It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Timely

We are all people of this one world.

No. Not all of us.

Then # off back to your own planet

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

MSM is calling this a right wing attack GO FIGURE. Of course MSM would blame Right Wing, considering the leftist parties in Eu pore aren't doing to great.

This unfortunately could give them a boost.

Have you read the nutjobs manifesto? It's full of right-wing rhetoric and nonsense that you see on most of the right-wing websites.

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. He pretty much admits it himself.

Also, name a single "left-winger" that wants to walk into a Mosque and kill everyone. You won't find one - it's kinda the whole point of being a "left-winger".

Perhaps a modicum of thought before spewing crap would be in order next time?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is an unconfirmed report that he had these legally.

I don't know your laws. In Aus, he could not have had these and certainly not in any numbers.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm in oz, as far as I understand NZ have similar restrictions, regardless people here in oz have illegal guns, not everyone follows the rule of law to the tee.

But yeah you may be right, I guess it will all come out in the wash very soon.
edit on 15-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know the guy had a lot of right wing stuff in his manifesto, and I rarely do defend the far right, but I dont believe that was this guy/guys true ideology. Something about this guy tells me he was well versed in online culture moreso than any other person that commits this type of act I've ever seen by a long long way. He knew the things that would cause the most chaos both online and politically. Even before he stepped out of the car he said "subscribe to pewdiepie" that has a lot of meaning in the Youtube culture right now. Pewdiepie has been competing for the #1 most subscribed Youtube channel lately, and theres been a huge "subscribe" to Pewdiepie group to keep him #1 over a channel from India. That alone has created a massive amount of fights online. I see people blaming pewdiepie for this, I see tons of fighting and pure stupidity over this already. He said the things that he knew would create the most division and chaos, and from what I see he's going to be more successful than people think just based on initial reactions. The vast majority of people havent even heard of his manifesto or anything like that.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Kiwis dont have as strict gun laws as we have here, and have no method of tracking registration either. Therein lies the difference. They would have had a MUCH harder time here in Oz getting those assault weapons and ammo. Even most of the illegal guns here in Oz are mostly bolt-action rimfire guns.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think that murder is against the 'right wing' ideology as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Also, name a single "left-winger" that wants to walk into a Mosque and kill everyone. You won't find one - it's kinda the whole point of being a "left-winger".

Left Wingers wants to replace Europeans with African/Arab migrations.

Have you read the nutjobs manifesto? It's full of right-wing rhetoric and nonsense that you see on most of the right-wing websites.

Population replacement is not nonsense, its already happening in Europe. If you think its not then that's sad.
edit on 15-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm sure Anders Breivik would not agree with you. He was a flag-waving rightwinger who clearly had a lust for murdering young people of different political persuasions.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I'm sure Anders Breivik would not agree with you. He was a flag-waving rightwinger who clearly had a lust for murdering young people of different political persuasions.

You do know what happened afterwards right? leftists used Anders Breivik as a scapegoat to further progress their agenda of diversity and open borders.

This will only get worse.A civil war in Europe is looking very likely

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Interesting, how did they manage that after port Arther incident. Suffice to say we will all be watching what comes of this very closely...

I can't shake the feeling this is the tip of the iceberg, we have seen Muslim radicals freak out and kill over cartoons how will they react to this mess...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The guy sounded like Jason Statham a bit. The video is pretty similar to this bit from the movie rampage from 2009. The guy even looks a bit like the actor from the movie.

Minus the vbied and confrontation with police of course.
it is available on documenting reality if anybody still needs to study pathology or emergency active shooter education. Although fair warning, it is not the most civil or respectful forum.

He got his last victim quite mercilessly though. The lady was shot in th street, reaching her hand out towards passing cars saying "help me please, help me please" repeatedly. He subsequently finished her off with a headshot sending matter out onto pavement. He then runs her body over leaving the scene.

This shooting overshadows the highschool shooting that left eight dead in Brazil Wednesday March 13, 2019. Strangely the global media did not cover that one.
edit on 3-15-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: combatmaster
Currently it is available to see here, for historical And documentary purposes .

Video was nerfed. But it will continue to exist And be documented permanently on the internet.

I must have been one of the last to see it because it has now been removed.

What a sick and twisted individual, pure evil with no remorse. Not only did he shoot them at least once or twice, he went outside, got another gun and went back inside and shot them repeatedly again. WTF

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You do know what happened afterwards right? leftists used Anders Breivik as a scapegoat to further progress their agenda of diversity and open borders.

Really , at this point you think open borders in Europe is the same as it is in the US, you have no context to argue your point, its based in ignorance of the world around you.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Just heard : Death toll 49 !

So very very sad ...

link   
'One for every three people': What are New Zealand's gun laws?

Once approved, the licence allows a person to have or use a rifle or shotgun. Special permits are required for pistols, military-style semi-automatic weapons and other restricted categories such as machine guns and rocket launchers.

Unlike rifles and shotguns, those guns must be registered with police. However there is some concern that unregistered guns can be easily modified to perform like military-style semi-automatic weapons.

Christchurch shooting to spark debate over gunlaws.

New Zealand firearm regulations operate on a "licensing but no registration" system, as the majority of firearms in the country do not need to be registered. The licensing system includes background and reference checks, as well as safety training and a written test. However, New Zealand and the United States are the only two developed countries in the world that do not have universal gun registration.

Only certain classes of weapons need to be registered, namely handguns, military-style semi-automatics, and restricted weapons. Semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, and airguns, on the other hand, can be lawfully owned by anyone who holds a standard firearms licence and do not need to be registered.

edit on 15-3-2019 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really , at this point you think open borders in Europe is the same as it is in the US, you have no context to argue your point, its based in ignorance of the world around you.

Its because liberals in Europe would be using this as their scapegoat to further make claims that Europe must show that they stand together agaisnt hatred by welcoming more migrants.
To show how much they care about diversity.

This is exactly the kind of ammunition the liberals hoped to gain from this.

its based in ignorance of the world around you.

Its based on facts.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
49 now confirmed dead and 40 serious injured
4 people arrested 3 men and one woman
edit on 15-3-2019 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its because liberals in Europe would be using this as their scapegoat to further make claims that Europe must show that they stand together agaisnt hatred by welcoming more migrants.
To show how much they care about diversity.

This is exactly the kind of ammunition the liberals hoped to gain from this.

its based in ignorance of the world around you.

Its based on facts.

That makes absolutely no sense to me at all, trying to apply American politics to the rest of the world is redundant.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The reason this happened in such a peaceful NZ is countries like NZ,Japan,South Korea Australia,etc.. that are very homogenous compared to landmass countries . The isolation creates Identity that becomes tribal ! When Muslims (Tribal) try to expand or flex against the host tribe ! Real or precieved ! The threat is strong vs The Tribal Identity that is Strong ! Bang Boom Crash ! First backlash to Muslims will come from peaceful homogenous cultures !

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join