It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: Krakatoa

Mate, no disrespect.. but you are just completely wrong.

I applaud you giving the dead the direction they should have taken. Not many people under these circumstances would have been able to. So, I guess, they are stupid. I mean, next time I go to the shops for milk, according to your advice, I'll go armed to the teeth, and destroy anyone who even looks at me sideways.

I'd be stupid otherwise.

More hyperbole. Doesn't that get a bit tiresome?

Your wild hyperbole aside, being mentally prepared and knowing where the exits are, and having an escape plan is not unreasonable given the global events of the past 20 years. Just because "it hasn't happened here" doesn't mean (as we've seen) it cannot happen there.

I guess you believe in being short-sighted and relying upon the government to arrive minutes later after you are dead to inform your family. Me, I'd rather be mentally prepared. It's not being paranoid, it's being smart.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This guys manifesto absolutely REEKS of hardcore leftism.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84

Leftism??

White Supremacy is usually the domain of Nationalist and that's not Left but Fascist Right.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Dude!

You really need to look up the definition of Fascism!! All the left does!

Fascism is the polar opposite of anything the right stands for! Always has been. Period.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Dude!

You really need to look up the definition of Fascism!! All the left does!

Fascism is the polar opposite of anything the right stands for! Always has been. Period.

Dude, I looked it up long ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.quora.com...

www.britannica.com...
edit on 16-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Okay, so explain to us then any similarities you see between true "Fascism" and anything to do with the conservative, anti-communist, right.

ETA - BTW, you don't need to edit and provide more links. I am acutely aware of what fascism is!!

ETA 2 - LOL!! **choke**. I didn't read that quora link right away. That one had me choking and laughing out loud!! What a truckload of opinionated CRAP that is!! LOLOLOLOL! Thank you though, I really did need a good laugh! That was even better than Snopes!!! LOLOL!! ***snort**
edit on 3/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Tartuffe

Where did I misrepresent? There have been people in this very thread referring to this as a minor incident while claiming it is the fault of the victims for being Muslim.

If someone used similar terminology to excuse 9/11 or 7/7 they would be berated about how Islam is the religion of Satan and that all practitioners need to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Funny how similar standards don't work when Muslims are the victim.

I wonder why that is.

I'm just wondering why we cannot face the argument instead of trying to demonize these boards and its members.

Because the premise the argument is both false and bigoted.

The prevalence of women in the world is not cause of rape, rapists are.

Too many children in the world is not the reason there are Pedophiles.

There is no debate.

Rapists, Pedophiles, Mass Murderers et al. deserve unwavering condemnation without victim blaming.

edit on 16-3-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

In a nutshell. And those who seed the reaction, know this. The average joe, is too busy wanting the new iPhone to see.

Perfect equation.

Bottom line is, manipulation of the populace is easy. The MSM are being caught out on it now, the information conglomerates are being caught out on it now... but, look around you.. it's already too late. Sides have been taken, anger fomented. And all we can do now, is sit back and eat grapes (not a fan of popcorn) as this world we grew up in, changes drastically.

Again, I am glad I have no children to suffer in what is to come. The frog in the pot, has essentially boiled to death from not jumping. And as a bystander witnessing it, I have no answers. For before, or now. We're doomed..

Sadly that’s true, its hard to see how - what has now started will go away peacefully, indeed we have reached the point of no return

The radical left, globalist & islam vs the patriots of the western world are about to lock horns

We’re heading for the bloodiest war in history

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84

I hope that's a joke

Anyone who reads it can see it was purposely written by him as one huge troll knowing it would cause the left to be blamed.

Anyone who actually blames the left for it after reading it is a moron.

It's connected to 8chan for crying out loud. He was literally trying to make the shooting a meme as he was doing it. He's an internet troll that went nuts and is whoring for attention. That's why New Zealand is trying everything they can to bury his face and that video.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

Mate, no disrespect.. but you are just completely wrong.

I applaud you giving the dead the direction they should have taken. Not many people under these circumstances would have been able to. So, I guess, they are stupid. I mean, next time I go to the shops for milk, according to your advice, I'll go armed to the teeth, and destroy anyone who even looks at me sideways.

I'd be stupid otherwise.

More hyperbole. Doesn't that get a bit tiresome?

