It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton received what amounts to a secret pre-pardon from the Obama DOJ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If you were a Pakistani-American with the same credentials as described, you would get a slap on the wrist and media would do you the favor of burying all information regarding such.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Xcathdra

So now for the magic question, is/has anyone looked into this? Charges? Indictments? Grand Jury proceedings?

Although this should come as no surprise, I'm highly doubtful we will see any action, let alone justice.

This is just counter fluff. That's all.

Trump's pal is set to appear in court in November, college admission-gate with lots of conservatives' names and Hollywood, trump's emergency plan got rejected; in order to appease or dangle the proverbial 'bombshell-carrot', to the (cult45) masses.

This will slowly fade away like the rest of the 'explosive' bombshells since 2017

I don't think the two are equitable in scope or importance. Although the justice should be equal.
Agree?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't forget you can also keep all of this on the laptop of a creepy pervert so long as he's the husband of your closest aide.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's only after hiring a security firm to delete (completely) subpoenaed information. Kinda like with a cloth.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If I had so much as charged my phone on a NIPR or SIPR system while deployed I'd be in Leavenworth right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If I had so much as charged my phone on a NIPR or SIPR system while deployed I'd be in Leavenworth right now.

That's because you're a pleb.

Is it ironic or not that your political affiliation would have zero to do with the charges, or lack thereof?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well, I'm not sure it matters to the DOD.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

What if we just bought our own justice? Gaddafi style would be well suited.

and sink to the level of the Democrats and join the League of ordinary nations?

No thanks.

Why do you associate the Democrats with other nations? They are a US political party.

... and the US would have to rise to the level of ordinary nations, if it was so corrupt under previous administrations, wouldn't it?

edit on 14/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Agreed justice should be equal.

But honestly do you think anything released to the public now wasnt known by every single members of the government with a high enough clearance?

In other less bombshell news they voted unanimously to release the Muller report.

We're going to see many many more 'opposition' bombshells in the coming months...

All air
edit on 14-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They were never wild conspiracies, they were simple logical understanding of events that unfolded. The left doesn't do logic so they called them conspiracies.

Now we just need the justice department to do their job.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Perhaps John Schactel is a fiction author when he is not writing for the conservative review and blaze?

There is no statute of limitations on espionage.

Immunity can be revoked if evidence exists that the individual lied to any federal investigator, even if the individual was not under oath.

There is no such thing as a "pre-pardon".

There is no such thing as a "secret advance pardon".

Being as Clinton was never charged, much less prosecuted, I see nothing preventing charges from being filed aside from looney Democrats conjuring phony investigations at taxpayers expense. This is not double jeapordy.

Star for the thread and discussion.
edit on 14-3-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Powerof3

sorry mate didn't see yer welcome welcome welcome

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

But there is "Double-secret Probation."

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Powerof3
Signed up as a new member, no one has responded to my signing up or has aknowledged me at all....?

Welcome to the site, usually people start a thread in the newbe section when they start.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: drewlander

But there is "Double-secret Probation."

If only the POTUS was Dean Wormer. Were talking about potentially the most serious political crimes in the entire history of the United States unfortunately.
edit on 14-3-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the testimony from AG Loretta Lynch's closed-session Dec 2018 Congressional testimony. And the classified June 2018 IG Report appendix. I hear she blamed Comey for protecting Hillary.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let's face it: Obama Already Pardoned Hillary
US Political Madness
authored on Aug, 24 2016

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Let's face it: Obama Already Pardoned Hillary
US Political Madness
authored on Aug, 24 2016

With so much damning evidence becoming public over the past 2 weeks, it's no wonder that Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham is now calling for a Special Counsel to investigate wrong-doings by the FBI/DOJ/DOS/Hillary.

SOURCE: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Powerof3

Start a thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join