?noredirect=on]Linky[/ url]

P

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Traveling to Pakistan and North Korea are not red flags. Sorry but westerners do it a lot.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
After his carnage he jumps in his car and drives away, this time a hard rock song starts playing with the first line...
"I am the god of hell fire."
Band = Prodigy. WHO JUST DIED???
Keith Flint, Age 49, of the band Prodigy died [suicide] Mar 4, 2019.

The song being played in the car was the 1968 Arthur Brown song "Fire". Tell me this isn't odd.

He drives away like a nut. Doesn't care about anyone. While the song "fire" is playing, he shoots thru the windshield at a couple of other targets.
I get the impression the music was a fundamental part of his programming keeping him focused.

Another critique I found odd (and there are many) is his court arraignment where they blur his face but allow the still shot showing his hand gesture of occult smybolism. WTF? Not sure if the face blurring is SOP in NZ but my intuition tells me the guy in the video carnage is not the same person that was shown in the courtroom.

His travel to Turkey, NK, Bulgaria, and Pakistan (possibly other countries) is Highly suspicious but the people connections in each country need to be established first. Some already have regarding Pakistan but need to dig further.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We need to find out if he ever worked for or was associated with G4S security global or subsidiaries. I cannot find it but if someone can. Second, this guy is more over the top with pop-culture reference than the Mali bomber everyone blamed on Trump.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Driving away with loud music and taking shots at cars--he wanted the attention on him, so what dont they want us to know?. My first thought was an Australian agency might be behind it, as getting NZ to tighten its gun laws would reduce the amount of arms into Australia via NZ (sorry I cant reference this)... Then I read this thread and a couple of the comments say hes too sloppy to be an asset (I didnt watch the shooting vid myself), so I was thinking some international cabal of Neo-Nazi's, but some of the places he's traveled and his income from crypto-currencies to me indicates he is working for someone... But then I was reminded of the Pulse Nightclub shooting and how similar this is. Too sloppy to be professional and too well funded and protected to be a lone wolf--Saudi Arabia was behind this IMHO.

If it turns out Israel is behind this, man they got sloppy.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
THIS is why I've cut down on my postings in here and visits as well. Back in the days this was a fun site that upheld talks about the paranormal and the weird, the conspiracies and a lot of things I thought was cool. Around the same time this site became anti-fox, anti-Bush and anti-every single thing the MSM tried to tell us about 911. Site was cool. Nowadays it's harder to be in here with all the Trumplovin' , the illegal immigrant hating. But I've noticed this even in my own surroundings, people just HATE illegal immigrants for no reason because they've literally been brainwashed. Next killer could as well be a poster up in here, it's scary....the echo bubble works like the perfect youtube video to some people and just because they saw it online it must be truth. I would hope this act of terror makes people step back and re-think their previous beliefs. Let's go and make this place better!!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So here he is in North Korea, with other Westerners and with NK soldiers.

Training camp squad?

P

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Maybe they blur his face so he is a nobody, unrecognisable, he wants attention and recognition/infamy.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
He killed those people like he had done it before. The way he walked back in multiple times, head tapped it seemed and made sure they were all dead was almost like a cleansing. Who was there that someone wanted gone?

Was this a Shia or #e mosque? The most obvious could be right there. Did he adhere or support in anyway one over the other?

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-16T23:57:05-05:001105 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: CthruU

There is plenty of right-wing extremist nutjobs here in Australia mate. Anyone with a Southern Cross tattoo for example. Have you heard of the "Australian Defense League" (I think that's their name) - they are just one of the many right wing extremist groups fouling our country with their utter crap.

Look up what that maggot Fraser Anning said about the shooting.

It was only a matter of time before one or more of them decided to take their collective nonsense to "the next level".

Your posts are confusing me. Why are you hell bent on labelling people & categorizing them by beliefs ( your opinions of their beliefs ) & especially by race & yet seem to lament that their isn't this utopian one people world ? I've read I think 4 or 5 of your posts apologizing for the fact this muppet's mother just happened to give birth to it in Australia & I'm sorry it just sounds so fake & kiss arse stupid ! I'm saddened to hear of the news of course but being an Aussie myself I can say the idea of being sorry to the victims & loved ones because of shared homeland with this prick is friggin ludicrous. It's not like it's World Cup Finals where all the football ignorant jump aboard the Socceroo team in some misplaced national pride. Stop spouting on that he was born here because you should be well aware it only has to fester in the mind of another fu**tard to suddenly lash out seeking revenge on all aussies. Same as if you kept harping on about him having blond hair, so all blond hair people should be apologizing to the victims & loved ones. You can see that right ?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
THIS is why I've cut down on my postings in here and visits as well. Back in the days this was a fun site that upheld talks about the paranormal and the weird, the conspiracies and a lot of things I thought was cool. Around the same time this site became anti-fox, anti-Bush and anti-every single thing the MSM tried to tell us about 911. Site was cool. Nowadays it's harder to be in here with all the Trumplovin' , the illegal immigrant hating. But I've noticed this even in my own surroundings, people just HATE illegal immigrants for no reason because they've literally been brainwashed. Next killer could as well be a poster up in here, it's scary....the echo bubble works like the perfect youtube video to some people and just because they saw it online it must be truth. I would hope this act of terror makes people step back and re-think their previous beliefs. Let's go and make this place better!!

I expressed a similar sentiment a few pages back. I miss the old ATS too. It was a site full of "fox mulders", trying to get to the bottom of "High Strangeness" and why the government is trying to obfusicate it. That element is still here and the only reason I haven't left. It is sadly been drowned out by this extremist culture war that seems to be taking place. There are people on this site who move in the same circles as this butcher from Christchurch, of that, I have no doubt

There is debate taking place in Australia right now about the need to crack down on social internet platforms. I suspect some sites will be geo blocked in the near future, maybe even some major ones. (lookout "chan" sites, maybe even facebook and twitter.

Edit: My point of saying the above. If ATS gets even remotely known as being a "safe place" for extremist views, it may find itself Geo blocked in certain countries or even de-platformed entirely. There is too much knowledge archived in here to lose. I don't want to see this place become an "extremist site". I don't think it is yet, but I don't think it's far below the surface here either. I have seen smatterings of that from some posts in this thread and elsewhere in recent times.
edit on 17-3-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Stuff like this doesn't just "happen".

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join