It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sorry,was insta down not twatface.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

It's reinforcing and creating safe perpetuation of these style of attacks.

Started with Columbine.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I would be lost without my daily MAFS hit!!

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: aliensanonymous

It's reinforcing and creating safe perpetuation of these style of attacks.

Started with Columbine.

It's literally only the Murdoch media down here that is posting it. All the other media companies have specifically said they will not show it and advise that people don't watch it.

Then there's Murdoch - King of Unethical Behaviour. This should surprise nobody.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: hiddenNZ

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

Good question. Since we have many on here from that area of the world, would any of them like to enlighten us on how information gets uncovered down there?

Australia is very much a police/surveilance state,NSW especially , I can only assume NZ has followed suit very closely...

I dont mean to start anything by saying this, but I believe they would have had a harder time amassing their weapons and ammo stockpile here in Oz given our strict gun laws and monitoring. The laws over in NZ aren't as strict as here, apparently there is no national database of registered owners there or anything. Methinks this will change though after this heinous attack.

Yeah I suspect you are right.

You know with the whole conspiracy about uber rich people buying land in NZ I can't help but be suspicious there is more to this than some deranged lunatics acting out on perceived threats of a Muslim takeover...
edit on 15-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

I would be lost without my daily MAFS hit!!

LOL. My wife watches it while I cower in a corner rocking back and forward muttering to myself.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thoughts and sympathy for my trans Tasman Brothers and Sisters ...

Christchurch, of all the places to Rip the guts out of a peaceful people.

Rot in hell you gutless turds ...
edit on 15-3-2019 by Timely because: Punctuation not that it matters ... bastards !

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'm seriously amazed that there is any level of integrity within media. Kudos to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: hiddenNZ

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

Good question. Since we have many on here from that area of the world, would any of them like to enlighten us on how information gets uncovered down there?

Australia is very much a police/surveilance state,NSW especially , I can only assume NZ has followed suit very closely...

I dont mean to start anything by saying this, but I believe they would have had a harder time amassing their weapons and ammo stockpile here in Oz given our strict gun laws and monitoring. The laws over in NZ aren't as strict as here, apparently there is no national database of registered owners there or anything. Methinks this will change though after this heinous attack.

Yeah I suspect you are right.

You know with the whole conspiracy about uber rich people buying land in NZ I can't help but be suspicious there is more to this than done deranged lunatics acting out on perceived threats of a Muslim takeover...

The thing thats a bit sus to me is the fact the the livestreamer gunman wrote in his manifesto that he wasn't working with anyone or any group and yet a second mosque was attacked and 4 people are in custody - plus the multiple cars that had been fitted with IED's. I'm allowing for the fact that we do not have all the details yet, but it is rather perplexing to me as to what happened and who was involved.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you thinking that this maybe an attempt to make NZ look unfavorable to the masses so the property values will drop for the wealthy, or possibly an attempt to make tourists think twice about visiting so that the wealthy could have more say economically?

It's an interesting angle, but so is the idea of certain groups using this as an excuse to make a firearms database too.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
where can i see the footage?

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Rothschilds' bought property in NZ and Hillary Clinton supposedly acquired some real estate in NZ and was going to move there after she lost to Trump.
The bodycount tends to rise where ever she goes.

link   

main guy did both mosques as far as i know? least it looked that way in the videos of his live stream. havent gotten much info on what went down at the school though chaos wise

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It's an interesting angle, but so is the idea of certain groups using this as an excuse to make a firearms database too.

A firearms database would have made it infinitely harder for these killers to amass their stockpile. They most likely would have been raided and caught before they could enact their disgusting plan.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The economical angle is a bit stretched. So many things one could do that wouldn't implicate this many lives.

The database also doesn't seem quite right either IMO anyway. Oz already has many firearm restrictions in place and, again IMO, I don't think it would be too difficult to pass them on the NZ. Someone feel free to correct me on this.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

It was on Youtube briefly, I downloaded it before it was taken down - but I will not post it here or anywhere.

Liveleak would be your best bet - I hear there is a battle going on there between uploaders and the mods as to who can put up the video or take it down quicker.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Not what I had in mind, the wealthy have enough money to buy anywhere and prices in this part of the world are rising and that's not changing anytime soon, ( if you want ROI you buy land here, near the coast and now).

I'm thinking more along the lines of increasing the surveillance state, we are kinda like the test dummies for what will pass in the western world .

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Really !

Earthquakes alone took care of that ...

40 dead is an overstatement in a place not contested for gun laws. Not everything is govt. Control related. Have some respect ! Now is not the time to pontificate on conspiracy theories ... it is New Zealand ffs!!
edit on 15-3-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

main guy did both mosques as far as i know? least it looked that way in the videos of his live stream. havent gotten much info on what went down at the school though chaos wise

In the video he goes inside the first mosque and blows them away, then drives to the second mosque and simply shoots out the window a few times then drives off.

So what about the other 3 people arrested and the multiple IED's on multiple cars? Who are they and why aren't they mentioned in the livestreamers manifesto? Why did he claim to be working alone yet they have multiple arrests?

I am sure a lot of this will be answered in the coming hours but at present, given the limited information, I find it......weird.....to say the least.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Its all on 8chan. If you know how to search that board than look for
"Archived 2 part video of New Zealand mosque attack"

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join