Your wild hyperbole aside, being mentally prepared and knowing where the exits are, and having an escape plan is not unreasonable given the global events of the past 20 years. Just because "it hasn't happened here" doesn't mean (as we've seen) it cannot happen there.

I guess you believe in being short-sighted and relying upon the government to arrive minutes later after you are dead to inform your family. Me, I'd rather be mentally prepared. It's not being paranoid, it's being smart.

If you're planning escape routes everywhere you go when you're outside you're home, that's paranoia. You're lying to yourself when you say it isn't. If you can't leave your home without planning out escapes routes for whatever you'll be doing, that's straight up paranoia. How is it not?

A lot of bad stuff happens in the world these days. True, but not everyone should have to plan escape routes when they leave their homes. Be alert? Sure. Enter a building and immediately plan an escape incase something happens? Paranoia. You're straight living in fear which is exactly what they want you to feel.

Stop lying to yourself
edit on 16-3-2019 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

May God forgive me but that murderer deserves the death penalty. May God rest the soul of the innocents murdered by this maniac.

I did watch a law enforcement agent who read what this man posted and stated that part of this man's plan was to use these weapons so they would get banned, and that's exactly one of the first things that New Zealand did.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He posted to 8chan right before he went on his rampage:

Something doesn't add up. He is trying to pass as a Christian, but then he tells his followers that "he will see them in Valhalla?" That's not what a Christian would say.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And yet, the sweet prince in shining armor trying as hard he can to slay the Beast, fed it.
edit on 16-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Death toll now 50 with people still in hospital in critical condition.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Good post.

Omar Mateen
Killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a mass shooting at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, on June 12, 2016.

Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik
Killed 14 at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, on December 2, 2015.

Fourteen Words

Jesuits Black Sun Symbol IHS
In numerology, 49 = 13.

I'm not sure but the NZ bodycount may have risen due one or two victims dying in hospital.
Regardless this was an evil satanic ritual killing. The symbolism in this terrorist incident is overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Eh i wouldnt call that racism really friendly ribbing?, i mean the English are penalty kicking ponces and the Aussies are egotistical sore loosers and France is often dirty tactically... and south Africa just hasnt been relevant for a long time.

Making monkey noises and throwing bananas on the pitch is friendly ribbing you say?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I see that you are overly sensitive as well.

I don't see hate here. I see, though heated at times, discussion. We do not know eachother at all. But I am willing to bet you hold more hate for me than I do you, simply because of what I believe and whom I support.

I also expect you to deny and deflect this, as its the only sensible thing for you to do.

I'm not sensitive. Never been offended in my life. This place has anti Muslim circle jerks at least once a week.

I don't hate anybody who hasn't hurt anybody, so you're dead wrong. Unless you're hiding something. I just feel sorry for people who have views such as yours on other humans. Blanket stereotypes are dangerous, and why this happened.

As you just blanket stereotype..

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I see that you are overly sensitive as well.

I don't see hate here. I see, though heated at times, discussion. We do not know eachother at all. But I am willing to bet you hold more hate for me than I do you, simply because of what I believe and whom I support.

I also expect you to deny and deflect this, as its the only sensible thing for you to do.

I'm not sensitive. Never been offended in my life. This place has anti Muslim circle jerks at least once a week.

I don't hate anybody who hasn't hurt anybody, so you're dead wrong. Unless you're hiding something. I just feel sorry for people who have views such as yours on other humans. Blanket stereotypes are dangerous, and why this happened.

To your first sentence...this place also routinely has anti-Christian circle jerks, so what is your point?

He must avoid those.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah, there's a lot that doesn't add up about this guy. His manifesto contains enough buzzwords to make one of those old time football games jealous.

What's crazy is that many are falling directly into the trap he said he had set. The left and right blaming each other, New Zealand banning semiautomatic weapons, retaliation from extremist Muslims, etc.

One might think the entire thing from start to finish, including the fallout, was an orchestrated event.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah, there's a lot that doesn't add up about this guy. His manifesto contains enough buzzwords to make one of those old time football games jealous.

What's crazy is that many are falling directly into the trap he said he had set. The left and right blaming each other, New Zealand banning semiautomatic weapons, retaliation from extremist Muslims, etc.

One might think the entire thing from start to finish, including the fallout, was an orchestrated event.

It certainly was an orchestrated event. Orchestrated from start to finish by the attacker himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join