It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton received what amounts to a secret pre-pardon from the Obama DOJ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The facts are coming out from sworn testimonies.

The truths are undeniable.

What was automatically "written-off" as wild conspiracies are now proven realities 😎

From the very beginning I never believed this was a conspiracy. To me, the actions of a crime were so blatantly obvious. I'm pleased we now have the indisputable evidence that support the actions of the crimes that were committed.

However, the final question remains. Will we see justice served?

Ultimately none of this will amount to anything meaningful if there are not arrests and prosecutions at the highest possible levels. I'm not in this just so I can say, "I told you so."

I want blood.
edit on 16-3-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
They're not perusing charges because they never found anything. That is straight form the FBI's mouth. You people really are delusional. If Obama had done half of what Trump has your heads would have exploded now.
edit on 16-3-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
They're not perusing charges because they never found anything. That is straight form the FBI's mouth. You people really are delusional. If Obama had done half of what Trump has your heads would have exploded now.

Is CNN down today? What planet are you on ? Never found anything? Really lol

I think you mean if trump done 1/10th of what Obama did you radical lefties would be lynching trump supporters and booting doors down at dawn like little brown coats

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Is CNN down today? What planet are you on ? Never found anything? Really lol

I think you mean if trump done 1/10th of what Obama did you radical lefties would be lynching trump supporters and booting doors down at dawn like little brown coats
Keep drinking the koolaid buddy

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Did you read the op?

What has Trump done exactly and how is it relevant to the topic?

Got no specifics?

Lol
Didnt think so

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

An Obama/Hillary loyalist stating that nothing was found. Hmmm. Shocking.

Go back to sleep sheepy.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
From the beginning, anyone who has ever been involved with classified material knew that this was a coverup because it was a Clinton who was likely to be President. The FBI and DOJ were butt kissing because they never considered that Hillary wouldn't be President and that they would suffer under her autocracy if they dared to hold her to mere mortal standards.

Lynch trying to blame Comey is interesting because I thought Lynch was Comey's superior. Was her appointment based on ability or was this another identity politics special? If Loretta flips, she may not do jail time but I'll bet her days with a law license are over.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

just imagine the predicament it put the partisan loyalists in knowing that if they did their job they would be gifting trump the presidency. ironically enough that may have furthered their resistance more effectively then the other path they chose.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Obama is the most corrupt President in history.

Russia Collusion
Fast and Furious
IRS targeting conservatives
Targeting journalists (He actually spied on journalists using phone logs, tracked their movements, etc.)
Libya
Syria

And the list goes on.

The worse was when he traded those 5 Taliban generals for that guy who ditched his post.

Obama did a lot of things to make it seem like he was doing one thing when he had a different agenda going on

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

An Obama/Hillary loyalist stating that nothing was found. Hmmm. Shocking.

Go back to sleep sheepy.

That is a lot like having the SS investigate Auschwitz.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A lot people knew all of these things a long time ago, but of course as mentioned, the supporters and defenders of these people would just laugh and ridicule when challenged or confronted, or just thumb their up turned noses at anyone asking questions. (And then use the IRS or other agencies to target and punish them. )

The process seems far to slow to prosecute these people, but anything that hurts them now is a start at least.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join