It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:
(post by Jefferton removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not sure how that would even be feesible (shutting down the chans/dark web).

I'm seeing in places that 4 & 8 have been blocked in NZ.

a reply to: mamabeth

Because there are always paybacks one way or another.

You would be correct.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: JBurns

They want the seed of distrust to grow in the dark.. that's all I can think of. Because I agree with you. The very reason I sought the video out was not a sickness, but to know why it was hidden so overtly.

Once I saw it, I know what I saw was one of the worst things you can imagine. The blatant hideousness of it. But I also know that it is reality. And I'd rather be witness to what is real, than hidden from it. It doesn't change how I feel about anyone or anything. But what I saw today, is what I consider, now, to be a factor is how I see others. And I will be careful with who I witness.

To hide it, is to ignore it. And there is a vast difference between the fear brought on by not knowing, and the veracity, the truth, of knowing. I refuse to let that seed, grow in ignorance.

i will never watch it. i know what is happening. someones murdering people because they are muslims. sadly have seen something like that before. and i regret watching stuff like this.
they try to hide it because
1. no one wants his friend or family member, son, mother being murdered and then millions of people can watch it while eating breakfast.
2. not letting this guy spread his message.

good reasons i think. so, what did you learned by watching this?
edit on 15-3-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
good reasons i think. so, what did you learned by watching this?

We learned what happened as it happened. It's not nice, but it would have been useful if the Las Vegas shooter had made a video like this too. It saves a lot of investigation, it gives a lot of information how events transpired, it eliminates a lot of unknowns, speculation and conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This level of indignation from the left is totally absent whenever the shooter is a Muslim. (Which it usually is).

This shooting is disgusting and cowardly, but there seems to be a tendency to openly attack right-wing ideology over this.

Next week, or earlier, when there’s another Muslim attack, I look forward to leftist condemnation of the Islamic ideology.

I won’t hold my breath

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Funny how Twitter still lets those people post whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

His account was shut down.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Dude, you do realize - that you sound exactly like the kind of crazy person who would do this sort of thing, right?

I hope so, like sincerely.

Take a step back and breathe.

"sincerely"? I guess it's thoughtful and kind of you if you sincerely believe that . . . but be jaysus me gawd,

How on the sweet lord's sweet earth do you come to this 'conclusion' of yours from that One (albeit passionate) post?

We are on a conspiracy oriented site and I'm just pointing out some of the "strange coincidences" and the "possibilities" they might imply or infer And that IMO this was a complete 'set up' from start to finish and (like many other 'similar events'

All which some time later Have Been Proven to be an accurate 'forecast' that it's most likely there have been some kind of ) A collaboration with the DS and the MSM with the DS making the 'news' And Then having 'their chums at the newspapers' to happily collude on this Major Diversion

And I reckon that it's a "set up" designed to "capture the MSM's attention

I'd really love to understand the 'thinking' which brought you to that (assumption) 'conclusion' about me, or are you just trying to get a rise? I'm quite new here so idk many people's "styles" yet.

What's your "mental processes" which allow you to be able to come up with that highly uninformed comment/reply?

edit on Fri Mar 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Well that’s one down I guess

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I find it crazy that the guy had time to post a manifesto and Facebook live himself driving over there and then going on a long rampage and still have time to leave and get away like he did. Where were the cops and what took them so long? In a city as big as Christchurch that many gunshots should have alerted nearby police, I'm not saying it didn't happen or the cops were in on it but what took them so long?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I find it crazy that the guy had time to post a manifesto and Facebook live himself driving over there and then going on a long rampage and still have time to leave and get away like he did. Where were the cops and what took them so long? In a city as big as Christchurch that many gunshots should have alerted nearby police, I'm not saying it didn't happen or the cops were in on it but what took them so long?

My thoughts exactly.

Considering he shot the place up, went outside shot a bit more, then actually went back in for another few minutes. With all the traffic driving past You wouldv’e thought Police would have been informed rather quickly.

Im sure when he is driving off at the end he actually says something along the lines of he could of stayed longer...

Also what did he have written all over his weapons? I couldn’t quite make it out

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You understand one of the things this guy wanted in his manifesto was to divide us even more so that the US would start a shooting Civil War?

Maybe just stop for a moment and think about that.
edit on Fri Mar 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How in the heck people cannot understand by now that this is war with radical Islam and some crazies take revenge on them is beyond belief.....These people want to invade our country anyway they can...They will now use these shootings with political ideology to try to destroy our freedoms..However the U.S. is stuck in this never ending cycle of mess now..They will take the guns at some point in history and then the government will possess all the guns.Then they will go ship your butt and children butts off to war and tell them to go kill people for them..They are stuck in a never ending cycle until they blow the daylights out of some the looney Muslim nations...Sadly

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well I hope they arrested that guy for the threat instead of allowing someone to post what they would do hours ahead and then have facebook mysteriously livestream the whole thing for 17 minutes.

Has anyone ever seen the difficulties of keeping a stream up that long? From a head cam?

All this human surveillance by NSA etc. and this stuff was prewarned and left up for a really long time actually.

Just the social media stuff in this case is suspicious, even if you leave out the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Well I hope they arrested that guy for the threat instead of allowing someone to post what they would do hours ahead and then have facebook mysteriously livestream the whole thing for 17 minutes.

Has anyone ever seen the difficulties of keeping a stream up that long? From a head cam?

All this human surveillance by NSA etc. and this stuff was prewarned and left up for a really long time actually.Yeah...what’s up with that....The NSA knows where these crazies live....Not that they can really stop it.

Just the social media stuff in this case is suspicious, even if you leave out the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KingDoey

When seconds count the police are minutes away, even in small towns this is true, sometimes it’s even longer. If your in a situation like this and your waiting for an officer to show up and save you, you’ll probably be disappointed.

By the time the cops usually show up the only thing left to do is hold the media back and identify bodies. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

All this human surveillance by NSA etc. and this stuff was prewarned and left up for a really long time actually.Yeah...what’s up with that....The NSA knows where these crazies live....Not that they can really stop it.

well I messed this post all up lol sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've still yet to see anything about the other three people arrested, other than recent reports that three other people remain in custody and contradictory reports that 2 people remain in custody.

Anyone seen anything regarding them yet?

ETA: Just seen a report that one person was arrested near one of the scenes with a firearm, but it was not clear whether or not they were connected to the shooting.
edit on X-05:00America/Chicago35628vAmerica/ChicagoCDTFri, 15 Mar 2019 15:28:56 -0500 by XPensiveTrash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join