It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

"I think we're witnessing a watershed moment in history whose significance won't be fully understood for a long time.
I think we've crossed a rubicon here, as a culture. We just witnessed a streaming mass murder with a soundtrack and a chat feed. There's no going back from this point" stolen comment from another forum pretty much sums it up and we dont know much about the other people at all

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Increasing surveillance as you said and perhaps additional firearms restrictions as well as a crackdown on the chans?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Agit8dChop
where can i see the footage?

I believe all the in church shooting footage has been taken down and should be out of respect to the survivors, those killed and the families effected. There was some footage at LL that showed him walking around outside shooting, it was cut as he got to the church door.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

Good question. Since we have many on here from that area of the world, would any of them like to enlighten us on how information gets uncovered down there?

Australia is very much a police/surveilance state,NSW especially , I can only assume NZ has followed suit very closely...

I dont mean to start anything by saying this, but I believe they would have had a harder time amassing their weapons and ammo stockpile here in Oz given our strict gun laws and monitoring. The laws over in NZ aren't as strict as here, apparently there is no national database of registered owners there or anything. Methinks this will change though after this heinous attack.

Yeah I suspect you are right.

You know with the whole conspiracy about uber rich people buying land in NZ I can't help but be suspicious there is more to this than done deranged lunatics acting out on perceived threats of a Muslim takeover...

The thing thats a bit sus to me is the fact the the livestreamer gunman wrote in his manifesto that he wasn't working with anyone or any group and yet a second mosque was attacked and 4 people are in custody - plus the multiple cars that had been fitted with IED's. I'm allowing for the fact that we do not have all the details yet, but it is rather perplexing to me as to what happened and who was involved.

Yeah it's worrying, firstly that nutters can be so disassociated to do this kind of thing and disturbing that we know certain agencies are complicit in creating these events to further their goals... What a messed up world we live in.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Currently it is available to see here, for historical And documentary purposes .

Video was nerfed. But it will continue to exist And be documented permanently on the internet.
edit on 3-15-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm not sure how that would even be feesible (shutting down the chans/dark web).

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I really can't say at this point, whatever comes of this will be bad, really bad, port Arther bad...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

The economical angle is a bit stretched. So many things one could do that wouldn't implicate this many lives.

The database also doesn't seem quite right either IMO anyway. Oz already has many firearm restrictions in place and, again IMO, I don't think it would be too difficult to pass them on the NZ. Someone feel free to correct me on this.

Just tossing something against the wall.

Not what I had in mind, the wealthy have enough money to buy anywhere and prices in this part of the world are rising and that's not changing anytime soon, ( if you want ROI you buy land here, near the coast and now).

I'm thinking more along the lines of increasing the surveillance state, we are kind a like the test dummies for what will pass in the western world .

Some people at certain economic strata's don't seem to have much in the area of common sense or compassion. All they see is how do I get what I want, with little regards to the consequences. While I don't say this to vilify any one group, the sad fact is that we can see this behavior in our everyday lives.

originally posted by: Timely

Really !

Earthquakes alone took care of that ...

40 dead is an overstatement in a place not contested for gun laws. Not everything is govt. Control related. Have some respect ! Now is not the time to pontificate on conspiracy theories ... it is New Zealand ffs!!

Ignoring the possibility of what could be going on is bad too. I already stated that I believe that as observers in these events we should be looking for patterns to prevent the next possible event. As unfortunate as these events are, that shouldn't prevent us from understanding what happened, and what could be watched for in the future.

Don't take my view on this as ignoring or belittling the situation. These situations are very serious due to the blinded appearance of them, and the apparent random victimization of innocence. This does not mean that we should take a blind approach to these either.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: combatmaster
where can i see the footage?

I believe all the in church shooting footage has been taken down and should be out of respect to the survivors, those killed and the families effected. There was some footage at LL that showed him walking around outside shooting, it was cut as he got to the church door.

At least having it live prevents the false flag bs that also hurts the survivors and victims relatives.

Will the False Flag loons start today or tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Donald Trump Jr.
‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Don’t give the POS NZ shooter what he wants. Don’t speak his name don’t show the footage. Seems that most agree on that. The questions is can the media do what’s right and pass up the ratings they’ll get by doing the opposite? I fear we all know the answer unfortunately.
twitter.com...

I've watched portions of it and it's not worth watching. Unfortunately, its being uploaded to twitter & YT faster than the admins can remove it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if the other people who have been arrested state if they were also working alone or will they say that they were working together? I wonder if the police report will be released to the public, or if any public information will be made about these people's and their agendas?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have read of people cheering this as an act against Muslims.

I deplore that stance as it is a terror attack against fellow Men Women and Children.

We are all people of this one world.

Humanity is being watered down. It will be to all our detriment.

Religion is not about human life !

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

False flags and black swan events don't necessarily something didn't happen (ala Alex Jones). The could also mean staged, misreported, decontextualized or flatly lied about.

I understand many folks have their own variety of uses of these terms but by their very nature are supposed to be ambiguous.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

ffffffing bad. Now im worried. I dont want my husband to go to Judas Priest concert at Mt Smart tomorrow night. I feel sick and sad.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Will the False Flag loons start today or tomorrow?

I would assume this is seemingly looking alot like a false flag.Due to a lot of number of issues.

1.Italy negative/rejection towards African/Arab Migration of migrants.
2.Europe's EU elections. This attack could give a small propaganda boost for leftists.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No. Not all of us.
edit on 15-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

Good question. Since we have many on here from that area of the world, would any of them like to enlighten us on how information gets uncovered down there?

Australia is very much a police/surveilance state,NSW especially , I can only assume NZ has followed suit very closely...

I dont mean to start anything by saying this, but I believe they would have had a harder time amassing their weapons and ammo stockpile here in Oz given our strict gun laws and monitoring. The laws over in NZ aren't as strict as here, apparently there is no national database of registered owners there or anything. Methinks this will change though after this heinous attack.

You know with the whole conspiracy about uber rich people buying land in NZ I can't help but be suspicious there is more to this than some deranged lunatics acting out on perceived threats of a Muslim takeover...

If the Elite want New Zealand, and it looks as if they do, then the first item on the agenda would be gun control. Oh look, here comes gun control.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
MSM is calling this a right wing attack GO FIGURE. Of course MSM would blame Right Wing, considering the leftist parties in Eu pore aren't doing to great.

This unfortunately could give them a boost.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Timely

No. Not all of us.

Great. We have an alien in our midst ... pffft !

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You know with the whole conspiracy about uber rich people buying land in NZ I can't help but be suspicious there is more to this than some deranged lunatics acting out on perceived threats of a Muslim takeover...

If the Elite want New Zealand, and it looks as if they do, then the first item on the agenda would be gun control. Oh look, here comes gun control.

P

We're already gun controlled, I'm not sure that they can tighten the restrictions anymore than they have already, it's not like you can ban illegal guns..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join