It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Tel Aviv, triggering air raid sirens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sadly rockets fired into Gaza do more than just trigger alarms , awaiting disproportionate response.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Here's the video of the rocket being launch at Israel:

Here's the US response:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

cool, you hate isreael......do you have anything of actual facts to present or ?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sadly rockets fired into Gaza do more than just trigger alarms , awaiting disproportionate response.

Me too!! Time for a 50,000 troop invasion. Too many houses with undamaged walls.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

cool, you hate isreael......do you have anything of actual facts to present or ?

I love Jews. But the Israel government is the new South Africa:

Unlike you, I do not ignore the facts and give Israel a free-pass on everything in the Middle East.

Speaking of facts, here is the next major terrorist. His pregnant wife was killed by US bombing:

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

Why are you supporting the killing of innocent woman and child?

Yeah, let's talk about facts. The US drops 25,000 bombs on in the ME every year. Is it any wonder the Arabs don't occasionally fight back. Rockets being fired in Tel Aviv is not the full story.

But hey, according to you I "hate isreael". We have too many problems in this country. Our government is broke. I'm just tired of American adventurism everywhere in the World. We now have over 700+ foreign military bases. The US military is destroying our economy with anchoring debt. I'm not anti-Israel, I'm pro-USA. America first for a change!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
One of the conspiracies is that Israel supports Hamas. Not saying it’s true, but that’s what some say.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well countries or groups have pulled things like that before. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. Also it gets a bit suspicious after a while.
a reply to: ClovenSky

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Actually there is a wealth of evidence our foreign policy isn’t based on the claimed goals of spreading democracy and human rights. It’s not just conjecture.
a reply to: ClovenSky

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just as terrible are the blind pro Israel apologists who find every way to justify Israel progressively and illegally stealing Palestinian land, as well as engaging in war crimes such as using white phosphorus and snipers on often unarmed civilians, bombing schools and hospitals, etc. there is nothing woke or “based” about such apologism.

These realities don’t condone palestinian terrorism, obviously.
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

To compare Israel to the South African gov that is literally committing genocide is a horrible and despicable comparison...

The gov of SA has LITERALLY said its ok to kill white people and take back the land through violence whole sale , and have ignored legal injunctions for murder........

You need to wake the hell up dude.........

Youre letting your bias over ride facts.........

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Just as terrible are the blind pro Israel apologists who find every way to justify Israel progressively and illegally stealing Palestinian land, as well as engaging in war crimes such as using white phosphorus and snipers on often unarmed civilians, bombing schools and hospitals, etc. there is nothing woke or “based” about such apologism.

These realities don’t condone palestinian terrorism, obviously.

Stealing what? what war crimes? targeting literal terrorist organizations like HAMAS, who steal the food and other resources from the people?

Give me a break.....

I have been to both areas......fought and had to deal with both organizations.......

Youre not going to sell me on BS........

The Israeli gov isnt blameless........but they certainly arent the bad guy.....HAMAS would destroy 'Palestine" massacre all its people and raze it to the ground in a hot minute if they thought it would result in a caliphate

So arm chair somewhere else, ive been there.....on both sides.....
edit on 3/15/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh bull. You clearly are misinformed or dishonest. Since the 1940’s Israel has factually continually taken more and more land in contravention of agreements and international law. Look at the maps. They even admit it often. Stop lying.

I just listed several war crimes or atrocities. Are you denying they’ve used white phosphorus on civilian areas. Do you deny they’ve targeted schools and hospitals?

Again, I don’t condone Hamas targeting civilians. But in the scheme of things, it’s the Israelis who have far more power, are taking and occupying land, and killing far more people.

Stop apologizing for oppressive behaviors. It’s not a good look.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Time for Israel to punish Pal terrorists, and to once and for all (with US backing) eradicate Iranian terrorists.

When joint US/Israeli tanks roll into Tehran and hang their terrorist government officials in the center of town (like Saddam), they will remember back to these days when they supported Palestinian terrorists and supplied/trained Hamas.

For every rocket launch, the IDF should respond with a MOAB to the origin of the rocket.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Oh bull. You clearly are misinformed or dishonest.

Ive literall shed blood with these fighters and spent years in the area......so your "opinion" of my statements means #e to me....

Since the 1940’s Israel has factually continually taken more and more land in contravention of agreements and international law. Look at the maps. They even admit it often. Stop lying.

The reason why they obtained that land is hard for you to understand huh? History hard?

I just listed several war crimes or atrocities. Are you denying they’ve used white phosphorus on civilian areas. Do you deny they’ve targeted schools and hospitals?

Im saying they are about as accruate and as informed as your obvious lack of knowledge of history.......

Is world history NOT taught in schools anymore?

Again, I don’t condone Hamas targeting civilians. But in the scheme of things, it’s the Israelis who have far more power, are taking and occupying land, and killing far more people.

So you dont "condone" but its ok because its against israel eh?

Its ok they kill their own people, deny them care, food, and resources, and outright dismiss crimes against their own people because its for the betterment of HAMAS... But thats ALLLLLL ok?

Spare me your platitudes......youre ignorant, but whats worse youre willfully ignorant and you JUSTIFY what HAMAS does to its own people because "Israel"

Despicable.......

Youre free to arm chair, or free to meet me there and let me show you around both sides of the fence......im more than willing to........

Stop apologizing for oppressive behaviors. It’s not a good look.

Stop virtue signaling about a place youve never been when I actually have.....ask me how much I care about your assessment......
edit on 3/15/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Stealing what? what war crimes? targeting literal terrorist organizations like HAMAS, who steal the food and other resources from the people?

1.It is a war crime what Israelis are doing by bulldozing Palestinian homes and replacing Palestinian's people's homes with Israelis.

That is crime, that is land stealing.

2.The Israelis are using terrorists groups like HAMAS as an excuse to further occupy Palestinian land.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Since the 1940’s Israel has factually continually taken more and more land in contravention of agreements and international law. Look at the maps. They even admit it often. Stop lying.

Yes Since the 1940’s Israel has factually continually taken more and more lands as the results of World War II. What the Israelis are doing is stealing Palestinian land and committing a genocide.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When joint US/Israeli tanks roll into Tehran and hang their terrorist government officials in the center of town (like Saddam), they will remember back to these days when they supported Palestinian terrorists and supplied/trained Hamas.

You do realize that a war on Iran is going to end badly for the west right? and lolz I love idiots who compare Iraq to Iran. And believe that a war is going easy.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Disproportionate response confirmed.

The Israeli army attacked some 100 targets in Gaza Thursday overnight in response to two rockets being fired at Tel Aviv from the Strip the evening before, a first since the 2014 war. According to a preliminary army assessment, the rockets were fired at Tel Aviv by mistake during maintenance work.
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

To compare Israel to the South African gov that is literally committing genocide is a horrible and despicable comparison...

Comparing Israel to the South Africa is a good analogy since the Israeli government introduced their own form of apartheid by passing the "nation state" law.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Cheer up. Maybe the US will take note and realize this is how you retaliate against terrorists. Maybe it's not too late to retaliate against the terrorists responsible for the bombing of the King David Hotel, the Lavon Affair, and the attack on the USS Liberty.

Just a side note on these.

King David Hotel bombing - 1946
Lavon Affair - 1954
USS Liberty incident - 1967

It is in fact "too late", as everybody who was involved in these incidents or took part in the dissension making, is either dead or about to die.
I'm not excusing anything, just pointing out that now you are dealing with a completely different set of individuals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join